VS Customer Service,
On "Live Guys" page
https://www.flirt4free.com/live/guys/
"My Favorites" models at top and bottom of page are not updating! Currently,
there are 3 models shown in "My Favorites" at top and bottom of page that have
long since logged out and are no longer active! The white heart Favorites' icon
at the top of the page is reflecting the accurate count of my active favorites,
which currently varies from 15-26 as I am writing this.
I have done all the usual trouble-shooting steps of reloading the page, reloading
page with cache removal, logging out and back in again, removing cache and cookies
between logging out and logging back in again, all to no avail at remedying the problem.
And I have duplicated the problem with various browsers and devices - latest Firefox,
Edge, Chrome under Windows 11 on laptop and latest Safari (iOS 26.6.2) on iPhone.
I would greatly appreciate your investigation into and resolution of this problem.
Thanks in advance!
Woody
Quote