User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Launching Now: Show Offers
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Launching Now: Show Offers
Created by: vscustomerservice

7/17/13 @ 5:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Beginning today we are introducing a new way to view private shows. Rather than taking the model private at the rate they have set, you can make them an offer that they can either accept, decline, or counter.

This is currently only available for a few select models. If the particular performer you are viewing has this option activated, you will see a button on your user interface labelled "OFFER."

Here's how it works: suppose you are in a model's room and they are set at 60 cpm. So long as you have the credits in your wallet to cover the amount of the show, you will be able to make an offer of something like, for instance, 40 cpm for a 10 minute show. The model could decline that, accept it, or make a counter offer, perhaps 50 cpm for a 10 minute show.

If that offer is accepted by the model (or the counter offer accepted by you), a private show will start. Once you agree to that private, if you leave the show early, the entirety of the credits will still deduct from your account--so if you agreed to 40 cpm for 10 minutes, 400 credits will come out of your account regardless of how long you stay in the show.

If the model leaves early, the amount of credits deducted will equal the agreed-to rate, so if they leave after five minutes of a 40 cpm show, 200 credits will be deducted.

If a show is negotiated for a certain number of credits, no tipping will be allowed that exceeds the amount of the sum of the agreed show and the remaining available wallet credits. For example, if you negotiate a 500 credit show and you have 600 in your wallet, you will only be allowed to tip up to 100 credits during that show unless you purchase more credits.

Offers are for one-on-one shows only, no multi-user shows.

In the coming days, more models will have this feature available. As with any new feature, please contact customer service as any issues arise.
Created by: vham

7/17/13 @ 6:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting idea. What happens if we want to extend the show, for example, after striking a deal for 10 minutes, after the 10, want to continue the private - time continues at negotiated rate or continues at model's original rate, or show ends abruptly?
Created by: .jeffie.

7/17/13 @ 6:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting idea, but was there a demand for this feature from models or members? To me it just seems to be adding an unnecessary complication
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/17/13 @ 7:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This concept sounds interesting and might be worth exploring. I usually limit the lengths of my private shows, so this sounds reasonable, but like VHam in post #2 I would like to know if these shows can be extended if we choose to do so.

But since the interface is being modified, perhaps any credits purchased (at any time but especially during a private show) could go directly to the bank instead of my wallet. That way, like these OFFER shows, spending remains limited to only what I have in my wallet. And if I do decide to purchase more credits, especially at the larger amounts, they do not suddenly show up in the wallet and add over an hour of time to the private (as this might totally freak out the model).
, unless I add more credits from my bank.
Created by: vs_scottl

7/17/13 @ 8:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting idea. What happens if we want to extend the show, for example, after striking a deal for 10 minutes, after the 10, want to continue the private - time continues at negotiated rate or continues at model's original rate, or show ends abruptly?

After the agreed upon length of the show you can continue to take part at the negotiated rate for as long as your wallet balance allows or the performer chooses to end the show.
Created by: vs_scottl

7/17/13 @ 8:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting idea, but was there a demand for this feature from models or members? To me it just seems to be adding an unnecessary complication

I think that while no one may have ever specifically requested this type of experience there is certainly a demand.

When a traditional paid show begins the model has no notion of how long the show might last. Performers that have this sort of concern may be willing to accept a lower rate with the length guarantee established with an offered show.
jake3144
Created by: jake3144

7/17/13 @ 9:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

jake3144
Created by: jake3144

7/17/13 @ 9:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I disagree. As a member I prefer as many options as possible. If I find a model interesting but overpriced this seems like a great option.
Created by: phil_usa

7/18/13 @ 12:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...It is an interesting idea! I may check it out. :)
Created by: jay4u2

7/20/13 @ 2:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great Idea that is a good change for Flirt. Some changes on here I don't agree with but who am I. I think this will be a good Idea just as long as the members don't try to low ball the Model's on Flirt.
Beginning today we are introducing a new way to view private shows. Rather than taking the model private at the rate they have set, you can make them an offer that they can either accept, decline, or counter.

This is currently only available for a few select models. If the particular performer you are viewing has this option activated, you will see a button on your user interface labelled "OFFER."

Here's how it works: suppose you are in a model's room and they are set at 60 cpm. So long as you have the credits in your wallet to cover the amount of the show, you will be able to make an offer of something like, for instance, 40 cpm for a 10 minute show. The model could decline that, accept it, or make a counter offer, perhaps 50 cpm for a 10 minute show.

If that offer is accepted by the model (or the counter offer accepted by you), a private show will start. Once you agree to that private, if you leave the show early, the entirety of the credits will still deduct from your account--so if you agreed to 40 cpm for 10 minutes, 400 credits will come out of your account regardless of how long you stay in the show.

If the model leaves early, the amount of credits deducted will equal the agreed-to rate, so if they leave after five minutes of a 40 cpm show, 200 credits will be deducted.

If a show is negotiated for a certain number of credits, no tipping will be allowed that exceeds the amount of the sum of the agreed show and the remaining available wallet credits. For example, if you negotiate a 500 credit show and you have 600 in your wallet, you will only be allowed to tip up to 100 credits during that show unless you purchase more credits.

Offers are for one-on-one shows only, no multi-user shows.

In the coming days, more models will have this feature available. As with any new feature, please contact customer service as any issues arise.

Created by: mikeshot1

7/22/13 @ 4:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is terrible!

Haggle for the price of a "virtual shag"? I am losing the will to live!

Oh I have big one bb - half price for me?
Created by: forgottenclone

7/22/13 @ 4:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is terrible!

Haggle for the price of a "virtual shag"? I am losing the will to live!

Oh I have big one bb - half price for me?

I was thinking it, you said it first Mike.

Go ahead VS, drive away the rest of your most talented performers by letting the noobs price-gouge them right out of existence. Great idea.

Bad enough that your latest "improvement" allows them to accept whatever bottom of the barrel pledges for a quick 50 credit group cum show, now you have to degrade your best and brightest performers even more by turning their rooms into a swap meet? Niceeeeee.

*one foot out the door*

7/22/13 @ 5:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Go ahead VS, drive away the rest of your most talented performers by letting the noobs price-gouge them right out of existence. Great idea.

Bad enough that your latest "improvement" allows them to accept whatever bottom of the barrel pledges for a quick 50 credit group cum show, now you have to degrade your best and brightest performers even more by turning their rooms into a swap meet? Niceeeeee.

*one foot out the door*

Thanks clone for placing a few words into my speechless mouth! this has to be right up there with the worst marketing of all time - oh what about a "dirt of the year award" another foot OUT of the door. degrading "all part of the service" sirs - pile of poop
:mad
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/22/13 @ 5:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*one foot out the door*

Though I concede that this may prove disadvantageous to performers, I think most members who have been on the site a while will be fair and reasonable in their requests. It will likely be new members who will try to take extreme advantage of this.

On the other hand, as long as VS maintains the minimum for a private shows at 40 cpm, and OFFER rates cannot go below this, then price gouging should be kept to a minimum. Some performers who routinely charge higher premiere rates might see a decline in business, giving others a chance to attract more members to their rooms.

To get around this, a performer could simply only offer multi-user shows instead of premiere shows, since the OFFER would not apply.

One other thing to consider: will negotiations be done in plain sight in the chat room, or only "whispered" between the member and the performer? If the first, there would probably be a huge outcry of protest if a very popular performer who normally offers an 90 cpm premiere rate and routinely gets taken private at that amount is offered a 40 cpm rate, and that might limit price gouging that way. It will also likely flood the chat room with negotiated offers, but the second way is also likely to cause problems in the chat room if performers need to spend their entire time rejecting or countering negotiated offers.

As a caveat, perhaps VS could give performers the option to make the OFFER button available or unavailable to members. If a performer feels that 60 cpm is appropriate, then that's it, no negotiations possible, but if the performer is willing to go lower, then the OFFER button is made available.

Or perhaps the OFFER option should only apply to performers using a premiere rate?
wonderboi2009
Created by: wonderboi2009

7/22/13 @ 8:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. Several thoughts--

Presumably models who don't want to haggle can just put "60 cpm pvts, no offers" in their new topic line to avoid free chat turning into a negotiation session.

Are offers available for pvt sessions in combo rooms?

Does the countdown timer during the pvt show the time left in the fixed price part of the show or is it the total amount of time left based on how much money is in your wallet and the current rate? Or does it change from one to the other when the fixed price part of the show ends?

How will technical problems on the member's side be handled? In a group show you can rejoin if it is just a momentary problem, but here the show will end and presumably you'll be out the entire fixed price. Hopefully you'd at least get to apply the unused portion to another show with the same model.

Today normal private shows have the ability to leave at any time without penalty, and group shows have an explicit commitment as to what will be done in the show (which has been watered down a little with the ability to start the group at less than the original goal). These fixed price privates have neither of those safeguards, but maybe that's what you give up for a cheaper rate.

Will there be any indication to the rest of the room when a model goes into a fixed price private? I'm more interested in the duration than the rate. It would be helpful to know that the model's going to be busy for 30 minutes, for example. Maybe a "model is in pvt for another N minutes" countdown? Or is the assumption that most will be short commitments + extensions so that the time really isn't all that helpful?

Personally, watching models and members argue about money and what the models should do for free and what the rules are and what other models will do is not what I come to the site for. I hope this change does not increase it.
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

7/23/13 @ 8:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a caveat, perhaps VS could give performers the option to make the OFFER button available or unavailable to members. If a performer feels that 60 cpm is appropriate, then that's it, no negotiations possible, but if the performer is willing to go lower, then the OFFER button is made available.

^..... This , needs to be an option to turn it off if performers want to not have it on, I can see it turning into spam on their performer app with everyone saying they are making offers instead of actually going for shows.

Needs an option to turn it off for sure because I know many performers are going to be very upset with this feature if it keeps popping up this person has offered blaa blaa all time.

7/23/13 @ 9:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

^..... This , needs to be an option to turn it off if performers want to not have it on, I can see it turning into spam on their performer app with everyone saying they are making offers instead of actually going for shows.

Needs an option to turn it off for sure because I know many performers are going to be very upset with this feature if it keeps popping up this person has offered blaa blaa all time.

^ a diplomatic way of saying it's a pile of poop -

:orglaugh
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

7/23/13 @ 10:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Created by: .jeffie.

7/23/13 @ 10:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The initial announcement in this thread said "If the particular performer you are viewing has this option activated, you will see a button on your user interface labelled "OFFER." This implies to me that the performer will be able to activate/deactivate the feature at any time. If I am correct this should allay the fears some posters have expressed

7/23/13 @ 10:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The initial announcement in this thread said "If the particular performer you are viewing has this option activated, you will see a button on your user interface labelled "OFFER." This implies to me that the performer will be able to activate/deactivate the feature at any time. If I am correct this should allay the fears some posters have expressed

That is assuming the "Performer" is "in control" Jeffie. Which is often not the case, it is far more likely it will be studio - or Vs set option - performers indeed, it's starting to look more like a cattle market auction - P.O.P

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails