User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

New: Discover Your Favorite Models!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: New: Discover Your Favorite Models!
Created by: vs_nubia

4/24/13 @ 5:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You may now discover your Top Favorite Models and their Most Popular Shows! May be found under My Discovery section of the Videos My Shows page.

There you'll find your favorites listed, based off most credits spent on private shows, video streams, and/or tips. If you do not currently have any models listed, be sure to build your video collection and check back again!

Visit: http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/browse.php?a=my_favorite_model

Be sure to visit your My Shows section for more all-new pages, individually personalized for your enjoyment. Stay tuned for more developments and additions!
Created by: ken_in_china

4/24/13 @ 5:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm sorry, but this new home page format isn't user friendly at all. You're making members work too hard to find things they used to have access to immediately. The number one thing is "My favorites." It should be the very FIRST thing on the page!

I'm a five-year member. Not as long as some, but I'm such a big fan of your site that before you launch something like this, I should be one of a group of trusted "friends" who can give you feedback to a proposed change before you launch it. To look at this new layout and tell you what's missing so you can adjust it before it goes out for public consumption. Would be glad to help you out that way.
M4M
Created by: m4m

4/24/13 @ 6:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to agree with Kens comment. While online I keep a pretty close tabs on favorites and my top favorites. It was even a challenge finding the forum page to see what in heck was going on. :mad
Created by: bisporti23

4/24/13 @ 6:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm sorry, but this new home page format isn't user friendly at all. You're making members work too hard to find things they used to have access to immediately. The number one thing is "My favorites." It should be the very FIRST thing on the page!

I'm a five-year member. Not as long as some, but I'm such a big fan of your site that before you launch something like this, I should be one of a group of trusted "friends" who can give you feedback to a proposed change before you launch it. To look at this new layout and tell you what's missing so you can adjust it before it goes out for public consumption. Would be glad to help you out that way.

Right you are, Ken. At first sigth I thought: "Whoa...smart new appearance.."...but then I had to start to search for quite some features (the forum for example..sic :winkwink)
So quintessential I have to agree: this surprise-attack seems to be a little bit rash.

Bisport
Brett025
Created by: brett025

4/24/13 @ 6:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I prefer having the cpm listed on the home page, still sorted the same way as well. Not a good change overall.
Created by: .jeffie.

4/24/13 @ 7:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm sorry, but this new home page format isn't user friendly at all

It's not meant to be user friendly, it's meant to show how clever the designers and programmers are :orglaugh
Created by: bisporti23

4/24/13 @ 7:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's not meant to be user friendly, it's meant to show how clever the designers and programmers are :orglaugh

:drinkup
Created by: vs_nubia

4/24/13 @ 7:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can I safely assume you are referring to the New Flirt4Free Homepage and NOT the Videos homepage? We are in fact adding new features to the Videos Homepage with extra navigation subpages to rediscover some of the best videos Flirt4Free has to offer.

Link: http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/browse.php?a=my_clips&sub_section=main
Brett025
Created by: brett025

4/24/13 @ 7:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can I safely assume you are referring to the New Flirt4Free Homepage and NOT the Videos homepage? We are in fact adding new features to the Videos Homepage with extra navigation subpages to rediscover some of the best videos Flirt4Free has to offer.

Link: http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/browse.php?a=my_clips&sub_section=main

I think you can assume that. It is too much of a hassle to get to information that was stated under the model photo or there was a link to. Having to click to open options for each model when searching the home page isn't more efficient at all, and will likely end up hurting some models in the process.

4/24/13 @ 7:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can I safely assume you are referring to the New Flirt4Free Homepage and NOT the Videos homepage?

I think Nubia is saying we are off-topic, and we should only be discussing the new Videos homepage and its subpages in this thread, not the new Homepage. It's all ken_in_china's fault - he should have started a new topic instead of going off-topic in this one :)
wonderboi2009
Created by: wonderboi2009

4/24/13 @ 8:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think you can assume that. It is too much of a hassle to get to information that was stated under the model photo or there was a link to. Having to click to open options for each model when searching the home page isn't more efficient at all, and will likely end up hurting some models in the process.

The info like CPM is there if you hover on the icon at the top right corner of the bio picture on the main page. Seems like there's more options there than before--set/clear favorite, set/clear notifications, goto bio page. It will take some getting used to, but it's nice having more real estate for the bio pic itself.

The Fresh Faces (aka 10 random online new models) section is nice too. I just wish it was all of them and not limited to 10.

It defaults to "shuffle" view by. How do you get the classic (i.e. power score based) view or is that really what shuffle is?
wonderboi2009
Created by: wonderboi2009

4/24/13 @ 9:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You may now discover your Top Favorite Models and their Most Popular Shows! May be found under My Discovery section of the Videos My Shows page.

There you'll find your favorites listed, based off most credits spent on private shows, video streams, and/or tips. If you do not currently have any models listed, be sure to build your video collection and check back again!

Visit: http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/browse.php?a=my_favorite_model

Be sure to visit your My Shows section for more all-new pages, individually personalized for your enjoyment. Stay tuned for more developments and additions!

It took me a while to figure out why it picked the models it did--many of the guys that would be my top models don't allow (or more precisely their studios don't allow) video sharing, so they aren't eligible for this page. Even so, there must be some randomness or some other factors to the selection since it still doesn't totally match who i would expect to be on it.
Asti
Created by: asti

4/24/13 @ 10:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The info like CPM is there if you hover on the icon at the top right corner of the bio picture on the main page.

In another thread the missing bio link was mentioned. I asked if the icon in the upper right corner is where it is minimized but have yet to see a reply. For me when I hover the mouse over that icon no additional info is revealed. I have cleared my cache, cookies... Any helpful suggestions VS? For me right now this change is not for the better when I have access to less and I have to go through extra steps when one step did the trick before. :(
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

4/24/13 @ 10:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It took me a while to figure out why it picked the models it did--many of the guys that would be my top models don't allow (or more precisely their studios don't allow) video sharing, so they aren't eligible for this page. Even so, there must be some randomness or some other factors to the selection since it still doesn't totally match who i would expect to be on it.

I am afraid I still can't figure it out. Of the models that appear for me, none are currently listed under "My Favorites", I've only actually done any shows with one of them, and these are also not models I have spent a large number of credits on. Can someone explain precisely how these models were chosen for this "Top Favorite Models" category?

4/24/13 @ 10:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For me when I hover the mouse over that icon no additional info is revealed

I see we are still discussing 2 different topics here

For me too Asti - when I hover over that icon a very thin blue line appears at the top of the model headshot but nothing is revealed

4/24/13 @ 10:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Of the models that appear for me, none are currently listed under "My Favorites", I've only actually done any shows with one of them, and these are also not models I have spent a large number of credits on

3 of my "Top Favorites" are models whose rooms I have never even visited!

Asti
Created by: asti

4/24/13 @ 10:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

3 of my "Top Favorites" are models whose rooms I have never even visited!

I don't even like one of mine but unfortunately I did spend a very minimal amount of credit to find a VOD...but that is another story for another place and time. However, it goes to show the haphazard selection process. There are other models who should be on my "Top" list way more but aren't.

Oh jeffie I get the blue line too and the message "mouseover for more options". I use IE. I read Chrome doesn't have this problem too bad this update doesn't work for all applications.

Created by: dan_in_florida

4/24/13 @ 11:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh jeffie I get the blue line too and the message "mouseover for more options". I use IE. I read Chrome doesn't have this problem too bad this update doesn't work for all applications.

I'm using Firefox and it seems to be working for me.
Created by: dan_in_florida

4/25/13 @ 12:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

However, it goes to show the haphazard selection process. There are other models who should be on my "Top" list way more but aren't.

LOL - Me Wife ain't even on the list :helpme

Yeah, she's not been active on the site for nearly three years, but she still shows up in my regular "favorites" list, and all of her VODs are still up on the site, so I kinda expected to see her showing up here :twocents

4/25/13 @ 1:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I kinda expected to see her showing up here

Why? You don't take her private or tip her or watch her videos do you? On the site I mean :orglaugh
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails