User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Group Chat Updates
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Group Chat Updates
Created by: vs_jamie

4/10/13 @ 8:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We are excited to announce a new round of updates for Group Chat. Based on model feedback since its inception, and a recent model survey, we made some changes to make Group even better.

Models will now have the ability to be more flexible in their Group Chat setups:

- starting with a % of credits already in their tip jar - it works for coffee shops etc., why not for our models?
- being able to choose to accept a show even if the total credits aren't reached - this is limited to 3 times in 24 hours.
- Personalized pledge requirements
- Verification a customer has credits to pledge
- New duration and countdown options

We wanted to keep you in the loop so you're aware of the updates and how the show options have been improved.

Have fun!
Created by: .jeffie.

4/10/13 @ 8:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good to see some improvements to Group Chat :thumbsup

What does "Personalized pledge requirements" mean?

What does "Verification a customer has credits to pledge" mean?
Created by: bisporti23

4/11/13 @ 4:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What does "Personalized pledge requirements" mean?

What does "Verification a customer has credits to pledge" mean?

I was wondering about these things, too.

Created by: forgottenclone

4/11/13 @ 4:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yup. Unless there's a really good explanation, buh-bye Group chats. Don't like the credit verification thing whatsoever. In a private show is one thing, even though I don't like it there either. Open chat is totally different. Why even start traveling down that path?

I don't carry a transparent wallet to a club, why would I want one on here?
Created by: ronnie-uk

4/11/13 @ 5:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I use Group Chat a lot. Pleased that models now have some flexibility in setting the minimum pledge level. The cumulative pledge total for each member is a useful feature too :thumbsup

Haven't experienced any of the other changes yet. I agree that it would be useful to have more details, please :)
Brett025
Created by: brett025

4/11/13 @ 6:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yup. Unless there's a really good explanation, buh-bye Group chats. Don't like the credit verification thing whatsoever. In a private show is one thing, even though I don't like it there either. Open chat is totally different. Why even start traveling down that path?

I don't carry a transparent wallet to a club, why would I want one on here?

I agree an explanation is needed. Won't be doing any further Group Chats until one is posted by VS.

spar
Created by: spar

4/11/13 @ 8:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm also wondering what the idea is about tips in a coffee shop? I don't get the analogy.
The results may add a lot of excitment. Wonder how it will pan out. Wouldn't hurt to try a group and find out.
spar
Created by: spar

4/11/13 @ 8:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Another strange thing about verifying credits is that it takes usualy less than one minute to make transactions either from wallets or to obtain credits, so why is the verification needed?
Possesing credits is no guarranty pledges or tips will be done anyway.
Brett025

4/11/13 @ 11:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree an explanation is needed. Won't be doing any further Group Chats until one is posted by VS.

I got my answers to these questions in the VIP forum. All good to go now.

totallybogus
Created by: totallybogus

4/12/13 @ 6:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I got my answers to these questions in the VIP forum. All good to go now.

Um. Hello?!! Can someone post these answers in a non-VIP forum for those of us in the cheap seats? Please and thank you.
Brett025

4/12/13 @ 7:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Um. Hello?!! Can someone post these answers in a non-VIP forum for those of us in the cheap seats? Please and thank you.

Hope this helps:

- Verification a customer has credits to pledge:
The model can only see if you have enough credits in your wallet to cover the minimum pledge for the group, models can now set their own pledge rate for the group chat (between 10-100 credits). If someone has a request prior to pledging, the model at least knows the member has the minimum needed and can make a decision on the request based on that.

- Personalized pledge requirements:
When pledging, it will show the total amount you have pledged for the group chat if you have pledged more than one time.

4/12/13 @ 8:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks Brett :thumbsup

However, an announcement such as the one made by Jamie in the initial post quite properly belongs in the News & Announcements Forum because it affects all members, not just VIPs. This being the case, I don't see the point in duplicating the announcement in the VIP Forum, because VIPs are surely capable of reading the News & Announcements Forum. Double posting like this surely fragments any discussion on the subject

I think it's quite nonsensical that Jamie is now responding to questions and comments in the VIP Forum but ignoring questions and comments posted in the News & Announcements Forum. As members we shouldn't have to ask VIPs to pass on additional information which was posted only in the VIP Forum. Discussion and clarification should be here, not in the VIP Forum

:(

4/12/13 @ 9:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't see the point in duplicating the announcement in the VIP Forum, because VIPs are surely capable of reading the News & Announcements Forum. Double posting like this surely fragments any discussion on the subject

Jeffie - VS did not duplicate the Group Chat Updates announcement. One of the members asked a question in the General Discussions forum, and Scott from VS provided some very quick and helpful answers. Good to see :thumbsup

You will be pleased to know that VS appear to have taken note of your comments about duplicate posts. Since Feb 18 they have not been posting any Feature Show announcements in the General Discussions forum :)

Ronnie :drinkup

4/12/13 @ 10:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Looks like I jumped to the wrong conclusion. Thanks Ronnie :thumbsup
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

4/14/13 @ 8:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup to the new updates to group chat :). Nice job VS. :bowdown
4PlayMe
Created by: 4playme

5/29/17 @ 5:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've enjoyed this venue for years. When one is on frequently the group chats have helped keep this site exciting and affordable. However, lately there has been a change with many models where they will open a group chat, take your money, and then ask for tips to make up for the pledges they didn't get to begin with. That's an upsell isn't it? From my perspective it's a ripoff because the girl spends most of her time demanding more tips than on providing a show. Seems that the only safe thing is to stay with girls that one knows but that takes away from the entertainment value as well. Is this now going to be the norm?

5/29/17 @ 8:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I totally agree with your comments today, 4PlayMe.

This topic announced a number of changes in 2013 giving performers increased flexibility with Group Chat Shows. There is a 2015 topic here, announcing more changes (including changing the name from Group Chat to Group Show):

http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=7&thread_id=1379&num_posts=44

A number of the changes were a genuine improvement (eg minimum pledge levels). However, the decision to allow performers to start a Group Chat at any point, regardless of meeting their pledge targets, has been pretty disastrous. It results in performers hassling members for extra credits, as you say, and refusing to do their promised show until they get the credits.

This apparent "improvement" results in a lot of ill-feeling, and a bad reputation for the performer and for the Flirt4Free site. I experienced this as recently as yesterday, with a number of members calling the performer a "cheat" and a "thief".

I have been a big fan of Group Shows, and have a Group Show topic (*) in the Male Performer forum. You will see that most of the members who posted there raised the same problem that you have raised.

(*) http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=5&thread_id=23169&num_posts=38
Brett025

6/2/17 @ 4:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ronnie I agree with you 100%. I think that change was meant to increase the number of successful group chats since some members would only pledge if the show started, even though credits were always refunded if it didn't. I've been taken at least 10 times since the change by models demanding more credits to do a show after they accept a lesser amount. I always whisper to the model my feelings then leave and report it to Flirt Support.
Gonad9999
Created by: gonad9999

6/8/17 @ 4:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have stopped using group chats as I was fed up of being asked for more during the chat as the performer had accepted a low offer
Created by: twixel

6/12/17 @ 11:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Looking for a fun Group Show, check out the Max Hughes birthday bash on 6/13. Max is going for one of his largest shows and he is a performer, come and have some fun.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails