User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Fan Clubs: Flirt Style!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Fan Clubs: Flirt Style!
Created by: vs_jamie

7/16/12 @ 2:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Were excited to introduce to you today, Flirt Fan Clubs!

We have given models a new way to give back to you, and interact on a whole new level.

Benefits:

- 5% discounts on shows and VODs with model
- Access to models personalized Fan Club content
- A member wall to post and talk amongst each other and with model
- A special font color for members so you standout in the models room

How it Works:
- You buy a monthly non-recurring membership by clicking join on a models fan club
- You will then get a 5% discount on any shows you have with that model, or any of their VODs you watch during that month
- When you visit a models fan page, youll have access to content just for members.
- You will need to renew your membership at the end of each month to continue to get all the benefits of being part of their club.

These clubs should continually have fresh content from your favorite models, and give you the kind of preferential treatment only members will get from that model.

Checkout the Fan Club Page to see who has clubs available

http://www.flirt4free.com/fanclubs/girls/
http://www.flirt4free.com/fanclubs/guys/
w0lfie
Created by: w0lfie

7/16/12 @ 5:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, the clubs listed are the only ones currently available? Will this be available to all models, or only select one?
Created by: male4622

7/16/12 @ 11:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting idea!
Created by: phil_usa

7/22/12 @ 10:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, the clubs listed are the only ones currently available? Will this be available to all models, or only select one?

...Only models who have at least a 250,000 credit badge are eligible to have a fan club.
lance29
Created by: lance29

7/25/12 @ 2:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The promo's of these fan sites and the write up here say - ..."These clubs should continually have fresh content from your favorite models, and give you ....". could you please indicate what "continually" means. Tks (i'm in 4 btw)
Mr.Moore
Created by: mr.moore

7/27/12 @ 8:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How it Works:
- You will need to renew your membership at the end of each month to continue to get all the benefits of being part of their club.

Just to clarify so does this mean that we would have to renew at the 1st of every month or is it from when we sign up we have a month long membership?

Thanks in advance.
Created by: .jeffie.

7/27/12 @ 8:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Fan Club membership lasts for 30 days from the time you join and would then need to be renewed

:thumbsup
lance29

8/2/12 @ 5:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The promo's of these fan sites and the write up here say - ..."These clubs should continually have fresh content from your favorite models, and give you ....". could you please indicate what "continually" means. Tks (i'm in 4 btw)

I MUST HAVE BEEN UNCLEAR - WHAT IS THE EXPECTATION FOR UPDATES - I'M IN 4 fan clubs - 1 IS GOOD.

so CLEARLY.

1. IS THERE A SCHEDULE FOR THE CLUBS TO UPDATE?
2. what "continually"mean?

Created by: lickau

8/2/12 @ 8:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I MUST HAVE BEEN UNCLEAR - WHAT IS THE EXPECTATION FOR UPDATES - I'M IN 4 fan clubs - 1 IS GOOD.

so CLEARLY.

1 - Models will update WHEN they chose or can update .
Some add new material weekly . Other models simple made thier fan club and will not add until members quit [ vote with your wallet and simply quit if the model does not updatr to your satisfaction ] .

2 -
continually [ kən tnnyoo əlee ] 1.regularly or frequently: with great frequency or regularity
2.without interruption: all the time, almost without interruption or ending
cmjuicy
Created by: cmjuicy

8/3/12 @ 1:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are fanclub members able to whisper, or is this still reserved for VIP (gold) only?
lance29

8/4/12 @ 4:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

1 - Models will update WHEN they chose or can update .Some add new material weekly . Other models simple made thier fan club and will not add until members quit [ vote with your wallet and simply quit if the model does not updatr to your satisfaction ] .2 -continually [ kən tnnyoo əlee ] 1.regularly or frequently: with great frequency or regularity2.without interruption: all the time, almost without interruption or ending

1 - Models will update WHEN they chose or can update .Some add new material weekly . Other models simple made thier fan club and will not add until members quit [ vote with your wallet and simply quit if the model does not updatr to your satisfaction ] .2 -continually [ kən tnnyoo əlee ] 1.regularly or frequently: with great frequency or regularity2.without interruption: all the time, almost without interruption or ending

thank you so much - it confirms what i thought - somewhat of a money grab. Too bad though the concept is excellent. You know - I opened a store once and stocked with content - left the door open and left - when i came back a month later everything and everybody was gone. (This was for f4f decision makers - i'd never do that - it would be really dumb.)

1 - Models will update WHEN they chose or can update .
Some add new material weekly . Other models simple made thier fan club and will not add until members quit [ vote with your wallet and simply quit if the model does not updatr to your satisfaction ] .

2 -
continually [ kən tnnyoo əlee ] 1.regularly or frequently: with great frequency or regularity
2.without interruption: all the time, almost without interruption or ending

Created by: olddad12

8/5/12 @ 1:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i just seen the price increase on vod for 24 hrs they nearely double an ther goes ur 5 per cent discount on vods they just increase the price i wont order no more
lance29

8/15/12 @ 4:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I MUST HAVE BEEN UNCLEAR - WHAT IS THE EXPECTATION FOR UPDATES - I'M IN 4 fan clubs - 1 IS GOOD.so CLEARLY.1. IS THERE A SCHEDULE FOR THE CLUBS TO UPDATE?2. what "continually"mean?

so CLEARLY.

well - my first of 5 fan club memberships expires in 2 days - not one update - hummm...renew or not....lol..NOT!

lance29

8/15/12 @ 4:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well - my first of 5 fan club memberships expires in 2 days - not one update - hummm...renew or not....lol..NOT!
FarrowJ
Created by: farrowj

8/21/14 @ 8:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a reward for tipping during certain times, a model has rewarded us with temporary complementary fan club memberships, supposedly giving access to fan club content and membership shows. My problem is that when I try to access his fan club site or enter his member only shows, I'm asked for a log in. When I try to log in, I get a message that I'm not a member. If I go to join and create a log in, I must pay the price of membership. I'm sure the model intends us to be able to use the complementary membership.

I was given a complementary membership by another model which extended a membership I already paid for. I didn't have any problems in this case seeing content or entering member only shows, and I'm assuming it was because I already had a log-in and password set up.
Created by: ourjeffie

8/21/14 @ 9:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have you told the model about this problem? I suspect he's the only one who can solve it
Created by: vs_beverly

8/21/14 @ 6:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a reward for tipping during certain times, a model has rewarded us with temporary complementary fan club memberships, supposedly giving access to fan club content and membership shows. My problem is that when I try to access his fan club site or enter his member only shows, I'm asked for a log in. When I try to log in, I get a message that I'm not a member. If I go to join and create a log in, I must pay the price of membership. I'm sure the model intends us to be able to use the complementary membership.

I was given a complementary membership by another model which extended a membership I already paid for. I didn't have any problems in this case seeing content or entering member only shows, and I'm assuming it was because I already had a log-in and password set up.

Can you please contact Customer Service about this? You can e-mail customerservice@vs.com or call toll free 800-685-9236 international 818-880-9021.
FarrowJ

8/21/14 @ 7:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I emailed 2 days ago and heard nothing, but will try again.
FarrowJ

8/21/14 @ 7:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I emailed 2 days ago and heard nothing, but will try again.

Issue resolved after several tries thanks to a patience customer service rep.

Created by: impact14

9/2/14 @ 9:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am currently in 2 Fan Clubs and agree that content is not regularly updated. However, this could be down to the model not knowing when he should update or how much he should add to the site. A flaw in some Fan Clubs is that non-Fan Clubbers can access the site without joining (I will add that is not always the case - some Fan Clubs do offer restrictions). Speaking to the 2 models I have Fan Clubs with, they agree that they are also confused on how Fan Clubs work. For example, the Members Only shows would be welcome. However, I have 2 very popular models, but I am the only member in each Fan Club. Maybe the VS3 team could take a look at Fan Clubs and offer tuition to the models and allow the members to experience all the benefits. If we renew, the models get paid.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails