User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Activating Whispers For VIP Members Only
Created by: vs_scottl

2/23/12 @ 12:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today concludes our two-week test of no whispers in the chat system. We thank you for your patience, understanding and thoughtful opinions on the matter.

During the test we saw a marked increase in chat messages (over 8% on average) when whispering was disabled. This added credence to the argument that whispering detracts from the conversation in the rooms and makes some rooms appear dead when everyone is whispering.

Even though there are some definite drawbacks to whispering we understand both the desire and the need for the functionality. Starting today we have updated the system to allow whispering for VIP members only. Further, to avoid confusion we are requiring that whispers only be sent when the VIP member is logged into the chat using the gold font color.

In closing, please whisper respectfully and responsibly. Carrying on entire conversations via whisper lowers the value of the room and ultimately hurts the performers due to higher exit rates of customers browsing through the system.
Trooper154
Created by: trooper154

2/23/12 @ 1:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think we all saaw this coming 2 weeks ago. Just one more way to make money and one less reason to call it Flirt 4 "Free"
toppgun
Created by: toppgun

2/23/12 @ 1:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Shamrock925
Created by: shamrock925

2/23/12 @ 1:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice to see a compromise and an added value to being VIP. Thanks VS!!
chinmusic
Created by: chinmusic

2/23/12 @ 1:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Remarkably, the abuse of the whisper function is not even addressed in this ruling. And for this we waited 2 weeks? LOL. Non VIP members are really marginalized now. Wasn't the stated objective to "make the site more fun"?
UglyCouch
Created by: uglycouch

2/23/12 @ 2:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Scott, is this only enabled for VIP's a continuation of the testing process or is this how whispering will now be from now on?
Rollerr
Created by: rollerr

2/23/12 @ 2:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like this, it's another benefit for being a VIP. I do the $50 a month with the 300 credits. :drinkup
Created by: rheza111

2/23/12 @ 2:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Scott, is this only enabled for VIP's a continuation of the testing process or is this how whispering will now be from now on?

ugly, don't want to speak for vs but im pretty sure testing pd is over....it is going to be this way until they decide to change it again if they do or you know...whatever
Created by: vs_scottl

2/23/12 @ 2:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We're constantly reevaluating features available on the site but for the foreseeable future VIPs using the gold font will be the only users with the whisper option.
Kertus
Created by: kertus

2/23/12 @ 3:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

better than a poke in the eye ... i guess ...
Created by: ronnie-uk

2/23/12 @ 4:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There were some really good arguments both for and against whispering, so I think some kind of compromise was inevitable. I think we can be pretty sure that VS will have given the issue a lot of thought before deciding on this particular solution.
PJ_456
Created by: pj_456

2/23/12 @ 5:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In closing, please whisper respectfully and responsibly. Carrying on entire conversations via whisper lowers the value of the room and ultimately hurts the performers due to higher exit rates of customers browsing through the system.

The above statement I agree with 100%

But is the solution really a compromise? I don't think so. I would have rather seen pay per whisper and have it be available to all members. Taking a option away is not having fun for members. Some can't afford the extra $40-$50 a month for VIP membership. Don't some of us spend enough already?

Oh and btw I am a VIP member. I think of all members here and many of my good friends are not VIP's and did not abuse the whisper option. All in all I am not very please with the outcome of the "compromise" but it's better then deleting whispers all together.
TZorch
Created by: tzorch

2/23/12 @ 5:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a VS and F4F member since 1997 and having spent close to One Million Dollars on this site since then through numerous accounts, perhaps my comments will be appreciated, or at least heard.

It is certainly this business's right to do whatever they please to increase sales. IMHO your decision to only allow VIPs in gold to whisper will probably lead to the final downfall of F4F unless this poor decision is reversed.

Having read most of the posts on this issue over the past few weeks, some members have made some good points. One that struck home to me was F4F now allows models to work multiple sites at the same time, and that is the true cause of the chat problem, not whispering. When asked most of the models will admit they are chatting on another pay site that they are also on. Nothing wrong with that, but this is the true cause of the perceived chat problem.

Already the models have noticed a slow down on F4F in their chat rooms, because members do not always want their personal chat with models revealed, especially if they have a good relationship with them. It would be my wager that the overwhelming majority of TOP web performers disdain this new rule, and are already feeling the effects of less business.

i could always just sign up for VIP as i have in the past, but perhaps this is a msg to me to finally give up the F4F ship and move my business to other sites that will be more successful.
Just my two cents worth. :)
nastytalker
Created by: nastytalker

2/23/12 @ 5:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well i think it was a good compramise hopefully the vips will have some respect an not ruin it for anybody with long prolonged whispers
Brett025
Created by: brett025

2/23/12 @ 6:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With an 8% up tick in chat I don't think all models have experienced a slow down in their rooms.
TZorch
Created by: tzorch

2/23/12 @ 6:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With an 8% up tick in chat I don't think all models have experienced a slow down in their rooms.

An "8% up tick in chat" does not translate to more private shows. Grays chat often, but rarely sign up and purchase. Also 8% in such a small sample means very little. i watched my two favorite models today note that their regulars were not chatting, and their private shows were down.

Regardless, here's wishing the best for F4F.
:)
ffdave
Created by: ffdave

2/23/12 @ 6:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today concludes our two-week test of no whispers in the chat system. We thank you for your patience, understanding and thoughtful opinions on the matter.

During the test we saw a marked increase in chat messages (over 8% on average) when whispering was disabled. This added credence to the argument that whispering detracts from the conversation in the rooms and makes some rooms appear dead when everyone is whispering.

Of course you saw an increase in chat messages. Whispering was disabled. - worthless statistic.
Created by: lookin4t

2/23/12 @ 6:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think he means an overall increase in chat messages (including whispers). I,for one, will chat more if the room is more active.

:twocents
Created by: phil_usa

2/23/12 @ 6:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...I'm happy :) :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :thumbsup
Trooper154
Created by: trooper154

2/23/12 @ 7:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I still believe that this was a business decision made a month or more before the "test period" began. Only time will tell if it was a good one or another like the "New Coke". As for me, I will not join VIP because I do not like being played.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails