User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Group Chat Relaunched
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Group Chat Relaunched
vs_titus
Created by: vs_titus

8/15/11 @ 7:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We're excited to announce today the re-launch of the re-designed and re-configured Group Chat as our newest chat type. The concept behind this new group chat is based on multiple customer shows where customers will work together to reach a credit goal set by the model in order for a private group show to start. Once that goal is reached, a 30 second countdown clock will begin, and the paid up customers will all be taken into the private show.
A couple things to note;

1) The system will automatically refund all credits to customers who pledged if the performers credit goal is not met. There is no need to contact Customer Support as our system will take care of this automatically.
2) You can always leave and come back to the show as long as the show is still in progress. This means you can return if disconnected for whatever reason as well.
3) Models will set the target credit goal limit and they have control of that function. Not the customer service department.
4) If you want the show to start sooner than the flow of credits, you can always keep contributing until the goal is reached.
4) Don't forget to have some fun while at it.

We have a comprehensive FAQ for this new kid on the block if need be but again, you all know how to reach us.
Asti
Created by: asti

8/15/11 @ 10:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Very nice Titus, this sounds like a nice alternative to the Party Chat too. I went to FAQ and one thing I may have missed is, will a VOD be made of the group show and available for viewing?
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

8/15/11 @ 10:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What interface is being used for this?

I was in one and all I had was the regular tip button not a pledge feature. I figured it was the same thing so I contributed but my credits were not refunded.

I must be on an old interface so how do I upgrade so mine has the correct buttons?

Hopefully you all resolve this so I can enjoy this new option.

---paperpunch09
wheelsup
Created by: wheelsup

8/15/11 @ 11:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Will we be able to purchase credits then in increments of 50 credits so we can pledge?
Created by: your_butterfly

8/15/11 @ 11:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

apparently it's only been issued as a beta to the top 50 or something percent of models.. titus would have to specify which ones.
vs_titus

8/16/11 @ 9:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

apparently it's only been issued as a beta to the top 50 or something percent of models.. titus would have to specify which ones.

Only the top 50% models can participate. This may change in the coming days if we see the need to.
vs_titus

8/16/11 @ 9:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Very nice Titus, this sounds like a nice alternative to the Party Chat too. I went to FAQ and one thing I may have missed is, will a VOD be made of the group show and available for viewing?

We are recording the Group Chat but we have not decided when and how to make the VOD available. I can see it being one of those VIP membership benefits in the days or weeks to come...Don't quote me on this though.
vs_titus

8/16/11 @ 9:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Will we be able to purchase credits then in increments of 50 credits so we can pledge?

I think there is no reason to lower the purchase to that level since one can have the credits in their buckets and keep pledging in the increments of their choice. Good question though.
Created by: ronnie-uk

8/16/11 @ 10:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This sounds great, Titus, and I hope it turns out to be as good as it sounds and becomes a permanent feature.

It seems to overcome the 2 big flaws in Party Chat and Feature Shows, and I will be interested to see how these now fare by comparison with the new Group Chat.

The big flaw with Party Chat is that so many users think "Why should I tip if I can see the show for free?". That view seems to be on the increase, and it is a constant source of annoyance to models and tippers alike.

Feature Shows have the same flaw, but on a bigger scale. The model is committed to a long 1 hour show and VIP members know the model will deliver whether there are any tips or not. Lack of tips is a huge insult to the models, and must increasingly deter other models from taking part in new shows.

I was hoping that Party Chat and Feature Shows might be modified to include a "tip to stay in the room" feature but thought this might be rather difficult and time-consuming to implement. If the new Group Chat has much the same effect, and is popular with the models, then that is excellent. It means that Flirt4Free has delivered an alternative solution to the problem much quicker than I could have hoped. Thanks all round :thumbsup
Created by: ken_in_china

8/16/11 @ 11:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I participated in my first group chat, and although I think it's better than Party Chat, I see some flaws that might need addressing.

1. What incentive is there for anyone to pledge more than 50 credits if 50 credits gets them access to the group chat?

2. There is not an "extension" feature. If, in the time the model sets, he fails to cum, the clock runs out, and ... well, too bad. It seems there should be a way to "extend" a group chat to those already in it, because right now, it would take a new pledging period before the show even restarts. In that time, the model loses his erection.

3. I did not see an "exit" button while in the group chat. I assume that if I'm disappointed with a group chat and choose to leave, I lose my pledge ... that's to be expected (no refunds).
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

8/16/11 @ 12:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Since my last post my issues have been resolved.

Thank you VS for the prompt assistance.

---paperpunch09
Jekkyl
Created by: jekkyl

8/17/11 @ 12:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The idea is exellent. One thing though:

I notice that once the model have started the countdown for users to pledge for the group chat, she dissappears from the models list.. Is this supposed to happen? I mean, if one of my favorite models have started a countdown, I may want to pledge, but instead of showing that a countdown is started I might think she went offline. Unless I was in her room when she started the countdown ofcourse..

Jekkyl
ZipperP
Created by: zipperp

8/17/11 @ 1:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great idea.

Why pay for an expensive private when a few dozen credits will buy you an hour or two of quality entertainment?
Jekkyl

8/17/11 @ 1:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I found out that they didn't dissappear. They dissappeard from my favorites list, and when I sort by "room" type (Wich is my favorite preference), they are gone..
robbie0331
Created by: robbie0331

8/17/11 @ 1:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

is HD a must for group chats?
Jekkyl

8/17/11 @ 1:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

is HD a must for group chats?

According to a model it is.. We asked her for a group chat, but she said she couldn't because she wasn't in HD..
Chad_L
Created by: chad_l

8/17/11 @ 1:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I participated in my first group chat, and although I think it's better than Party Chat, I see some flaws that might need addressing.

1. What incentive is there for anyone to pledge more than 50 credits if 50 credits gets them access to the group chat?

Ken, why would any other incentive be necessary? I assume all the models care about is meeting their goal. As long as that happens I doubt they care whether it is via several smaller bids or a few large ones. And if there are a lot of people contributing even a small amount then they all get a show at a bargain price. Everybody wins.

If anything, the incentive would be making sure the show takes place. If the clock is ticking down and there aren't enough credits to meet the model's goal, he'll either pony up more credits or there won't be a show.

Created by: tikcuf

8/17/11 @ 3:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've participated in two group chats today, and I friggin' LOVE the idea! As has already been mentioned, it eliminates the biggest flaw of party chat, the freeloading wankers. Plus, everyone is roughly equally "invested" as long as everyone contributes the 50 base, so one guy isn't carrying the whole show for everyone else.

Keep it, please!
vs_titus

8/17/11 @ 4:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've participated in two group chats today, and I friggin' LOVE the idea! As has already been mentioned, it eliminates the biggest flaw of party chat, the freeloading wankers. Plus, everyone is roughly equally "invested" as long as everyone contributes the 50 base, so one guy isn't carrying the whole show for everyone else.

Keep it, please!

Thank you for the feedback. it means a lot to us to hear from happy customers. Please tell others about this new product and for those who are not customers yet, please spread the word.
Created by: male4622

8/17/11 @ 10:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I must commend you on the new group chat. I just watched it in action. Yuliao started one and he got 450/500 credits. A member left him hanging until there were under five seconds and came through with the last 50. I thought that was awesome.

Nice job.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails