User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Announcing New daily feature show format VIP benefit
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Announcing New daily feature show format VIP benefit
vs_titus
Created by: vs_titus

6/22/11 @ 11:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Starting July 5th, models will be able to signup for one hour feature show slots that will be offered to members on a daily basis, with the max of one female, and one male show a day. These will be limited to models in the top 25%. You will have an opportunity to watch our top models perform every day as an added benefit for our VIP members. Non-VIP members will be charged per minute basis. You will also have an opportunity to tip these performers if you feel that they deserve your appreciation. These shows will be recorded and available to VIP members for free as long as they retain their VIP membership. This also gives you a great opportunity to sample some of these models before you decide to take them private.

A daily announcement will be made on which model will be performing that particular day. We expect the feature shows to be broadcast live every day at 4pm EST.

Comments, concerns, wishes?

Sincerely,

Titus
wheelsup
Created by: wheelsup

6/23/11 @ 1:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

4 PM EDT seems to penalize west coast and mountain time zones...one of the complaints I heard about group chat was it was available during work hours...this doesn't seem to fix those issues.
Created by: ourjeffie

6/23/11 @ 5:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

... also seems to penalize those living on the East Coast of Australia

Surely if this is going to be a daily thing the time could be varied from day to day to at least occasionally cater for members located in different time zones?

Created by: phil_usa

6/23/11 @ 10:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I live on the east coast. At 4pm EDT I am usually stuck in traffic on the way home from work!

I think jeffe's idea of varied times would be more beneficial to most members.

Phil :)
Created by: ronnie-uk

6/23/11 @ 10:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Will look forward to this. Sounds great.

I agree that it would be good if the time slot could be varied (and announced the previous day). This could also make it more accessible to some models who have fixed schedules, including some of the Russian models.

Don't know if VS has settled on continuing the fixed 1 hour format. I wonder if it might put some models and users off, as it is a bit long compared with most shows that they are used to.

Although 1 hour sounds like a better value-for-money option for VIP members, would 30 minutes be a more popular option? There could still be a double-length feature if a particular model wanted to do it. Just a thought.
ballycallan
Created by: ballycallan

6/23/11 @ 2:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Will look forward to this. Sounds great.

I agree that it would be good if the time slot could be varied (and announced the previous day). This could also make it more accessible to some models who have fixed schedules, including some of the Russian models.

Don't know if VS has settled on continuing the fixed 1 hour format. I wonder if it might put some models and users off, as it is a bit long compared with most shows that they are used to.

Although 1 hour sounds like a better value-for-money option for VIP members, would 30 minutes be a more popular option? There could still be a double-length feature if a particular model wanted to do it. Just a thought.

I dont think an hour is too long at all , if you look around you will see some party chats that go on for at least that length , if not longer . And there are also some very long pvts too .

Some time ago we actually used to have a Three hour feature show for the Model of the month ... it was always a pretty amazing show and never seemed too long to me :))
ballycallan

6/23/11 @ 2:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

... also seems to penalize those living on the East Coast of Australia

Surely if this is going to be a daily thing the time could be varied from day to day to at least occasionally cater for members located in different time zones?

This is a very good Idea , it makes sense to try to accomodate all your members from around the Globe .

Regards
Bally
Created by: ronnie-uk

6/23/11 @ 4:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I dont think an hour is too long at all , if you look around you will see some party chats that go on for at least that length , if not longer . And there are also some very long pvts too .

Some time ago we actually used to have a Three hour feature show for the Model of the month ... it was always a pretty amazing show and never seemed too long to me :))

Interesting to hear this, bally. Perhaps different show lengths for the girls and the guys?
ballycallan

6/23/11 @ 6:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Interesting to hear this, bally. Perhaps different show lengths for the girls and the guys?

If you mean the old feature shows , they were the same length for both the girls and boys.
Created by: kheldarxy

6/23/11 @ 8:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

At 4:00 PM both East and West coasts are still at work earning money to pay for the site. This choice of time will only work for Europeans. I agree with the person who said the times should vary, and I also think the performers should have some say as to when they want it to "air".
Created by: ophelias_rue

6/23/11 @ 8:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol @ an hour not seeming too long.. oh god bally.. i would really PAY SOME CREDITS to watch you do to yourself for 20 minutes what was done in the feature shows for 3 hours.. yeahh.. i'd LAUNCH som credits for THAT.. HA

6/23/11 @ 9:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We expect the feature shows to be broadcast live every day at 4pm EST.

The more I think about this the more I think that 4pm EST is a strange time for a daily feature show to air. As KheldarXY says, this time really only suits Europeans, and I would have thought that Europe is a relatively small part of the VS market compared with North America

I'm sure VS has statistics which show that site traffic is not heavy at 4pm EST. Why then opt for this time for a daily feature show?
ballycallan

6/23/11 @ 11:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

lol @ an hour not seeming too long.. oh god bally.. i would really PAY SOME CREDITS to watch you do to yourself for 20 minutes what was done in the feature shows for 3 hours.. yeahh.. i'd LAUNCH som credits for THAT.. HA

Another useful post as always !!
wheelsup
Created by: wheelsup

6/24/11 @ 12:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A varied time start time across the clockface is a great idea. It would also help models that work other jobs as well.
Created by: phil_usa

6/24/11 @ 9:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It seems we are all in favor of the new daily feature show format.

The question is the time it will be aired and perhaps the length of the show.

Phil :)
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

6/24/11 @ 10:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it's a nice feature for VIPs and will help models get some more exposure too, let's see how it goes before knocking the idea some performers would love to use such a feature to get more exposure and attract a new customer base and the site will also attract more Vips too.. Only concern I have with it is it should have times that change (but published somewhere on the site so the customers know and maybe even recording these events so they could be added to the VODS and available to VIPs that can't make the times and available to other members as a pay per view as with normal VODs) so it suits the worldwide audience the site attracts.. So sticking to a single time zone won't help this take off too well..

Regards

Nabil

6/24/11 @ 11:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The feature shows for the first 2 weeks have now been announced, girls and guys, and they are all 4pm - 5pm EST
Created by: ophelias_rue

6/24/11 @ 1:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Another useful post as always !!

(grin)(wink)
vs_titus
Created by: vs_titus

6/24/11 @ 7:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think it's a nice feature for VIPs and will help models get some more exposure too, let's see how it goes before knocking the idea some performers would love to use such a feature to get more exposure and attract a new customer base and the site will also attract more Vips too.. Only concern I have with it is it should have times that change (but published somewhere on the site so the customers know and maybe even recording these events so they could be added to the VODS and available to VIPs that can't make the times and available to other members as a pay per view as with normal VODs) so it suits the worldwide audience the site attracts.. So sticking to a single time zone won't help this take off too well..

Regards

Nabil

We have given models the option of when they can perform based on their availability but within acceptable time windows. We are also thinking of coming up with some "nooner" shows amongst other variable time slots; nothing is written in stone. We will see how the first group works and then see what changes to implement.

Everyone's input is appreciated and let's keep talking..

Titus

6/24/11 @ 8:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ok, I'll keep talking ... :)

I find it hard to believe that so far 9 female and 9 male models have all chosen to perform at 4pm EST.

What is regarded as an "acceptable time window"?

What is a "nooner" show?
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails