User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Changes to VIP Pricing Options
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Changes to VIP Pricing Options
Created by: VS_Brad

2/1/11 @ 2:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Later today we are going to make some changes to the VIP pricing options displayed on the website. It has been over 5-years since we launched the VIP service and the price has remained constant during that time.

- Standard Membership ($39.95 monthly)

- Combo Membership ($49.95 monthly). The combo includes 300 credits (a $30 value) that will be added to your account each time the membership fee is charged.

For those of you who are already members at the old price point, you do not need to change anything. We will continue to honor the old price for as long as you remain an active member.

If you are an existing member at the old price and wish to switch to the combo product to save money each month you will need to cancel your current membership and then purchase the new combo product from the join page.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Brad
Easyfellow
Created by: easyfellow

2/1/11 @ 2:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Later today we are going to make some changes to the VIP pricing options displayed on the website. It has been over 5-years since we launched the VIP service and the price has remained constant during that time.

- Standard Membership ($39.95 monthly)

- Combo Membership ($49.95 monthly). The combo includes 300 credits (a $30 value) that will be added to your account each time the membership fee is charged.

For those of you who are already members at the old price point, you do not need to change anything. We will continue to honor the old price for as long as you remain an active member.

If you are an existing member at the old price and wish to switch to the combo product to save money each month you will need to cancel your current membership and then purchase the new combo product from the join page.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Brad

Damn, you squeeze us out like a lemon :)
Created by: ourjeffie

2/1/11 @ 8:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Do we still have combo rooms?

If so, isn't it confusing to have combo rooms and combo membership when the two are not related?
spar
Created by: spar

2/1/11 @ 10:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Are you going to ban us for not tipping every 5 seconds, because it will be harder to keep contributing at price inclines?
Cost keep rising and inflation is taking rate hikes. I think we understand.
All I ask for in return is to respect the fact that I will not be able to participate as much until my earnings pick up pace with the increase in pricing, and stop harrasing us in free chat unless warnented.
... and thanks for staying alive out there
Sett69
Created by: sett69

2/2/11 @ 2:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow and I thought $29.95 for VIP standard was pricy but now $39.95 thats just ridiculous. Unless you want more people to join the VIP experience I would suggest returning it to the regular price to keep the 5 year tradition going. :drinkup
Created by: suggs

2/2/11 @ 3:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wow and I thought $29.95 for VIP standard was pricy but now $39.95 thats just ridiculous. Unless you want more people to join the VIP experience I would suggest returning it to the regular price to keep the 5 year tradition going. :drinkup

Reading the original post it looks like any present vip that are paying $30 a month will not be paying anymore unless their membership lapses or is cancelled.

If you are an existing member at the old price and wish to switch to the combo product to save money each month you will need to cancel your current membership and then purchase the new combo

Sett69
Created by: sett69

2/2/11 @ 6:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was just saying it for the new people that wanted to join VIP for the first time and for the people that take a break and quit the VIP membership because they go on a vacation or something and when they come back here they are penalize with a price increase.
USCricky
Created by: uscricky

2/2/11 @ 7:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

its a bad idea in my opinion :offtopic

i know there is an elitist attitude here compared to other sites..{facts,figure`s & statistic`s tell produce a different picture}..& increasing the monthly VIP
USCricky

2/2/11 @ 7:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

continued___

cost`s will only force some member`s to seek entertainment else where :offtopic
bad idea & i think it`ll be a regretted sooner or later :offtopic

i doudt many new potential member`s will pay the increase.

i was thinking about rejoining the VIP membership,but not now,the extra benefit`s are not worth the extra cost.

where`s or value for money gone? :offtopic

Mr.ShamWow
Created by: mr.shamwow

2/2/11 @ 8:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am assuming that if as a VIP member you cancel your current monthly membership and upgrade to the new monthly package with an automatic 300 credits per month, you would lose access to all of your previously recorded VODs since you have to create a new account in order to take advantage of the new VIP membership package.

Am I right in my thinking?

USCricky

2/2/11 @ 8:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

good point :thumbsup

& 300 free credits,come on,that would be spent within the first hour haha!
if that`s suppose to be a sweetner___

that sucks haha!

i certainly wont a VIP again any time soon :thumbsup

sorry,but it`s a thumbs down from me :drinkup
Asti
Created by: asti

2/2/11 @ 9:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good question Mr.ShamWow but I don't think it works that way. One wouldn't be cancelling their site membership and then starting a new membership but rather their 'VIP' membership. These are two different things. Regarding the loss of VOD's I don't think that would happen. As an example I wasn't always a VIP member but when I became one all the shows I purchased prior are in "My Shows" library. So my guess is you would get them back under new VIP status. I hope this helps. If not correct VS please respond, thank you.
Mr.ShamWow
Created by: mr.shamwow

2/2/11 @ 9:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks Asti! I hope you are right.

Hopefully someone from VS can clarify either way!
Created by: alberich

2/2/11 @ 1:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks Asti! I hope you are right.

Hopefully someone from VS can clarify either way!

You can quit VIP membership anytime to the end of your payment period - as I did it a couple of times. If you "Re-Vip" again you will have all your VOD's again (at least it wa like that last year). Latest if your CC expires your VIP membership expires if you don't refresh your data early enough. So for most it will be only question of time until they get the new rates.

:offtopic
I just remember the days when VIP started - you had credits included, there where 2 group chat rooms available 24/7. On the other hand VIP membership got free (and more free) vods and unlimited access to shows they already paid. I for myself don't think that price stayed constant as the conditions changed over the time.
But fact is that members how are in vacation or quit for a time because of personal reason get a penalty on first view (but if you add 300 creds to the old price you would be on a higher amount).
Tho I am splitted about this change - it will mostly affect the ones who try to be something better by being VIP and think yellow color opens all for free.
Asti
Created by: asti

2/2/11 @ 1:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Latest if your CC expires your VIP membership expires if you don't refresh your data early enough. So for most it will be only question of time until they get the new rates.

Good point and thanks for reminder Alberich. Making note to renew ahead of time.
groundhog617
Created by: groundhog617

2/2/11 @ 3:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Latest if your CC expires your VIP membership expires if you don't refresh your data early enough. So for most it will be only question of time until they get the new rates.

good point that happen to me before.but i had 2 cards on my account you think they would of just charged it to my good card NO THEY SHUT ME DOWN .i had to renew my vip account. :orglaugh
Created by: ourjeffie

2/2/11 @ 6:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't understand why people when they get a new credit card don't simply go to all the sites where their credit card details are recorded and update the information

Also I don't understand why people have more than one credit card

:angel
Created by: rheza111

2/2/11 @ 6:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't understand why people when they get a new credit card don't simply go to all the sites where their credit card details are recorded and update the information

Also I don't understand why people have more than one credit card

:angel

uh-hem, if i were to take a stab at clarifying your questions i'd say forgetfulness and personal preference. But then again I don't know how they do things Down Under :orglaugh
BeteNoir
Created by: betenoir

2/3/11 @ 10:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

*wishes there were a quote all button* *sigh* lol @ 300 credits lasting an hour.. ummm that's 5 minutes with any reasonable model.. and hell.. i toss 300 off in almost as short a time with tipping.. and no.. i'm NOT lording it over you.. but if you are buying VIP just for 300 credits.. you're already a bit on the 'DOH' side eh?

just go out and instead of thumping ONE tourist a week over the head for their cc's thump TWO...

or.. turn the house and yard into a parking lot and MAKE some money on it...

or.. open a room over there *gestures generally toward the other side of the studio you are currently fascinated (sp) by and make some money while cruising every other room on VS...

i dunno.. i really really REALLY love the name change on the fly facility that.. because i'm almost ALWATS a VIP i fear would go the way of the site rocords of those *REMOVED* that i always reup it... hmmmm

*takes my skates off and lets Brad massage my tiny white webbed toes* ahhhhhhhhhhh

USCricky

2/3/11 @ 1:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ok :thumbsup

the 300 credits in a hour was a tips related remark only & i dont think you`re lording it over me bete :drinkup
if you want to spend 10,000 credits in a hour,that`s your choice bete. we all get our kick`s & giggle`s in different ways :guitar

why save you`re cash for old age,when you could be struck by a lorry tomorrow. spend it when you can,not when it`s too late :thumbsup

bete,if you`re feeling generous,please give me $50,000 because you`re back yard idea interests me :winkwink haha!!

if you fancy a car parking attendant`s job___

i`ll reserve you the position if you promise not to pick fight`s with the male customers :thumbsup haha!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails