User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

You spoke out and we heard you!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: You spoke out and we heard you!
Created by: vsangelaa

10/10/17 @ 1:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For the past six months, we have been listening to your feedback and working to build a better Video on Demand system. We know it’s been a bumpy road and your loyalty to us has not been overlooked or underappreciated. During our upgrade efforts, we’ve experienced some inconsistencies in recordings and recording losses. Browsers decided to make Flash obsolete and resulted in some player and preview issues. We even had a couple instances where we went completely down. Growing pains can be rough.

Those issues were difficult to weather, but pushing through them has resulted in fantastic benefits. In addition to creating a more secure service to our users, we expanded storage space for Video on Demand, upgraded to faster servers, and implemented a new streaming server that should improve quality and stability. We’ve made huge investments to ultimately provide you with a terrific user experience on our site. However, the investments and upgrades aren’t limited to just hardware. We’ve made some other big changes to Video on Demand too and we’re finally ready for you to see it!

Our new Video on Demand section includes:
- new navigation
- new rating system
- new video tagging system at the player page
- new Search Engine with refinement options
- creating and owning a library of videos
- earning 10% of video sales for Live Recorded Shows
- gaining notoriety as a Director on the Leaderboard page
- controlling your involvement as a Director and tracking your earnings on the Director’s Cut page

Not sure that you want to participate as a Director yet? You can opt-out at any time, but be sure to opt-out by October 31st, 2017 if you wish to remain completely hidden.

VIP users get more perks with our new VOD system, too:
- continue to receive your own recorded shows for FREE
- receive an additional 50 FREE Videos a day from our archive (that’s 200 FREE VOD a day!)
- continue to view Feature Shows for FREE
- continue to receive discount prices
- access to 3 FREE videos (priced at under 120 credits) of your choosing each month

Additionally, our servers are working to re-encode older videos from our library (standing at over 6M videos) to produce quality playback in modern browsers. If you come across a video with choppy playback or one that will not playback at all please let us know through the Report Issues button.

Don’t just sit there; Start clicking! We’re very excited about giving you this new system and want your input. Poke around the new VOD section and let us know what you think.
paulrevere
Created by: paulrevere

10/11/17 @ 9:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This new VOD system is incredibly bad! I can not believe that I can no longer view videos that I have already paid for!. Everything in my file is marked "EXPIRED". You want me to re-buy stuff that I have already paid for? I am willing to pay per minute to review my own VODs, but now you want me to buy them again? How is this an improvement. It is just a complete rip off. You support site for years, and spend lots of money, and then get kicked to the curb. You guys have no idea what you are doing. Now it is just dirty money grubbing. Good luck with your new system, which treats loyal customers like crap. THANKS ASSHOLES!

10/11/17 @ 1:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This new VOD system is incredibly bad! I can not believe that I can no longer view videos that I have already paid for!. Everything in my file is marked "EXPIRED". You want me to re-buy stuff that I have already paid for? I am willing to pay per minute to review my own VODs, but now you want me to buy them again? How is this an improvement. It is just a complete rip off. You support site for years, and spend lots of money, and then get kicked to the curb. You guys have no idea what you are doing. Now it is just dirty money grubbing. Good luck with your new system, which treats loyal customers like crap. THANKS ASSHOLES!

Hi, paulrevere!
Maybe you aren't understanding how the new system works, yet. In our old system, when you spent credits on a VOD, you only rented it, either by the minute or for 24 hours. So any time you wanted to watch a video again, you had to pay again. With our new system, we are allowing you to pay one time which adds it to your collection for good. So if you want to re-watch it later, you don't have to pay again. Ultimately, this should be a better system for anyone that likes to revisit their videos.

Created by: 9heart

10/11/17 @ 3:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well it is good and easy system we need more learn about it.
paulrevere

10/11/17 @ 3:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the response. I think that I understand, but I still don't like it. First off the sort function by date is not working at all. Secondly EVERY one of my videos has "Expired", even brand new ones. Is everything automatically expired? What does that even mean? Thirdly, I firmly believe that I am being asked to pay twice for the exact same content. It seems very unfair. And it is not clear what the new prices are based on, the model? the time? something random?

This whole new system was just dropped on us with absolutely no explanation. Maybe if I were a VIP, this pricing would make more sense. But it seems like we are being punished for being loyal customers. The quality looks good, and the previews are much better, but I am still being compelled to buy things I do not want. When renting by the minute, I could watch only the parts I wanted. Now I am being compelled to buy the whole thing. So it is all or nothing. I should be able to re-watch shows that I paid for this week, but this new system wants me to buy them AGAIN! I think I understand what you are doing, but it still just looks like an attempted money grab to me. It is going to make me buy less (or no) shows anymore. It seems as though you ruined a good thing with "improvements". Its like the new Apple IOS that messed up most of my APPS. Progress!
paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

10/11/17 @ 7:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

when I go to my collection several of the shows I have had in the past show up black and when I click on the video itself I see a little white page with a green arrow in the upper left corner.

this occurs primarily with shows I had with a model no longer on the site and I hope the shows are still there.

flash is enabled.

10/11/17 @ 8:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

when I go to my collection several of the shows I have had in the past show up black and when I click on the video itself I see a little white page with a green arrow in the upper left corner.
this occurs primarily with shows I had with a model no longer on the site and I hope the shows are still there.
flash is enabled.

Sounds like the files may need to be re-encoded. We'll reach out to you directly with assistance.

10/12/17 @ 2:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the response. I think that I understand, but I still don't like it. First off the sort function by date is not working at all. Secondly EVERY one of my videos has "Expired", even brand new ones. Is everything automatically expired? What does that even mean? Thirdly, I firmly believe that I am being asked to pay twice for the exact same content. It seems very unfair. And it is not clear what the new prices are based on, the model? the time? something random?

This whole new system was just dropped on us with absolutely no explanation. Maybe if I were a VIP, this pricing would make more sense. But it seems like we are being punished for being loyal customers. The quality looks good, and the previews are much better, but I am still being compelled to buy things I do not want. When renting by the minute, I could watch only the parts I wanted. Now I am being compelled to buy the whole thing. So it is all or nothing. I should be able to re-watch shows that I paid for this week, but this new system wants me to buy them AGAIN! I think I understand what you are doing, but it still just looks like an attempted money grab to me. It is going to make me buy less (or no) shows anymore. It seems as though you ruined a good thing with "improvements". Its like the new Apple IOS that messed up most of my APPS. Progress!

Customer Service will reach out to you regarding any purchases you made during the transition period. Please note that just like the old system, the videos rates are set by the performers. Hopefully, you will give the new system a try and see that is it not designed to bleed you dry.

Created by: lordtiger

10/12/17 @ 2:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Um not sure what this means but you now give three option when you click play on a video. The Options are "Pay with Credits", "Pay with Loyalty Points", and the last says "You have X amount free". When I tried using the X amount it tried to make me sign up as VIP. Don't VIP's get all their videos from shows they did with models for free while they are VIP? Meaning if I do a show with say "Cherry Devivre" and I am VIP I am allowed to watch over and over while VIP, correct? If so why does this last option want me to sign up for VIP when it says I have X amount free?

10/12/17 @ 3:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Um not sure what this means but you now give three option when you click play on a video. The Options are "Pay with Credits", "Pay with Loyalty Points", and the last says "You have X amount free". When I tried using the X amount it tried to make me sign up as VIP. Don't VIP's get all their videos from shows they did with models for free while they are VIP? Meaning if I do a show with say "Cherry Devivre" and I am VIP I am allowed to watch over and over while VIP, correct? If so why does this last option want me to sign up for VIP when it says I have X amount free?

VIP members can watch the videos they directed for free, as a part of their VIP membership. They do not see a payment prompt when viewing the videos they own. Members that are not VIP will see videos they directed in their Director's Vault but will be prompted for payment if they do not own it. The third purchase option for Free Passes is there as a reminder that if a member were to upgrade to VIP then they would receive 3 videos of their choosing, valued at 120 credits or below, for free each month. However, as a VIP member, there would be no need to use the free passes on your own directed videos. Those passes would apply to videos that other members have directed.

Created by: lordtiger

10/12/17 @ 3:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ok thanks looked a little confusing. Looked like based on rank or something we got to pick three videos or whatever to unlock for ourselves to have and watch. I know see what you mean tho.
paulrevere

10/12/17 @ 4:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So the Free Pass is worth nothing to regular members. I tried to watch one of my videos this way, and was pushed to the VIP sign up page too. So your explanation is that only VIP members get the Free Pass, which they don't need if they are VIP members. This is more circular crazy logic on this new VOD system. Why tell me I have three Free Passes, if I don't have any? You guys are really frickin something which used to be a good thing. Are you just trying to annoy long term loyal members, or are you mad because we are not VIPs? I am really not liking any of this new VOD "you have to pay more" system. No fun.

10/12/17 @ 4:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So the Free Pass is worth nothing to regular members. I tried to watch one of my videos this way, and was pushed to the VIP sign up page too. So your explanation is that only VIP members get the Free Pass, which they don't need if they are VIP members. This is more circular crazy logic on this new VOD system. Why tell me I have three Free Passes, if I don't have any? You guys are really frickin something which used to be a good thing. Are you just trying to annoy long term loyal members, or are you mad because we are not VIPs? I am really not liking any of this new VOD "you have to pay more" system. No fun.

Perhaps you should try VIP membership to experience all of the fabulous free perks!

paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

10/12/17 @ 5:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds like the files may need to be re-encoded. We'll reach out to you directly with assistance.

now all those shows have an "image not available" tile/layout instead of being a black screen. If the videos need to be re-encoded I can wait patiently until they get in the processing line...all I wanted to do was make sure that they haven't been lost.

Thanks for answering.
Created by: z-money

10/13/17 @ 5:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Instead of asking questions, you’re just going off...when you clearly aren’t listening or don’t understand what you’re being told. Chill out, guy. You never owned videos before the update, so VS isn’t grabbing at more money from you. You rented them before, like she said. You now get to keep access to them when you pay. Are you expecting them to grandfather in every VOD that has ever been rented?? The VIP 3 passes are for videos that VIPs didn’t “direct,” AKA private shows of other people, not their own private shows.
Created by: forgottenclone

10/13/17 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What the fuck???

I have 61 private VIP multi-hour shows from one performer that say "Invalid or missing recording ID" now.

I have 53 more private VIP shows with two other models that say "Image Unavailable" and are totally unidentifiable from each other.

Care to explain how MY long-standing loyalty is being rewarded?

How about giving me a clue of how you are gonna fix this?

I expect an email or call ( Is VSJason still there?) letting me know how this is going to be handled before I EVER renew my VIP membership again.

THX Clone

10/13/17 @ 11:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What the fuck???

I have 61 private VIP multi-hour shows from one performer that say "Invalid or missing recording ID" now.

I have 53 more private VIP shows with two other models that say "Image Unavailable" and are totally unidentifiable from each other.

Care to explain how MY long-standing loyalty is being rewarded?

How about giving me a clue of how you are gonna fix this?

I expect an email or call ( Is VSJason still there?) letting me know how this is going to be handled before I EVER renew my VIP membership again.

THX Clone

Hey, Clone!
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Some of the issues can be resolved by switching players. There's a link at the bottom of the player page to do this. One player handles the videos that require Flash and the other player doesn't. However, for some videos, even the alternate player doesn't help due to different codecs.
We are actually re-encoding the videos to fix these issues so that all videos will be the same and playable on one player. With 6 million videos in our archive, we rely on your help in prioritizing which should be done first. We won't be able to get all of yours completed immediately, but if you send Customer Service a list of 5-10 videos that you consider a priority, we can get those done early next week. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Created by: forgottenclone

10/14/17 @ 10:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey, Clone!
Sorry for the inconvenience!
Some of the issues can be resolved by switching players. There's a link at the bottom of the player page to do this. One player handles the videos that require Flash and the other player doesn't. However, for some videos, even the alternate player doesn't help due to different codecs.
We are actually re-encoding the videos to fix these issues so that all videos will be the same and playable on one player. With 6 million videos in our archive, we rely on your help in prioritizing which should be done first. We won't be able to get all of yours completed immediately, but if you send Customer Service a list of 5-10 videos that you consider a priority, we can get those done early next week. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience.

HEY ANGELALA!

Changing players did not help.
Did you seriously just suggest to another poster to sign up as a VIP for all the valuable perks???

Here are MY perks:

My lifetime collection is completely unrecognizable now. Every show bought and paid for AS A VIP with over a third of them being with performers long since retired. Some shows so long they were broken up into 6 and 7 parts. Valuable and irreplaceable to ME alone. All my shows are marked unshareable. For MY eyes only. I never volunteered to be a "DIRECTOR" and never will be bullied, bribed or manipulated in becoming one.

Crap loser models I had one brief private show AND NEVER WANTED TO LAY EYES ON AGAIN all sitting there in a row, even after I thought I had the VIP option to hid them forever.

Now you have the audacity to suggest you need "MY HELP" to rewatch 1000 of hours worth of shows so that I can pick a few "favs" from the unidentifiable mass video exodus which STILL PLAY to be immediately restored, while the 92% of others....well may or may not be recognizable/playable/accessible in the next century.

No, hunnie. VS needs to fix this problem IT caused or your apparently untrustworthy VIP membership you hawk on every link you cick as isn't worth the yellow stain it makes. This isn't the first or even the 31st time an upgrade or VS newest/bestest" idea has fucked up my experience on this site. But my personal OWNED private collection? SERIOUSLY? Do you think this really won't affect your long-standing members?

I prefer to wait for your email or call when this problem is rectified. It'll give me plenty of time to give the old word of mouth about about VS's Exclusive VIP experience and unreliable benefits.

Thx Clone

Created by: phil_usa

10/14/17 @ 11:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hate the way "My Collection" is laid out now. I can't find any of the shows I am looking for despite trying every filter I tried. Before it was plain and simple for me. The most recent shows were the ones listed in order from the most recent date to the oldest date, many years ago. I am not happy with this new way that the "My Collection" works. :mad :mad :mad :mad
Created by: z-money

10/14/17 @ 2:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hate the way "My Collection" is laid out now. I can't find any of the shows I am looking for despite trying every filter I tried. Before it was plain and simple for me. The most recent shows were the ones listed in order from the most recent date to the oldest date, many years ago. I am not happy with this new way that the "My Collection" works. :mad :mad :mad :mad

I don't like that either, but if you look at your shows in the Director's Vault section instead, they are listed from most recent to older.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails