User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Important Announcement Regarding Archived Videos in VOD
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Important Announcement Regarding Archived Videos in VOD
F4F Administrator
Created by: F4F Administrator

1/6/17 @ 12:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The size of our recorded content library has grown substantially since 2009 when we began recording shows and making them available for playback. At present the library contains nearly 6 MILLION videos, approximately one third of which are marked private to the original customer.

Within this archive of shows we have a mix of truly amazing footage and some shows which will likely never be watched again. In an effort to curtail the growing storage implications of the archive size we are implementing a very small but necessary pruning process where videos will be slated for deletion. Videos in the purge list must meet ALL OF the following criteria:

- Not Party Chat, Group Chat or Feature Show Recordings
- Recordings where the original customer who had the show has not made a purchase in over one year
- Recordings where the performer is inactive
- Recordings where no customer has used credits on the recording in over one year

Recorded shows which meet all of the above are added to a pending list and will be purged after 30 days. We have updated our VOD interfaces both for regular browsing and when viewing your own recorded shows to make it clear if any of your favorite content is affected. If so, there are always two ways to keep a recording from being purged:

- Make a purchase, this will save all of your recordings for 1 year.
- Use credits on a specific recording, this will save that recording for an additional year.

We plan to keep this process running indefinitely to continually purne back the size of the archive so that the best content is easy to identify amongst this massive archive of recorded shows. Additionally, we have big plans for VOD in 2017 to greatly improve the experience and we look forward to unveiling those changes to you in the coming months.

Feedback is always welcome, thank you in advance!

trebla85
Created by: trebla85

1/6/17 @ 5:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Would making a purchase includes buying credits or purchasing/renewing VIP in order to keep my recorded paid shows for 1 year?
Created by: vs_jamie

1/6/17 @ 6:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Would making a purchase includes buying credits or purchasing/renewing VIP in order to keep my recorded paid shows?

Yes, correct - both actions would qualify.
:thumbsup
trebla85

1/6/17 @ 6:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you, because I do not want to lose my recorded shows. Thank you again.
Created by: arch313

1/7/17 @ 11:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

can you define:

Recordings where the performer is inactive

How do you determine inactive? profile removed from site? time from last login?

1/8/17 @ 10:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How do you determine inactive? profile removed from site? time from last login?

There are several different ways for a performer to become inactive, but a performer without a profile shown on the site is definitely inactive. Generally it takes many months of inactivity for a performer to be considered inactive.

Asti
Created by: asti

1/9/17 @ 9:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Videos in the purge list must meet ALL OF the following criteria:

- Not Party Chat, Group Chat or Feature Show Recordings
- Recordings where the original customer who had the show has not made a purchase in over one year
- Recordings where the performer is inactive
- Recordings where no customer has used credits on the recording in over one year

I am confused. I received a message saying I have two shows subject for deletion. However, I have a VIP membership, a monthly purchase, and I purchase credits regularly. Shouldn't those purchases make item two from above null and void? With one of the four criteria met shouldn't all my shows be safe from purging? Please explain, thank you.
Lancelot5910
Created by: lancelot5910

1/11/17 @ 3:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am confused. I received a message saying I have two shows subject for deletion. However, I have a VIP membership, a monthly purchase, and I purchase credits regularly. Shouldn't those purchases make item two from above null and void? With one of the four criteria met shouldn't all my shows be safe from purging? Please explain, thank you.

Same with me and are the potential deleted shows identified, that would be a help.
Created by: male4622

1/11/17 @ 5:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have made multiple purchases in the last year...yet 61 of my shows are on the chopping block. I am a VIP member of the site. My last credit purchase was last night. So, to keep my videos you're saying I have to purchase credits today? Why isn't my purchase from last night good enough? Furthermore, how much money have I spent on this website to be treated like I haven't purchased credits in a year?
Created by: phil_usa

1/11/17 @ 12:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have 22 shows to be deleted. I purchase credits all of the time. At least let us know which videos will be deleted so we may be able to do something about it. When is this going to happen?

Very confused over this new policy. Why remain a VIP if our recorded shows get deleted anyway.

:orglaugh :( :mad :helpme
Created by: slammy12

1/11/17 @ 1:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have 22 shows to be deleted. I purchase credits all of the time. At least let us know which videos will be deleted so we may be able to do something about it. When is this going to happen?

Very confused over this new policy. Why remain a VIP if our recorded shows get deleted anyway.

:orglaugh :( :mad :helpme

I'm feeling the same about this!! There are shows I never want to lose. What are we supposed to do? I purchased LOTS of credits from the time I first saw this. I think Flirt needs to look at this again.

paperpunch09
Created by: paperpunch09

1/11/17 @ 4:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a few shows I am more than happy to let you purge as the shows are ones I have zero interest in re-watching.

Created by: vsjason

1/11/17 @ 5:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We are sorry about fostering any confusion regarding the VOD purge. The rules stated at the top of this thread still apply, and our internal logic will make sure that customers meeting those guidelines will not have any VODs purged. Again, the rules for deletion are very limited and it will be a very small number of videos that will lost.

Many of the warnings you saw generated regarding your videos will not apply to you and there's no need to worry. We repaired the issue that was causing some customers to see this warning when they should not have.

Please let us know if you have any more questions!
trebla85

1/11/17 @ 5:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Again if I purchase credits and/or purchasing or renewing my VIP membership, my recorded shows will be safe from deletion?

1/11/17 @ 6:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Again if I purchase credits and/or purchasing or renewing my VIP membership, my recorded shows will be safe from deletion?

Correct

trebla85

1/11/17 @ 6:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you. Appreciated
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

1/11/17 @ 9:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Where are these notifications of impending VOD deletion appearing? Are they being sent via e-mail, or is there a page we need to visit to see if any of our VODs are in danger of being deleted?
Created by: vsjason

1/11/17 @ 9:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Where are these notifications of impending VOD deletion appearing? Are they being sent via e-mail, or is there a page we need to visit to see if any of our VODs are in danger of being deleted?

You will see them on the My Account page, the My Recorded Live Shows page, and it should show up on the page of the videos themselves. It will be a red box, impossible to miss.

Created by: phil_usa

1/11/17 @ 11:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a few shows I am more than happy to let you purge as the shows are ones I have zero interest in re-watching.

...I have about 100 shows you can purge! Let me pick them for you.

:thumbsup
kuzman
Created by: kuzman

1/12/17 @ 8:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You will see them on the My Account page, the My Recorded Live Shows page, and it should show up on the page of the videos themselves. It will be a red box, impossible to miss.

So if I go to this page and there is no red box there all set?
Could not see a red box?
Or is a red box around each VOD?

:guitar
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails