User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

New Chat Room Interface
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: New Chat Room Interface
Created by: vs_david

4/30/15 @ 2:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To all:

Today we will be launching an update to our chat interfaces that should bring some solid improvements to speed and stability. We anticipate a smooth transition but we encourage anyone who has any issues to post to this thread or email customer service.

The one main difference that you may notice is that we've removed the drag bar that sits between the video and the chat area. Over time, we've found that the code used to maintain this bit of functionality is really heavy on the browser and generally not necessary, so we've replaced that feature with select-able layouts which you will be able to find as a set of buttons near the audio controls on the bottom-left of the video.

We look forward to continuing to bring improvements to the system that may or may not be visually flashy, but continue to bring the very best experience to you on whatever device you are using and from wherever in the world you may be using it.

Sincerely,
Dev Team
shits_n_giggles
Created by: shits_n_giggles

4/30/15 @ 8:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

with font bubbles off... different colored fonts have different spacing between lines and may overlap against another color (font type).
Hawkeye34
Created by: hawkeye34

4/30/15 @ 11:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To all:

Today we will be launching an update to our chat interfaces that should bring some solid improvements to speed and stability. We anticipate a smooth transition but we encourage anyone who has any issues to post to this thread or email customer service.

The one main difference that you may notice is that we've removed the drag bar that sits between the video and the chat area. Over time, we've found that the code used to maintain this bit of functionality is really heavy on the browser and generally not necessary, so we've replaced that feature with select-able layouts which you will be able to find as a set of buttons near the audio controls on the bottom-left of the video.

We look forward to continuing to bring improvements to the system that may or may not be visually flashy, but continue to bring the very best experience to you on whatever device you are using and from wherever in the world you may be using it.

Sincerely,
Dev Team

Hawkeye34

4/30/15 @ 11:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the scroll bar since the interface update change has all but disappeared.

5/1/15 @ 11:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

with font bubbles off... different colored fonts have different spacing between lines and may overlap against another color (font type).

Thank you for this note. This issue has been corrected!

5/1/15 @ 11:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the scroll bar since the interface update change has all but disappeared.

Hawkeye, can you give us an example of where the scrollbar has disappeared? Are you referring to the chat area? Or on the page as a whole?
Hawkeye34

5/1/15 @ 10:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

right of the chat area,i dont know if it is just me or everyone. its a little annoying. makes it difficult to scroll the chat up.ty
Half_Way_There
Created by: half_way_there

5/2/15 @ 12:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi there,

Just a heads up, when models have the offer option on up at the top right corner of the video the room rate doesn't appear, so the only way to know the room rate while offers are on is to click the start show button, otherwise it only shows the offer option.

Seems to only be rooms with the offer option on doing it though, rooms with offers disabled show the pvt rate properly up at the top.
Created by: lickau

5/2/15 @ 1:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The 5 star rating is not showing on any model in Windows IE 10 .

I agree above all rooms that use OFFER option shows no CPM . I would not ask how much if not already shown . Those models may have less privates .

Possible the site wanted to leave Rating of models 1 to 5 stars off new interface . It was above the video before .

Added by edit : The scroll bar seems too close to Favorites , Notification , Buy Credits , Flirt phone controls and more .
When trying to scroll or select another room - icons are activated too easy . Added and subtracted a couple models so far .
Not a big problem - just a change
HuggieBears
Created by: huggiebears

5/2/15 @ 2:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Every time I enter a different room the grey chatter are always on. Use to be you can click them off once then be done with them. :twocents
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

5/2/15 @ 4:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To all:

Could we get more than just two size options for the video? Sometimes I preferred to have the video as small as possible so that I could more easily read the scrolling chat without it getting pushed up and out of sight too quickly.

Ammo
Created by: ammo

5/2/15 @ 11:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seems to be a major problem models not responding to me and seem not to be able to see any messages. Thought I was being ignored at first but it is happening in all rooms - Anyone els getting this?
spar
Created by: spar

5/2/15 @ 7:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not seeing cpm rate is very disturbing, but it is not unlike many duplicities in being frank on costs.
We click on a room with an HD sticker and get sub-par video.
We click on a room advertising 50 cpm and find out on entry it is in fact an astounding 90 cpm rate and only 50 for a half ass voyeurism something or other.
You can't be realistic on what is being offered?
Why is this site so afraid to be honest?
When the sky is the limit on cost here, and there is no indication of cost it has become a very very scary place to venture into.

5/2/15 @ 8:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To all:

We are looking into each of these issues and are working to get them resolved asap.

Regarding the CPM, while it's regrettable that this issue has occurred, please note that you can view the CPM when you click on the blue "Start Your Show" button under the video.

We will update this thread once the issues have been corrected.

Dev Team
Hawkeye34

5/3/15 @ 1:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

besides the scroll bar, since the new interface was updated,applied. the whole chat area has been reduced in size to about 1/2 of what it was.which makes it difficult to follow chat unless your reading exactly when its typed.
Created by: vslowellvip

5/4/15 @ 12:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

besides the scroll bar, since the new interface was updated,applied. the whole chat area has been reduced in size to about 1/2 of what it was.which makes it difficult to follow chat unless your reading exactly when its typed.

Hi Hawkeye34,

Can you tell me what your monitor resolution is so I can try to duplicate your problem? If you keep it smaller than 1000 pixels in width you maybe presented with a scroll bar at the bottom of the browser window. if so you may need to scroll that to the right to see the scroll bar and chat panel buttons.

Thanks!

5/4/15 @ 2:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To all:

The CPM area above the video should be working correctly now. It should be displaying the way it used before the update. The grey users on/off switch should be working correctly as well.

Please let me know if you guys have any other issues?

Thanks again!
plauto1
Created by: plauto1

5/4/15 @ 7:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Similar to this, the icons of the models are too little now and its hard to see them. They are so little that even the models name is not shown completely. It doesn't happen when you are in the room of all the models, but in most cases it is as i try to explain.

I understand you discard the drag bar to improve the system, but i think maybe you should give the chance to choose between more than two screens sizes.

I'm using Safari with 2048x1152 resolution. I tried Chrome and it was the same.

5/5/15 @ 11:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Similar to this, the icons of the models are too little now and its hard to see them. They are so little that even the models name is not shown completely. It doesn't happen when you are in the room of all the models, but in most cases it is as i try to explain.

I understand you discard the drag bar to improve the system, but i think maybe you should give the chance to choose between more than two screens sizes.

I'm using Safari with 2048x1152 resolution. I tried Chrome and it was the same.

When you say model icons do you mean the photos of the model head shots in the rooms panel?

jatlanta8
Created by: jatlanta8

5/8/15 @ 4:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This new chat interface has broken your site. Please roll back to the prior interface so that the site becomes usable again and to give yourselves a chance to work out the bugs before re-implementing the new interface. Currently VSJason is attempting to assist me but this issue has been going on for a week. This is becoming ridiculous. Also your "Contact Support" form is broken and you are not receiving emails that are reporting problems.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails