User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

You spoke out and we heard you!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: You spoke out and we heard you!
woody06
Created by: woody06

1/9/18 @ 4:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Angela, thanks very much for the chronological ordering of the videos on the performer VOD page! However, I think
the page will still need another tweak or two.
Using latest Firefox on Windows 7, pages 2 through the end of performer's videos show a blue link to the
performer VOD page under the video RATHER than the video's "Directed on" date!! A quick reload/refresh of
the page replaces the blue VOD page link with the video's "Directed on" date. Using "Next"/"Prev" to move
between pages resets page to default blue link to VOD page under videos, including when returning to
page 1 of videos.
Your assistance in getting the page corrected to ALWAYS show the "Directed on" date under videos would be most appreciated.
Woody

Will fix it as soon as I get the guys back in the office!

The performer VOD page has now been corrected to always show the "Directed on" date
AS WELL AS blue link to the performer VOD page (page 1) under each VOD on pages 2 through
the end of performer's VODs!! :) Thanks to Angela and her team for their efforts in making
these corrections. :thumbsup
woody06

1/9/18 @ 4:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

duplicate removed
woody06

1/9/18 @ 4:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

duplicate removed
Created by: vsangelaa

1/17/18 @ 5:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi!
Those of you with incredibly large libraries of performers in your Director's Vault may have experienced issues with the way the page was truncating the models. This issue has been addressed and you should be able to see all models at this time. If you are still experiencing problems, please speak up.
Thanks!

2/1/18 @ 2:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, All!
We made a couple more expansions and improvements in the VOD section. You now have larger lists and some thumbnails available to you on the Leaderboard section. On the Main Video page, you can find a new section that gives you a peek into what's getting Watched Now.
Keep your eyes open for some upcoming sale items and holiday promotions, as well as more page improvements.

I hope the start of the year is treating you well!
Angela

3/2/18 @ 6:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi, Guys!
Some of you had voiced a desire for videos that were hidden in the Director's Vault to also be hidden in My Collection. That change went into effect today. So, if you see videos missing from My Collection, that's why.
We have some other things in the works that you're going to love. I'll keep you posted as they get released.
Hope you have a terrific weekend!
Created by: julesfan66

3/4/18 @ 4:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can you please install a "Switch Player Button" in the Volunteer-Section??? :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

3/7/18 @ 1:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can you please install a "Switch Player Button" in the Volunteer-Section??? :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

I placed the request with dev. No estimate on how soon you'll see it.

3/16/18 @ 7:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Switch Player feature is now available in the Volunteer Section. You guys have been slacking on curating videos...so get back to it!
:winkwink
Created by: z-money

3/16/18 @ 7:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Switch Player feature is now available in the Volunteer Section. You guys have been slacking on curating videos...so get back to it!
:winkwink

When it includes more than "You get to watch it for free" I'll put some work in.

3/16/18 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When it includes more than "You get to watch it for free" I'll put some work in.

But it does! It helps build the search catalog.
:)
Created by: julesfan66

3/17/18 @ 11:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Switch Player feature is now available in the Volunteer Section. You guys have been slacking on curating videos...so get back to it!:winkwink

Thx

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

4/12/18 @ 1:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There's a backlog on the video import at this time. You may experience a delay in the ability to watch the recordings from your shows for a little while. We do not anticipate any loss, just a delay. Everything should be back up to speed within 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Created by: louisphillippe

4/17/18 @ 12:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps you should try VIP membership to experience all of the fabulous free perks!

:orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh Fabulous FREE perks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
Created by: louisphillippe

4/17/18 @ 12:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What the fuck???

I have 61 private VIP multi-hour shows from one performer that say "Invalid or missing recording ID" now.

I have 53 more private VIP shows with two other models that say "Image Unavailable" and are totally unidentifiable from each other.

Care to explain how MY long-standing loyalty is being rewarded?

How about giving me a clue of how you are gonna fix this?

I expect an email or call ( Is VSJason still there?) letting me know how this is going to be handled before I EVER renew my VIP membership again.

THX Clone

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Same complaint here!!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh
:evil :evil BTW...your "long standing faithful and valued loyalty" is
ONLY as good as your next big purchase :winkwink :winkwink otherwise
forget it!! :evil :evil :evil Pay pay pay through your nose if
needed be!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
:angel Service??? did you say you wanted SERVICE????? :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
:angel :angel Service went out with the floods,long plays and bell bottoms!!! :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh

Just my :twocents ... :drinkup .... :evil .... :mad .... :( ..... :orglaugh ....

4/17/18 @ 9:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's disappointing to learn that you feel this way about our service. I think the guys and gals in our Customer Service Department do a great job working with our customers on resolving issues. I know that when it comes to video issues, they reach out to me right away and constantly strive to get the right information to you as soon as possible.

We are aware that some of the videos are no longer playing properly. This is something that we are addressing.
Imagine having a video library that is over 6 million files large, started in 2009, populated by different equipment, requiring different codecs, and ranging in different sizes. Now imagine having to get all of those videos to play on the same player in a short time span. Flash becoming obsolete didn't help the situation. This has been our struggle for the last several months. Just when we thought we managed to get the encoding right, videos appeared in which it didn't work. Some of the codec issues are specific to performers and many were not discovered immediately because the collections were kept private. There were many variables involved that contributed to the problem and we are trying to remedy this as quickly as possible.

However, there are steps that you can take to help this process along and hopefully get you access to the videos while we are resolving this matter.
First, use the Switch Player option at the bottom of the page to see if this will resolve the issue. It's not the cure-all but it can help when Flash is involved.
Second, try using a different browser when visiting the site. Try Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Edge. I don't know why, but sometimes it's a quick fix.
Third, make sure you don't have some type of plug-in enabled that is blocking video playback.
Fourth, if you have a video that is still not playing properly, then use the Report Issue button at the bottom of the screen to identify the problem you are having. Please note that if you hit this button 6 times in a row it does nothing more than fill my mailbox. Please don't do this. Hit it once, use the drop down menu for the issue, and if you want, give comments. I see these and then test based on your reports.
Most of the time, when you use this button, the auto-encoder will resolve your issue and by the time that I see it, the videos play perfectly. If after a couple of days the video is still not playing correctly, try one more time. For those that do not get fixed by the auto-encoder, I gather data for how we can improve the encoding process.

Please keep something in mind, though: Old videos are old videos. The audio and visual clarity are poor when compared to what is produced today. There is nothing we can do to make an old video look new. If the video is grainy and dull, then that's just how it is.
If the performer is using an old stick microphone and moving around, then the static and feedback will be there. We can't make that disappear.
Please don't use the Report Issue button on these type of issues. If anything, you might actually reduce the quality by sending it through the encoder.

Once we get a new encoding process established, it will take a little more time to reprocess the remaining files, so this will not be an overnight resolution. But we are actively working on the issue and intend to have it resolved as soon as possible. We truly do appreciate your patience.

Created by: z-money

4/18/18 @ 12:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for all you and your team do, Angela! I can't even imagine the behind the scenes work that goes into managing all that!! :guitar :guitar :thumbsup

5/7/18 @ 2:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey, Guys!
We recently got thrown another obstacle on the preview function. You might have already experienced the lack of audio on auto preview for videos. The fix is out but might have been overlooked. So if you find a video that doesn't have sound, check for a crossed out speaker icon above the Play Video button. You can turn audio on that way.
If there's no speaker icon, then it just might be a video without audio that needs to go through re-encoding. Use the Report Issue button for No Audio on those.
woody06

5/10/18 @ 2:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey, Guys!
We recently got thrown another obstacle on the preview function. You might have already experienced the lack of audio on auto preview for videos. The fix is out but might have been overlooked. So if you find a video that doesn't have sound, check for a crossed out speaker icon above the Play Video button. You can turn audio on that way.
If there's no speaker icon, then it just might be a video without audio that needs to go through re-encoding. Use the Report Issue button for No Audio on those.

Angela, since this change ALL Model VOD Notification emails when clicked on bring up VOD PREVIEW with
muted/crossed-out speaker icon above "PLAY VIDEO" button.:( I don't know if this is intentional because
of the fact that is is delivered in email or not. But the same VOD, when "PREVIEW"ed on the model's VOD
Profile page displays NO muted speaker icon.

Your investigation into this would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance!:)
Woody

5/10/18 @ 9:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Angela, since this change ALL Model VOD Notification emails when clicked on bring up VOD PREVIEW with
muted/crossed-out speaker icon above "PLAY VIDEO" button.:( I don't know if this is intentional because
of the fact that is is delivered in email or not. But the same VOD, when "PREVIEW"ed on the model's VOD
Profile page displays NO muted speaker icon.

Your investigation into this would be most appreciated.
Thanks in advance!:)
Woody

Hi, Woody!
Yes, we’re aware that the crossed out speaker doesn’t always show. We intentionally placed the speaker option on the screen only when it is necessary. Basically, you’ll only see it If you click on a link that will bring you to the page. So for you, it’s when you click on a link from one of our email notifications. For me, it’s when you report issues. But if we are just browsing the pages and clicking from one video to the next, then everything is fine.
This was our immediate fix for the changes made by Google. If we can find a better work-around for this new policy, we’ll try.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails