User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Two Weeks Without Whispers
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Two Weeks Without Whispers
AnnieFromBrisbane
Created by: anniefrombrisbane

8/1/12 @ 10:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i agree Ken .. i only used to whisper to help "my" models with time-wasters and big spenders ... it's important to know the difference, right? .... but they've taken that away from me ... so well done Flirt ... some of us chatters were trying to help you
kev
Created by: kev

8/3/12 @ 7:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just give up on the subject okay Flirt 4 free does not give a Damn about anyone, they see the Models working Multi sites, they see there $ going elsewhere, so do as i did i spend my Money at the other sites these model here work at and have just as much fun !! and i can WHISPER!!!!
and not have to pay for it LOL......... I suggest that everyone QUIT THIS SITE !!!
jccl35
Created by: jccl35

12/29/12 @ 12:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One of the most frequently mentioned topics in the 2011 year-end survey was whispering. There has also been a very active thread in the VIP message forums on this topic for the past few months.BACKGROUND: For the past couple of years we have limited whispering to where only customers can whisper to performers, i.e. the performer cannot whisper back.Both sides of the issue definitely have good points. Whispering does provide the ability to send a private message to a performer, but at the cost of a disjointed conversation within the chat and a confusing experience for the performer.Our goal going into 2012 has been finding ways to make the site more fun and part of those efforts centers around increasing the activity in the rooms. In its present state whispering detracts from the overall conversation and thus appears to run counter to our goals.Starting Thursday, February 9th we will being to roll-out a chat system change to temporarily disable whispering for two-weeks. If you attempt to whisper the message will not be sent and you will be reminded about the temporary ban on whispering.Whispering will still be available during paid shows, mostly applicable to multi-user shows.Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we test this change to our site. We realize that there were many other good ideas about how to curtail whispers but we made a decision to test this change first.Sincerely,Brad

One of the most frequently mentioned topics in the 2011 year-end survey was whispering. There has also been a very active thread in the VIP message forums on this topic for the past few months.BACKGROUND: For the past couple of years we have limited whispering to where only customers can whisper to performers, i.e. the performer cannot whisper back.Both sides of the issue definitely have good points. Whispering does provide the ability to send a private message to a performer, but at the cost of a disjointed conversation within the chat and a confusing experience for the performer.Our goal going into 2012 has been finding ways to make the site more fun and part of those efforts centers around increasing the activity in the rooms. In its present state whispering detracts from the overall conversation and thus appears to run counter to our goals.Starting Thursday, February 9th we will being to roll-out a chat system change to temporarily disable whispering for two-weeks. If you attempt to whisper the message will not be sent and you will be reminded about the temporary ban on whispering.Whispering will still be available during paid shows, mostly applicable to multi-user shows.Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we test this change to our site. We realize that there were many other good ideas about how to curtail whispers but we made a decision to test this change first.Sincerely,Brad

One of the most frequently mentioned topics in the 2011 year-end survey was whispering. There has also been a very active thread in the VIP message forums on this topic for the past few months.

BACKGROUND: For the past couple of years we have limited whispering to where only customers can whisper to performers, i.e. the performer cannot whisper back.

Both sides of the issue definitely have good points. Whispering does provide the ability to send a private message to a performer, but at the cost of a disjointed conversation within the chat and a confusing experience for the performer.

Our goal going into 2012 has been finding ways to make the site more fun and part of those efforts centers around increasing the activity in the rooms. In its present state whispering detracts from the overall conversation and thus appears to run counter to our goals.

Starting Thursday, February 9th we will being to roll-out a chat system change to temporarily disable whispering for two-weeks. If you attempt to whisper the message will not be sent and you will be reminded about the temporary ban on whispering.

Whispering will still be available during paid shows, mostly applicable to multi-user shows.

Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding as we test this change to our site. We realize that there were many other good ideas about how to curtail whispers but we made a decision to test this change first.

Sincerely,

Brad

threshold
Created by: threshold

1/5/13 @ 5:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brad, in a history of Flirt implementing stupid ideas, this has to be one of the most stupid yet.

The ability to whisper is the best incentive to be a VIP member. First they removed the curtain for everyone----now they are temporarily (i.e. permanent??) taking away the ability to whisper. Next thing we know, we have to pay extra fees to whisper like buy tokens to be able whisper. Thank goodness I did not renew anymore my VIP membership when it ended over 2 weeks ago!
Created by: suggs

1/5/13 @ 8:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The ability to whisper is the best incentive to be a VIP member. First they removed the curtain for everyone----now they are temporarily (i.e. permanent??) taking away the ability to whisper. Next thing we know, we have to pay extra fees to whisper like buy tokens to be able whisper. Thank goodness I did not renew anymore my VIP membership when it ended over 2 weeks ago!

When this thread was 1st posted by the site ( 4 months ago ) whispers were available to all the site did a 2 week test of zero whispers and after the fortnight re-introduced them for VIP only ( as long as you was using your name in Gold.

OLD thread - leave it to make it's slide down the thread pages in peace.
Created by: ronnie-uk

1/5/13 @ 10:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank goodness I did not renew anymore my VIP membership when it ended over 2 weeks ago!

I agree with Suggs that this topic was dead, and didn't need to be resurrected by quotes from the past.

On this "not renewing my VIP membership" point, I particularly enjoyed a 15 minute VOD today of a hot performer who I never seem to catch on-line. It is just one of 3,000 new VODs here which I can watch each month for free as part of my VIP membership. Each VOD is available for 7 days too - not just 24 hours. :winkwink
Created by: .jeffie.

1/5/13 @ 10:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When this thread was 1st posted by the site ( 4 months ago ) ...

More like 11 months ago :)

1/5/13 @ 11:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

More like 11 months ago :)

Damm different ways of showing the date. I'm more used to dd/mm/yyyy than mm/dd/yyyy.
spar
Created by: spar

1/5/13 @ 11:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is not dead.
Feel cold here lately?
Feel disconnected?
Wish I could have some insight on what was the point about reposting without his or her point of view.
How is it now that we are unable to communicate with models?
Is there more chat?
I'm continueously wondering what site the models are really on. or maybe it's just twiter.
We can't whisper and arrange a private, I recall far mor interaction displayed when we could whisper.
Now I wonder from room to room wondering who has the sexiest bot gtreeting.
Are the models really logged on here to begin with?
Do they want us to chat with them?
What are they going to do next, charge us for text in open? As they have removed feature after feature.
threshold
Created by: threshold

1/6/13 @ 9:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is not dead.
Feel cold here lately?
Feel disconnected?
Wish I could have some insight on what was the point about reposting without his or her point of view.
How is it now that we are unable to communicate with models?
Is there more chat?
I'm continueously wondering what site the models are really on. or maybe it's just twiter.
We can't whisper and arrange a private, I recall far mor interaction displayed when we could whisper.
Now I wonder from room to room wondering who has the sexiest bot gtreeting.
Are the models really logged on here to begin with?
Do they want us to chat with them?
What are they going to do next, charge us for text in open? As they have removed feature after feature.

exactly!! :thumbsup
Created by: .jeffie.

1/6/13 @ 11:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Uh oh, the dead horse floggers are at it again :orglaugh
Created by: phil_usa

1/6/13 @ 12:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...LOL :orglaugh
spar

1/7/13 @ 9:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Anything positive to say about no whispering now that we are seeing some results?
I must admit that the open chat is more 'polite' compared to the past. It is much scareser though.
I can't see greys in most rooms also. I find that more common on other sites too.
Perhaps I should not complain, because if this continues, I will perhaps be able to subscribe to a newspapre once again.
:smoking
whowntsapvtwthamillnare
Created by: whowntsapvtwthamillnare

1/11/13 @ 5:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i think the model should be able to whisper back to a certain person if they wish
spar

1/11/13 @ 8:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i think the model should be able to whisper back to a certain person if they wish

Yes, why a chat site would restrict chatting is counter intuitive.
I suppose that trying to get through the noise to make that elusive contact by whispering will lead us to be "disconnected" with the green administrators and the bot greeters.

tuffenuff7
Created by: tuffenuff7

1/17/13 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, why a chat site would restrict chatting is counter intuitive.I suppose that trying to get through the noise to make that elusive contact by whispering will lead us to be "disconnected" with the green administrators and the bot greeters.

I know some think this is a dead issue, but there is point being made that we all should hear again:

+ Perhaps this great quote should be in all we do on here ... this is a chat site so limiting that (or Auto Botting fake greatings) seems counter intuitive ... and this forum is a place for anyone to express themselves and we should all encourage that. To quote NBC's best re-run slogan ever "if you havent seen it, then its new to you" TO us Rookies this dialog is new and informative.

+ TO "BRAD" WITH LOVE - You carry a heavy load and I for one want to thank you for the dialog and encourage you to keep it up in 2013. Brad obviously mispoke early on in this dictate and defended doing what he wanted to do come hell or high water, 19 pages later (im impressed) he obviously learned the power of the 80/20 rule : 20 % ( that tiny monority) generates 80% of profit and it would be wise to ask questions before you have the asnwer and this is a great place to do that. Your heavy users care about your brand and talk to you for free. I spend Millions a year bribing my brands to even get any feedback at all. I wish you would take a wack at voicing more fresh ideas to many other VIP discussions more often. Everyone loves to be loved but we pay more for and you lab eled us VIPs; hence our LOVE expectations increase not decrease. Just a thought from one guy in one group in one chat and a Rookie at that.

Happy New Year

1/17/13 @ 11:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Uh oh, the dead horse floggers are at it again :orglaugh

Either that or that are making beefburgers for tracks.

(Do a google search for "Horsemeat found in Tesco burgers")
Created by: dan_in_florida

1/18/13 @ 9:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Either that or that are making beefburgers for tracks.

(Do a google search for "Horsemeat found in Tesco burgers")

Tesco should open some shops in France, no one would care if the burgers gave them "the trots", LOL

1/18/13 @ 12:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Tesco should open some shops in France, no one would care if the burgers gave them "the trots", LOL

Reports are coming in that a guy has got food poisoning from eating 12 Tesco burgers,
Doctors say his comdition is stable !!
spar

1/19/13 @ 8:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Tesco is pulling out of US markets after only a few years attempt.
I like the bag it your self concept though.
Maybe they shoul;d have auto greetings everytime you open the door, and not allow talk to anyone in the store, lest you get pushed out.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails