User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Addressing Issues During the April 1st Promotion
News & Announcements: Addressing Issues During the April 1st Promotion
Created by: VS_Brad

4/4/11 @ 8:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Last week there was an issue brought up here in the forums and directly to our Customer Service Department which I would like to address. I was out of the office when the issue arose, hence the late reply. Further, this issue is not open to discussion in this forum or any other. If you would like to make a comment you can address your concerns via email to our Customer Service manager: titus@vs.com.

For several weeks now we have been running a special offer to a targeted group of people who used to purchase credits but stopped at some point in the past. This style of marketing is common amongst almost every industry you can imagine. I personally still get letters almost weekly from my former cell phone provider trying to get me back.

During the Manager's Special promotion on April 1st there was some confusion because some users who met the criteria for our "win back" offer were seeing that offer instead of that day's promotion. Compounding the issue was a flaw in the win-back offer which was applying an aggressive discount to promotion packages. Once news of the issue arose several customers were quite upset thinking that they were being treated unfairly, etc.

The win-back offer was removed quickly on Friday and has only be reinstated an hour ago. Further, during the time this bug existed only a few dozen customers took advantage of the offer.

It should go without saying that we value each of our customers very much. The frequency with which we run promotions with free credits (none of which are deducted from performers in any fashion) is evidence of this. On Black Friday last November we gave away over $100,000 in free credits.

Dynamic offers like those designed to get inactive customers engaged with the site again are necessary to ensure the growth of the site. Contrary to some of the conjecture in the forum, simply being inactive for X number of days is not the only criteria used.

It's also worth noting that the special offers often cut the other direction, targeting existing and frequently active customers with even bigger discounts. One large example was last June/July when we ran a special $6 price point with 100% bonus credits at different times of day for customers who were in good standing for a period of time. That was never discussed on the forums though; good news seldom is.

Going forward we will continue to work hard on creating the most aggressive promotions and special offers we can in the months to come. We even have a two-day promotion planned for later this month where up to 3% of sales will go to an AIDS foundation. More details on that to come.

I hope this clears up the confusion regarding what happened last Friday. As I stated earlier, please email us if you have further questions or concerns. Hopefully you can see that there was no unfair treatment or double-standards at work last Friday.

Sincerely,

Brad
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails