User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Belami competitions
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Belami competitions
-ccarloss
Created by: -ccarloss

4/7 @ 11:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

At the moment they do not have any internal contest or those battles that they carry out among themselves, wait for the months of June and July to arrive where there is a contest to win a room in flirsummit, there they will begin again with the battles between them, this situation as someone said It's from a long time ago
HardCoreCumLuver
Created by: hardcorecumluver

4/8 @ 4:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The latest greeting in some of the belami chatrooms today is:
I need XXXX credits to get a big bonus from the manager 🙄🙄🙄

Today, I've seen
Goal from BOSS! 350/100,000cr in a week = 1000 dollars
GOODBYE!

BigCockBulgeLover
Created by: bigcockbulgelover

4/14 @ 10:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today, I've seen
Goal from BOSS! 350/100,000cr in a week = 1000 dollars
GOODBYE!

As soon as I enter a belami chatroom and read something like this:
If I make 10K this weekend I will get bonus!
I immediately leave and do not engage in conversation because I know what their intention is: earn lots of credits!
When I first joined f4f, I spent the first couple of years enjoying my time with the belami models who were really lovely and appreciative of my tips (between 1000-3000 credits). As the models increased rank, and were given more targets and other internal belami contests to take part in, the models who appreciated my tips and loyalty eventually asked for higher tips which completely damaged the relationship. Therefore, I decided no good would come from becoming friendly with belami models as the pattern was always the same. Once they were new, they appreciated moderate tipping (500 to 3000 credits) but as they became more popular, they expected many thousands of credits even to perform simple tasks within private shows. It is more of an issue with belami models because they get elevated so quickly through the ranks!
This is why I gravitate towards the Colombian models more because many of them seem to appreciate the same quantity/level of tipping and enjoy delivering high quality shows, maintaining the same attitude and appreciations for much longer.
You need to be a millionaire to be able to maintain a good rapport with the belami models, which unfortunately I am not! 😂
mrs_doubtfire
Created by: mrs_doubtfire

4/15 @ 5:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes still it continues... belami studios must be making a lot to do these giver aways
100,000cr a week = 1000dollars bonus
every help is appreciated
DREAM TIP = 25K
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

4/16 @ 2:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

yes still it continues... belami studios must be making a lot to do these giver aways
100,000cr a week = 1000dollars bonus
every help is appreciated
DREAM TIP = 25K

Yes that's true i see that.
JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

4/17 @ 6:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Looking at the calendar schedule, they have re-introduced the belami red, green and blue teams again, just in time for the 3 day autowin contest next week.
It is getting so predictable deliberately organising these teams to generate more credits during the autowin contest.
I will NOT be contributing as this has been manufactured to coincide with the contest
Created by: twixel

4/21 @ 11:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am not sure why there is continued bashing for belami when they have been doing this for some time. Flirt does not control Belami, you want to get them feedback then let the models know why you are not tipping them.
The models are working to make a living as are the models from other studios.
There is no bashing on the Latin and Russian studios that have a majority of their models working multiple platforms/sites, or complaints that Latin models are used in a majority of Flirts advertisements, contest promos, social media feeds, etc.
But as long as there is plenty of tipping and members that feed into these additional contests from other studios, they will continue to happen. I noticed a latin studio having similar contests between models.
Many members thrive on feeding lots of credits to their favorites just to see them win a contest, whether that model is making an additional $50 or $1000.
JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

4/21 @ 6:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am not sure why there is continued bashing for belami when they have been doing this for some time. Flirt does not control Belami, you want to get them feedback then let the models know why you are not tipping them.
The models are working to make a living as are the models from other studios.
There is no bashing on the Latin and Russian studios that have a majority of their models working multiple platforms/sites, or complaints that Latin models are used in a majority of Flirts advertisements, contest promos, social media feeds, etc.
But as long as there is plenty of tipping and members that feed into these additional contests from other studios, they will continue to happen. I noticed a latin studio having similar contests between models.
Many members thrive on feeding lots of credits to their favorites just to see them win a contest, whether that model is making an additional $50 or $1000.

I don't see any blue, green or red Russian or Colombian teams. There are no Russian or Colombian tip battles scheduled this week. belami have deliberately set this up to increase their revenue.....pure greed. They do this all the time and many users are starting to realise. It gives the impression they are never satisfied and it would be nice if they focused on leaving their models to build rapports with the users without the added pressure of achieving high targets.
This seems to be more of a repeated cycle with belami studios rather than other studios in other countries.
Created by: twixel

4/21 @ 9:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't see any blue, green or red Russian or Colombian teams. There are no Russian or Colombian tip battles scheduled this week. belami have deliberately set this up to increase their revenue.....pure greed. They do this all the time and many users are starting to realise. It gives the impression they are never satisfied and it would be nice if they focused on leaving their models to build rapports with the users without the added pressure of achieving high targets.
This seems to be more of a repeated cycle with belami studios rather than other studios in other countries.

No one is required to tip and the models are not required work it. Don't like it, then don't visit. Obviously some members enjoy it.
Whatever impression they give, it is their choice to give it. Constantly complaining about it in a forum they do not read does nothing. Flirt will not do anything as it brings in revenue and they are a "'For Profit"' company as are the studios and models.
Belami has multiple studios and they do competitions between them and also to help introduce new models. Again, if it is not your thing, then move on and find a model that fits your needs.
HardCoreCumLuver

4/24 @ 12:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No one is required to tip and the models are not required work it. Don't like it, then don't visit. Obviously some members enjoy it.
Whatever impression they give, it is their choice to give it. Constantly complaining about it in a forum they do not read does nothing. Flirt will not do anything as it brings in revenue and they are a "'For Profit"' company as are the studios and models.
Belami has multiple studios and they do competitions between them and also to help introduce new models. Again, if it is not your thing, then move on and find a model that fits your needs.

It is good to to make people aware of these types of strategies used to generate credits. If it wasn't for this forum, other users wouldn't be aware of the tactics used by this organisation. It is helpful for others to know where their credits might be wasted.

Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

4/24 @ 9:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is good to to make people aware of these types of strategies used to generate credits. If it wasn't for this forum, other users wouldn't be aware of the tactics used by this organisation. It is helpful for others to know where their credits might be wasted.

well said
no1_u_know
Created by: no1_u_know

4/24 @ 10:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:thumbsup :thumbsup
TravisCarlton
Created by: traviscarlton

4/25 @ 7:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We are here to see skin and more, fap away and they are here to make money. Don't take them too seriously, or rather what their studio managers put on their daily profiles requesting money. We're not in a long term relationship with these guys to change their behavior so we can make house and buy furniture together. These guys are mostly straight Slavic boys that need the money for their girl friends and sometimes their little ones! A little web sleuthing and you will be surprised at what you will find out. Just have fun and if you don't like being asked for money then go to another dude from another country. All these "entertainers" will be here for a while milking what they can from us then poof, they disappear, back to their straight "normal" lives. Then the next ones come along and we keep fapping away. No need to get upset. We want to get our rocks off, they need money. The relationship is superficial and just for fun. Like I said, we are not here to change their behavior so we can live happily ever after together.
carbon_unit
Created by: carbon_unit

4/26 @ 6:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We are here to see skin and more, fap away and they are here to make money. Don't take them too seriously, or rather what their studio managers put on their daily profiles requesting money. We're not in a long term relationship with these guys to change their behavior so we can make house and buy furniture together. These guys are mostly straight Slavic boys that need the money for their girl friends and sometimes their little ones! A little web sleuthing and you will be surprised at what you will find out. Just have fun and if you don't like being asked for money then go to another dude from another country. All these "entertainers" will be here for a while milking what they can from us then poof, they disappear, back to their straight "normal" lives. Then the next ones come along and we keep fapping away. No need to get upset. We want to get our rocks off, they need money. The relationship is superficial and just for fun. Like I said, we are not here to change their behavior so we can live happily ever after together.

You just burst the balloons of a bunch of hapless men who think they are dating or making friends here.
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

4/26 @ 8:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You just burst the balloons of a bunch of hapless men who think they are dating or making friends here.

I don't consider myself "hapless," and I've made friends here - several of whom became friends in real life after they left the site.

HardCoreCumLuver

4/27 @ 4:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's not about dating or making friends. It's about not wasting your hard enough money from being ripped off by models who ask for lots of credits because of fake (or sometimes genuine) internal contests. I think it is useful to inform other users so they can make an informed decision about whether to get entangled in that repetitive cycle or not.
I wish someone would have told me before I joined the site as I wasted many thousands of credits on those model. Now I spend my credits on models who genuinely want to deliver a horny show rather than a boring flexing/posing show!
Tristan_Normand
Created by: tristan_normand

4/27 @ 5:10am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't consider myself "hapless," and I've made friends here - several of whom became friends in real life after they left the site.

You are correct, you are not hapless. But, be careful, the deceit can continue outside of a "protected identity site" like this website. Outside of here, they may want your WhatsAp, your social media, your email, your information and continue a "promised" relationship and keep getting money from you.

You might think you are the exception to the rule but all of a sudden, the question is posed in a veiled form of,"I'm in need of a little money". Then soon enough, they ask you to funnel money to these all too easy money transferring apps. As expensive as these site are, your identity and financial information is relatively safe and be careful of what you show on the cam.

But once you leave this site, and start exchanging information, it's not a great idea.
I'm just passing on some experience from "a friend".

The same for the performers, this site or the studio gives a layer of protection.

hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

4/27 @ 9:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are correct, you are not hapless. But, be careful, the deceit can continue outside of a "protected identity site" like this website. Outside of here, they may want your WhatsAp, your social media, your email, your information and continue a "promised" relationship and keep getting money from you.

You might think you are the exception to the rule but all of a sudden, the question is posed in a veiled form of,"I'm in need of a little money". Then soon enough, they ask you to funnel money to these all too easy money transferring apps. As expensive as these site are, your identity and financial information is relatively safe and be careful of what you show on the cam.

But once you leave this site, and start exchanging information, it's not a great idea.
I'm just passing on some experience from "a friend".

The same for the performers, this site or the studio gives a layer of protection.

I'm not looking for a "promised relationship." Friends are friends. Why is it so difficult to believe that two people can actually become friends without exchanges of money, promises of sex, etc.?
AnthonyWilde
Created by: anthonywilde

4/27 @ 12:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's not about dating or making friends. It's about not wasting your hard enough money from being ripped off by models who ask for lots of credits because of fake (or sometimes genuine) internal contests. I think it is useful to inform other users so they can make an informed decision about whether to get entangled in that repetitive cycle or not.
I wish someone would have told me before I joined the site as I wasted many thousands of credits on those model. Now I spend my credits on models who genuinely want to deliver a horny show rather than a boring flexing/posing show!

Unfortunately, we have to rely on the reviews or customer service when we feel ripped off. Customer Service can review what happened during the private shows and usually help out.

OlivierArnot
Created by: olivierarnot

4/27 @ 12:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not looking for a "promised relationship." Friends are friends. Why is it so difficult to believe that two people can actually become friends without exchanges of money, promises of sex, etc.?

Le seul fait que vous soyez un peu sur la défensive me donne envie de vous dire de faire attention également.
The solo fact that you are a little bit defensive make me want to tell you to be careful also.
Olivier

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails