User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Has flirt lost it's way?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Has flirt lost it's way?
Created by: gofish

2/8 @ 3:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One tends to notice that like it or not several models on the site are also streaming on other sites. Often if one says HELLO there is never any response. At the same time Whispers are in full play and the number of anonymous members is forever growing.
One sort of has to ask what the heck happened to a site that has so much going for it . A site that always managed to out shine the other sites out there with what it was able to offer. Seems fan clubs is all the rages. but heck how long with that last. Quest users flood the chatrooms and boy some of their comments make one wonder is one should not be screaming ET come help.
I am sure this posting will get some comments, but it is sad to see a site like this loosing a bit of class that always set it a part from like sites. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Lucas@home
Created by: lucas@home

2/10 @ 7:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so I'm curious, what difference does it make that "several models on the site are also streaming on other sites"--is that why Flirt4Free is "loosing a bit of class" as you imply, why would that cause flirt to "lose its way" or reduce it's "shine" whatever that means. I'm not a model but just maybe they need the extra money or work, it's tough out there. They're not abandoning flirt they're just adding extra time online somewhere else. Frankly if a model wants to sit half naked in a semi aroused state talking to a computer screen for an additional 10-15 hours a week, more power to him. Second, whispers are in play for a good reason--when I am online talking to a model before private it usually is trying to get a feel for what that model likes sexually and the kind of talk he likes in private and where he wants to take it--I call It foreplay and IT'S FUN and its also sexually arousing--and my experience has been that a lot of the models I've hooked up with have liked it too, I may be wrong but they seem more aroused by the time we go private. IT'S NOT something I want to do when there are 75-100 other people out there listening (and 80-90% of whom AREN'T tipping)--sexual talk is better private even on a site like this.. There are plenty of rooms with models who are just talking away at the screen--those rooms seem to have regulars who go to those models to chat (and they DO seem to tip those models well) but they are obviously in those rooms not for sex but just to talk--that's great--you can find and go to one of those rooms but chances are some of us are online for the SEX! And if I say HELLO as you say and there is no response who the hell cares--the model is probably looking at 75-100 people popping up on the screen trying to figure out who the hell to talk to--if they don't say Hello don't take it personally just move on--its just not that big a deal. Finally I don't think this site is really any different from the other sites they all have pros and cons--they're all expensive, the models are all trying to get as much tips out of us as possible no matter what they may say in these forums ( and please, I don't blame them it's they're job) and they're all owned by multimillion dollar corporations. Everything online here is fantasy anyway.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

2/11 @ 9:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so I'm curious, what difference does it make that "several models on the site are also streaming on other sites"--is that why Flirt4Free is "loosing a bit of class" as you imply, why would that cause flirt to "lose its way" or reduce it's "shine" whatever that means. I'm not a model but just maybe they need the extra money or work, it's tough out there. They're not abandoning flirt they're just adding extra time online somewhere else. Frankly if a model wants to sit half naked in a semi aroused state talking to a computer screen for an additional 10-15 hours a week, more power to him. Second, whispers are in play for a good reason--when I am online talking to a model before private it usually is trying to get a feel for what that model likes sexually and the kind of talk he likes in private and where he wants to take it--I call It foreplay and IT'S FUN and its also sexually arousing--and my experience has been that a lot of the models I've hooked up with have liked it too, I may be wrong but they seem more aroused by the time we go private. IT'S NOT something I want to do when there are 75-100 other people out there listening (and 80-90% of whom AREN'T tipping)--sexual talk is better private even on a site like this.. There are plenty of rooms with models who are just talking away at the screen--those rooms seem to have regulars who go to those models to chat (and they DO seem to tip those models well) but they are obviously in those rooms not for sex but just to talk--that's great--you can find and go to one of those rooms but chances are some of us are online for the SEX! And if I say HELLO as you say and there is no response who the hell cares--the model is probably looking at 75-100 people popping up on the screen trying to figure out who the hell to talk to--if they don't say Hello don't take it personally just move on--its just not that big a deal. Finally I don't think this site is really any different from the other sites they all have pros and cons--they're all expensive, the models are all trying to get as much tips out of us as possible no matter what they may say in these forums ( and please, I don't blame them it's they're job) and they're all owned by multimillion dollar corporations. Everything online here is fantasy anyway.

I totally agree with you, many times when I say hello and they don't respond I give it time because I imagine that he is busy talking to many people, and if not I go to another room. speaking whisper is great as they say to plan what you like and we could do it in pvt
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

2/12 @ 4:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

One tends to notice that like it or not several models on the site are also streaming on other sites. Often if one says HELLO there is never any response. At the same time Whispers are in full play and the number of anonymous members is forever growing.
One sort of has to ask what the heck happened to a site that has so much going for it . A site that always managed to out shine the other sites out there with what it was able to offer. Seems fan clubs is all the rages. but heck how long with that last. Quest users flood the chatrooms and boy some of their comments make one wonder is one should not be screaming ET come help.
I am sure this posting will get some comments, but it is sad to see a site like this loosing a bit of class that always set it a part from like sites. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

A naked human in front of a camera, predicting orgasm, or faking it, does not constitute class. Responding to your insipid comments does not make that naked human classy. You have been bitching about flirt for almost 10 years, maybe longer. You have complained about models being too naked. You have complained about models who don't chat enough. You have complained about customers who tip naked models but don't chat. You have complained about the way flirt runs its contests. According to you, flirt lost its way almost a decade ago. One sort of has to ask why you are still here. What do you really want other than seeing your complaints in print?

beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

2/13 @ 6:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why do u care
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails