User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Belami Tippers
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Belami Tippers
ErosT
Created by: erost

2/5 @ 11:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most of the time I visit these rooms these guys don't seem to get naked, they're just typing, doing some sort of competition among themselves or with some sort of goal that just reads "make me happy".. so.. Just curious, what do you get out of tipping these models thousands of credits? Is it for VIP whisper treatment/attention?
JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

2/6 @ 7:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most of the time I visit these rooms these guys don't seem to get naked, they're just typing, doing some sort of competition among themselves or with some sort of goal that just reads "make me happy".. so.. Just curious, what do you get out of tipping these models thousands of credits? Is it for VIP whisper treatment/attention?

I've stopped tipping them as they mostly only appreciate users who are tipping them thousands and thousands of credits. I also fundamentally disagree with how the studios deliberately create internal contests in order to generate more credits, especially when there are major flirt contests in progress so they always end up dominating the top 10 positions every time.
I have to say many of the belami models are great people and wonderful to talk too but ultimately they always require big tips to win all the internal contests which are constantly set up to generate credits for their gain and in return we get very little back, unless you are one of the highest tippers of the contests, and you may be offered a free private show. In my experience, you get better solo, duo and group shows from the sexy Colombians. They know how to deliver hot and horny shows!

BigCockBulgeLover
Created by: bigcockbulgelover

2/7 @ 1:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Years ago, you could get a decent belami blowjob or sex show for around 3000-5000 credits (Callum Dean and Virgil Avedon were my favourites who always delivered a genuinely satisfying show). Nowadays, for example, it's more like 500 credits to flex muscles, 1000 credits to kiss, 5000-20000 credits for blowjob/sex shows if you can find a pair of guys genuinely interested in this type of show, and even then, they usually do not deliver it seriously so it ends up being a total waste of credits! You ask for cum in the mouth and cum swallowing and they do a facial instead so I eventually lost faith in them.
I soon realised I was better off rewarding the delicious Latinos and the guys around other parts of the world (America, South Africa, Spain just to name a few) who are usually less greedy and more likely to provide you with a great show without any mistakes or disappointing endings.
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

2/7 @ 9:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

U have to tip or take private that's how they make there living
beachboy31

beachboy31

beachboy31

beachboy31

beachboy31

alllen11111
Created by: alllen11111

2/7 @ 1:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yoi dp not have to repeat your post over and over.
The site is for transactions.
The transactions can be explicit: sex for money or implicit: good feelings and chat for money.
But in every case there is a transaction.
If there is nothing from the performer, then what is the point of a tip?
I'm not fond of contests either because the value of the tips seems to go down in the frenzy for more and more tips but I just ignore them as much as possible.
If folks like BA or colombian models, this is a good site.
Good luck.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

2/7 @ 5:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've stopped tipping them as they mostly only appreciate users who are tipping them thousands and thousands of credits. I also fundamentally disagree with how the studios deliberately create internal contests in order to generate more credits, especially when there are major flirt contests in progress so they always end up dominating the top 10 positions every time.
I have to say many of the belami models are great people and wonderful to talk too but ultimately they always require big tips to win all the internal contests which are constantly set up to generate credits for their gain and in return we get very little back, unless you are one of the highest tippers of the contests, and you may be offered a free private show. In my experience, you get better solo, duo and group shows from the sexy Colombians. They know how to deliver hot and horny shows!

That's true all U say
Diiegos

2/7 @ 5:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Years ago, you could get a decent belami blowjob or sex show for around 3000-5000 credits (Callum Dean and Virgil Avedon were my favourites who always delivered a genuinely satisfying show). Nowadays, for example, it's more like 500 credits to flex muscles, 1000 credits to kiss, 5000-20000 credits for blowjob/sex shows if you can find a pair of guys genuinely interested in this type of show, and even then, they usually do not deliver it seriously so it ends up being a total waste of credits! You ask for cum in the mouth and cum swallowing and they do a facial instead so I eventually lost faith in them.
I soon realised I was better off rewarding the delicious Latinos and the guys around other parts of the world (America, South Africa, Spain just to name a few) who are usually less greedy and more likely to provide you with a great show without any mistakes or disappointing endings.

I'm agree with U. In my case, the only belami model that I have given several CRs and it almost doesn't connect to the site anymore was Kevin Warhol
HardCoreCumLuver
Created by: hardcorecumluver

2/8 @ 6:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have never understood the users who waste thousands of credits on them for doing very little. I'd much rather spend my hard earned money on guys who are less spoilt and more appreciative.
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

2/8 @ 6:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not sure what the deal is about people putting down all belami models because of the behavior of a few (behavior similar to what you find from models that have nothing to with Belami). I could name 5 or 10 belami models who are super-nice, greet you nicely whether or not you tip, and aren't demanding like the ones described. Im not super-fond of belami as an organization, but blanket statements about all their models, based on the behavior of a few, don't help anyone.
ErosT

2/9 @ 11:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not sure what the deal is about people putting down all belami models because of the behavior of a few (behavior similar to what you find from models that have nothing to with Belami). I could name 5 or 10 belami models who are super-nice, greet you nicely whether or not you tip, and aren't demanding like the ones described. Im not super-fond of belami as an organization, but blanket statements about all their models, based on the behavior of a few, don't help anyone.

I don't think anyone is putting them down, the majority are nice and will even say hello when you join their rooms.

Don't get me wrong, I used to be a regular a couple of years back, and I would tip for time spent in the room, but things would eventually progress as tipping increased and sometimes it even had a happy ending.

Most recently, seems like ppl flood them for a bicep flex, (if they're lucky)..

ErosT

2/9 @ 11:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yoi dp not have to repeat your post over and over.
The site is for transactions.
The transactions can be explicit: sex for money or implicit: good feelings and chat for money.
But in every case there is a transaction.
If there is nothing from the performer, then what is the point of a tip?
I'm not fond of contests either because the value of the tips seems to go down in the frenzy for more and more tips but I just ignore them as much as possible.
If folks like BA or colombian models, this is a good site.
Good luck.

I guess his keyboard is sticky :)
and yes agree 100%

beachboy31

2/13 @ 6:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Belami models are the best. Realize they get production calls calls from customers. Its not personal. Many users on site
beachboy31

2/13 @ 7:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

All u men that constantly complain why do u still continue on site some of u are very petty
spycatcher10
Created by: spycatcher10

2/15 @ 9:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well, people are actually ALLOWED to complain here and most do so because they have a legitimate reason and wish to improve the site. Suggesting that they accept rubbish from any model without complaint or leave the site, is nonsensical.
Diiegos

2/16 @ 3:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is my opinion, I think I work hard to earn money, to spend it on models that do nothing, even though I give them a lot of tips. They always win contests and are top, while there are other models who also say hello, are nice and work hard and do things for us and never win contests or are not top.

Yes, of course I know that there are several very nice belami models, but as I said before they don't do anything even though they receive a large number of tips.

I agree with what several people have said above
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails