User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Complaints from models
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Complaints from models
alllen11111
Created by: alllen11111

1/2 @ 8:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been on the site for a few years.
I often chat up some of the models I have known for years.
I just get updates from them and update them re: me. I tip them for their time, usually over 100 credits each time. I might spend 5-10 minutes with them.
Although I don't do a lot of privates, when I do attempt one by making some sort of sexual compliment, the model sometimes laughs.
Lately, I have noticed a trend: those models have complained to me that I do not do enough for them. They see my credit balance in some way as my refusal to give them more tips. Overall they seem to see me as a negative instead of a good steady tipper because I don't empty my wallet into their tip basket.
My protocol when this happens is to wish them well and detach. I don't want to be perceived as a negative on a site in which I come specifically for positive vibes.
Anyone else see this kind of stuff?
How do you handle it?
Happy New Year.
Created by: vscustomerservice

1/2 @ 8:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us via forums. You will be reached out via email to discuss your request - JG
alllen11111

1/2 @ 9:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,
Thank you for contacting us via forums. You will be reached out via email to discuss your request - JG

Thanks for reaching out but I do not see this as a support issue.
I was just asking if other customers are sometimes made to feel as if they "do not do enough" for certain models which obviously seems to change the relationship from the normal one to one based on grievance.
It's certainly not why I come to this site.
Happy New Year.

JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

1/2 @ 2:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for reaching out but I do not see this as a support issue.
I was just asking if other customers are sometimes made to feel as if they "do not do enough" for certain models which obviously seems to change the relationship from the normal one to one based on grievance.
It's certainly not why I come to this site.
Happy New Year.

This has happened to me many times before but usually this is because the models do not sympathise with your financial situation. More models need to understand many users can only tip what they can afford and I think they forget (or do not realise) how incredibly expensive it is to buy credits!
In a few cases, I have attached myself to many models where they initially really appreciated my tips over the course of a year or so, but once they encountered richer users who could afford to send larger tips, they in turn expected higher tips from me too. I tried my best to meet the model's expectations but in the end I thought it was ridiculous and realised those models were not worth it.
Created by: gofish

1/6 @ 3:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just get updates from them and update them re: me. I tip them for their time, usually over 100 credits each time. I might spend 5-10 minutes with them.
Although I don't do a lot of privates, when I do attempt one by making some sort of sexual compliment, the model sometimes laughs.
Lately, I have noticed a trend: those models have complained to me that I do not do enough for them. They see my credit balance in some way as my refusal to give them more tips. Overall they seem to see me as a negative instead of a good steady tipper because I don't empty my wallet into their tip basket.
My protocol when this happens is to wish them well and detach. I don't want to be perceived as a negative on a site in which I come specifically for positive vibes.
How do you handle it?
Happy New Year.

alllen11111 one might suggest hide your credits that you have in your bank and not in the wallet. Models can only see what is in the wallet. If they complain well seems they are more interested in your credits as opposed to having a friendly face in the room.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

1/7 @ 5:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How do you handle it?
Happy New Year.

I mean depends on the model on who u do. It all comes down to how dedicated they are with u. If u feel that something is lacking then that means they are not meant for u. Some models on here r super attentive so it all depends on the guy. Thankfully in my experience I have had my good and bad experiences with other men on here. Some are very attentive, some please and some just beg credits that hardly do anything for an excessive amount of credits.

sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

1/7 @ 5:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How do you handle it?
Happy New Year.

I mean depends on the model on who u do. It all comes down to how dedicated they are with u. If u feel that something is lacking then that means they are not meant for u. Some models on here r super attentive so it all depends on the guy. Thankfully in my experience I have had my good and bad experiences with other men on here. Some are very attentive, some please and some just beg credits that hardly do anything for an excessive amount of credits.

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

1/7 @ 9:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

alllen11111 one might suggest hide your credits that you have in your bank and not in the wallet. Models can only see what is in the wallet. If they complain well seems they are more interested in your credits as opposed to having a friendly face in the room.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

As far as I know, models do not know how many credits you have in your "wallet." The only way they can tell is if you are in private and they see how minutes are left and can therefore figure it out. And yes, credits help them pay their bills, a "friendly face" does not.

MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

1/8 @ 4:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The moment a model asks for more, or does the palm-up wave, is the moment that model got his last from me.
alllen11111

1/13 @ 6:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As far as I know, models do not know how many credits you have in your "wallet." The only way they can tell is if you are in private and they see how minutes are left and can therefore figure it out. And yes, credits help them pay their bills, a "friendly face" does not.

I believe I said that I tip and I tip well. I even try to make suggestive comments about having a private at times and I am ignored while a new customer who makes the same comments, gets treated royally. I realize that I could just hit the private button but these are models I know for months or years and I like there to be a two way expression of interest.

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

1/13 @ 9:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I believe I said that I tip and I tip well. I even try to make suggestive comments about having a private at times and I am ignored while a new customer who makes the same comments, gets treated royally. I realize that I could just hit the private button but these are models I know for months or years and I like there to be a two way expression of interest.

I was responding to Gofish who said "hide your credits in your bank" when a model doesn't know how many credits you have in wallet unless you're in private and they figure it out from time left.

Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

1/15 @ 12:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Maybe I have had good luck during the 7 years I have been here, because I have always done well in all the rooms I have been to, some for years and others for months.
That good luck can also be due to the fact that I first try to get to know the model, it depends on their attitude, then I decide if I stay or not I come back again, and as they have said in other forums, I believe, for me, the models of a studio, which do not I'm going to say, they always ask excessively for cr and do nothing.
But everything they said in the comments above is very true, when a model changes because it is top or starts to have users who give more tips than one, it is best not to return
Lucas@home
Created by: lucas@home

1/16 @ 10:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How do you handle it?
Happy New Year.

Alllen—I’ve been on site a while I think for most part most if not almost all models are interested in getting as many credits and tips as possible that’s their focus. Guys let’s face it this is a SEX SITE, these guys are SEX WORKERS, does anyone really think it’s about “ friendly chatter” as someone here called it . These guys are hot and as long as I tip well they respond. I’m not on this site to make friends or schmooz with someone who I know nothing about and its inappropriate to ask personal questions to the models and I don’t like when they ask me personal questions.I’m here for sex and you can have great sex if you’re honest about your motives—I’m paying for male prostitutes that’s it. I want privates as much as possible who wants all that ridiculous public chatter and cross talk especially with all the grays and free loaders the models don’t like it either and I don’t blame them. Only problem is cost I tell the models up front what I want to pay for private how long I want it to last etc. take it or leave it I say—sometimes I get carried away last week I did 2 hr private with model I really like —10000 credits that’s $1000USD!! I told him that will never ever happen again and he really understood and appreciated it. This is NOT a friendship site or an encounter group. Models want to get paid and we’re going to have to pay but it’s good sex safe sex.

alllen11111

1/19 @ 7:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Alllen—I’ve been on site a while I think for most part most if not almost all models are interested in getting as many credits and tips as possible that’s their focus. Guys let’s face it this is a SEX SITE, these guys are SEX WORKERS, does anyone really think it’s about “ friendly chatter” as someone here called it . These guys are hot and as long as I tip well they respond. I’m not on this site to make friends or schmooz with someone who I know nothing about and its inappropriate to ask personal questions to the models and I don’t like when they ask me personal questions.I’m here for sex and you can have great sex if you’re honest about your motives—I’m paying for male prostitutes that’s it. I want privates as much as possible who wants all that ridiculous public chatter and cross talk especially with all the grays and free loaders the models don’t like it either and I don’t blame them. Only problem is cost I tell the models up front what I want to pay for private how long I want it to last etc. take it or leave it I say—sometimes I get carried away last week I did 2 hr private with model I really like —10000 credits that’s $1000USD!! I told him that will never ever happen again and he really understood and appreciated it. This is NOT a friendship site or an encounter group. Models want to get paid and we’re going to have to pay but it’s good sex safe sex.

I understand the desire for credits. I provide those to the models.
My point was that some models get cranky because they in some way know what my credit total is and they want more and mention it to me. As if I am unfairly not tipping them for the small amount of small talk I ask for usually. They are always free to go to private with someone else. I am not holding them back. Maybe they just want me to do a private. I dunno. I am not psychic.
Lucas@home
Created by: lucas@home

1/19 @ 8:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I understand the desire for credits. I provide those to the models.My point was that some models get cranky because they in some way know what my credit total is and they want more and mention it to me. As if I am unfairly not tipping them for the small amount of small talk I ask for usually. They are always free to go to private with someone else. I am not holding them back. Maybe they just want me to do a private. I dunno. I am not psychic.

I understand the desire for credits. I provide those to the models.
My point was that some models get cranky because they in some way know what my credit total is and they want more and mention it to me. As if I am unfairly not tipping them for the small amount of small talk I ask for usually. They are always free to go to private with someone else. I am not holding them back. Maybe they just want me to do a private. I dunno. I am not psychic.

Yes I understand, do they actually know how many credits we have before going private with them( then they see the minutes remaining and can figure it out). My experience is almost all of them just want the constant tipping or wanting you to go private none of them seem the least interested in chatting. Last night I was having great time with model in chat (yes I was tipping and I am ALWAYS in whisper in open chat) but he asked me to go private he wanted to orgasm with me—I asked him how much—5000 credits!! I basically said you must be kidding that is outrageous, essentially $500USD !! Unbelievable. He made lower offer of 3000 credits still way to high if you ask me . I told him so and he said it’s his job and needs to go high also remember approx 50% goes to F4F management— From what I read on net F4F management making millions—basically on the backs of the models and us the customer!

alllen11111

2/13 @ 12:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I made the mistake of visiting the same model who had originally complained to me that I was not helping him enough.
It was even worse this time.
He had an expression of disdain and came after me quickly for not helping him like I help other models. I'm really not sure who these "other" models are.
I told him quickly that I didn't come into his stream to upset him and I left.
I didn't have much of a chance to tip him before I was compelled to leave but I did.
Never again.
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

2/13 @ 7:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I made the mistake of visiting the same model who had originally complained to me that I was not helping him enough.
It was even worse this time.
He had an expression of disdain and came after me quickly for not helping him like I help other models. I'm really not sure who these "other" models are.
I told him quickly that I didn't come into his stream to upset him and I left.
I didn't have much of a chance to tip him before I was compelled to leave but I did.
Never again.

Sounds like you made the right choice regarding that model. A "thank you" for a tip goes much further (with me at least) than an implied or stated outright "great, now give me more." And either he's bullshitting about knowing what you give other models, or they're gossiping about customers which they shouldn't be doing.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails