User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Halloween
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Halloween
alllen11111
Created by: alllen11111

10/28/23 @ 6:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How does having your favorite models dress up in juvenile and often cheap costumes enhance the site or the value for the customer?
What does the customer get out of this aside from potentially draining their wallet buying "pumpkins" that don't do a darn thing for the customer?
I pinged a few guys with the pumpkins and the unique one brings tears of joy., until you are forgotten when the next customer sends a unique one.
I saw ONE decent costume in the 4 days so far of the contest, and it was just a well done Roman toga.
You cannot write the word ch1ld or k1d in the chat but the costumes are at best ch1ldish.
Happy Halloween.
(and yes i know a few models and the site will rack up big)
Created by: twixel

10/28/23 @ 7:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is a annual contest, something fun and different. Models and members have fun with it. The credits will flow whether pumpkins or not and models will win prizes, whether the same models as usual or not.
Enjoy the festivities or not, it is your choice to participate.
those who don't care for it do not visit the site during the holiday contest.
Besides, many models dress up in costumes throughout the year not just during the Halloween season.
JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

10/28/23 @ 9:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How does having your favorite models dress up in juvenile and often cheap costumes enhance the site or the value for the customer?
What does the customer get out of this aside from potentially draining their wallet buying "pumpkins" that don't do a darn thing for the customer?
I pinged a few guys with the pumpkins and the unique one brings tears of joy., until you are forgotten when the next customer sends a unique one.
I saw ONE decent costume in the 4 days so far of the contest, and it was just a well done Roman toga.
You cannot write the word ch1ld or k1d in the chat but the costumes are at best ch1ldish.
Happy Halloween.
(and yes i know a few models and the site will rack up big)

I dislike the contests because the leaderboard is dominated by all the belami models who offer free 30 minute privates or fan club shows if you send them exceptionally high tips. It is simply not worth it!
All these pointless tip battles are deliberately scheduled to give those models the best chances of winning. I think it is simply unfair that they get these additional opportunities to ensure they stay in the top 10. Honestly, belami models should occasionally be excluded from these contests to allow other models to win.
I continue to spend time with the sexy Colombian models who never get the opportunity of winning any of these contests.

Created by: twixel

10/29/23 @ 1:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The Columbian models have dominated the contests boards in the past as well, so have the Russians, etc. All the models and studios have the same opportunity to run their own contests to increase traffic and tips. belami has a method that is working for them, no one is being made to tip the models. Besides, not all belami models are on top. Plenty struggle daily as well.
Izzi has had tip battles against Columbian models.
Columbians hold quite a few spots in the Hall of Fame as well.

Guess I am saying, there is no reason to hate on a studio and their models because they have a system that is working for them.
JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

10/29/23 @ 2:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In the last 2 years or so, I do not recall Colombian or Russian models dominating the top 10 leaderboards for the major contests. In recent years, I do not recall any tip battles involving Colombian models. The tip battles are delivered by the account 'The Great belami Chat Off' which represents belami models. I like the belami models, it just feels they get an easy step up in the rankings unlike the majority of the models who do not.
beachboy3111
Created by: beachboy3111

11/1/23 @ 8:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How do u feel about Christmas 🤶 🤣🤣
beachboy3111

11/1/23 @ 8:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Halloween 🦇 contest too long for models and customers 😳
alllen11111
Created by: alllen11111

11/3/23 @ 6:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Halloween 🦇 contest too long for models and customers 😳

Yes. 6 days is too long.
The costumes generally suck.
The decrease in the ability of the performer to focus on the customers is frustrating.
The silly duos (how do two bored guys sitting next to each other help anything?) are, well, silly.
It's great for the winners and the site, and terrible for the rest in my opinion as a dedicated site customer for several years.

Created by: mario_mathman

11/4/23 @ 6:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes. 6 days is too long.
The costumes generally suck.
The decrease in the ability of the performer to focus on the customers is frustrating.
The silly duos (how do two bored guys sitting next to each other help anything?) are, well, silly.
It's great for the winners and the site, and terrible for the rest in my opinion as a dedicated site customer for several years.

I definitely agree with this. The major contests completely distract the models as they are understandably fixated on the prize money available. However, this comes at a cost of neglecting customers unless you are in a position to tip them heavily. During the big contests, I keep away from any of the models who are focused on trying to win and spend time with other models who are willing to do private shows and give me their full attention without any distractions.

beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

12/10/23 @ 12:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Get ready Christmas 🎄 contest comming
beachboy3111

12/13/23 @ 4:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Allen Christmas 🤶 contest coming just warning😉😁
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

12/13/23 @ 5:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry Allen I it more than once😔
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails