User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Did Whisper return to Premium users??
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Did Whisper return to Premium users??
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

10/22/23 @ 3:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just logged on today and I noticed that now I am able to whisper. Wondering if Flirt changed it due to many complaints. Not complaining honestly better for me actually lol 😂
Created by: vscustomerservice

10/22/23 @ 3:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, As of October 20, 2023 the whisper feature is now available to premium members again.
sluttygirl9475

10/22/23 @ 4:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, As of October 20, 2023 the whisper feature is now available to premium members again.

Thank u for confirming this
Created by: sirlickslot69

10/22/23 @ 5:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank u for confirming this

Just as a matter of record, even though whisper has been restored, Performers at a certain level have the option to block whispers to non-VIP , non-FC members if they so choose. Therefore the smart ones that don't wish to waste their time with a gazillion whispered request from non-tippin' basics & even premium members can still block you. Smart move on the performer's part in my opinion.
Just my n-n-n-n-n 5 cents worth.

alllen11111
Created by: alllen11111

10/22/23 @ 6:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just as a matter of record, even though whisper has been restored, Performers at a certain level have the option to block whispers to non-VIP , non-FC members if they so choose. Therefore the smart ones that don't wish to waste their time with a gazillion whispered request from non-tippin' basics & even premium members can still block you. Smart move on the performer's part in my opinion.

Obviously I agree as per my previous statements.
The performers are so busy whispering with non-tippers that they find it difficult to get a word in edge wise with the tippers and VIP. It incentivizes me to avoid tipping. Just my opinion.
sluttygirl9475

10/22/23 @ 11:38am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In a way I can understand that but it all depends on the model. So far I haven’t had issues with this as most are friendly and some not so much.
Created by: twixel

10/22/23 @ 9:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am to a point that if I enter a room and see a model busily engaged in whispers and no tips are coming through, I assume he is working for free that day.
Eventually he will learn to manage the room or go broke and move on.
I may sound like an ass for saying that, but realistically these models are here for an income not to whisper sweet nothings back and forth for free in open chat. It is open chat for a reason.
I will step down from the soap box now. :)
sluttygirl9475

10/22/23 @ 11:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am to a point that if I enter a room and see a model busily engaged in whispers and no tips are coming through, I assume he is working for free that day.
I may sound like an ass for saying that, but realistically these models are here for an income not to whisper sweet nothings back and forth for free in open chat. It is open chat for a reason.

Yes u may be right however if its someone that gets there attention obviously they will chat with them. Just depends on the model
alllen11111

10/23/23 @ 5:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You hit the nail on the head.
I was just in a model's room.
I spoke to him and tipped him twice.
He barely spoke and completely missed my tips. Not a word of thanks. He may have misfired thanks to someone that was whispering sweet nothings (literally, no tips)
Perhaps the main point of a model is to get privates but i usually lead up to a private with tips and small talk and then maybe some more personal stuff to get in the mood.
However, if the model is too overwhelmed with with non-tipping whispers to warm me up with some chatter, then I am done.
What am I supposed to do, just hit the private button blindly without knowing what to expect from the model? That's not my style.
Free whispers really suck for the reasons I mentioned above.

alllen11111

10/23/23 @ 5:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You hit the nail on the head.
I was just in a model's room.
I spoke to him and tipped him twice.
He barely spoke and completely missed my tips. Not a word of thanks. He may have misfired thanks to someone that was whispering sweet nothings (literally, no tips)
Perhaps the main point of a model is to get privates but i usually lead up to a private with tips and small talk and then maybe some more personal stuff to get in the mood.
However, if the model is too overwhelmed with with non-tipping whispers to warm me up with some chatter, then I am done.
What am I supposed to do, just hit the private button blindly without knowing what to expect from the model? That's not my style.
Free whispers really suck for the reasons I mentioned above.

Just tried another experiment with a model I know.
Tipped him and tried to chat him.
No thanks for tips and hardly a word from him except "haha I'm getting bigger bb" because he gained some muscle mass.
So far my anecdotal experience with the "whisper storm" has been terrible, as it was before they gave it as a VIP privilege.
They listened to all the freeloaders who love to whisper and do not tip.
They (F4F) ignore the tippers and VIP folks who they should be courting, if they want to make money.

GoldenGaytime
Created by: goldengaytime

10/24/23 @ 12:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First world problems :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
alllen11111

11/1/23 @ 6:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just sent another model a challenge to get 100 credits if they could answer one question.
The model completely missed the question in the whisper storm.
No reply whatsoever.
When I asked if they were going to answer my challenge, they said "what challenge?"
Recurring theme? DUH.
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

11/1/23 @ 11:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just sent another model a challenge to get 100 credits if they could answer one question.
The model completely missed the question in the whisper storm.
No reply whatsoever.
When I asked if they were going to answer my challenge, they said "what challenge?"
Recurring theme? DUH.

I dunno, I've never had a model ignore my whispers, especially when I've tipped him.

alllen11111

11/2/23 @ 11:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I dunno, I've never had a model ignore my whispers, especially when I've tipped him.

This is NOT my experience at all.
In the example above, I had already tipped the model 75 and I offered 100 if he would name the artist of the song that he had playing at the time.
As I said, the whisper storm completely obliterated my challenge and the model's opportunity to easily win 100 credits.
And that's just one example.
I have posted in this and other threads that I have a hard time getting a polite word in edgewise even with tips due to the reinstated whisper storm.
If I can't get a word in, I am not going to tip. It's not like I need to see a body part or have the model do backflips, just "hi. how are you?" would suffice.

Created by: gofish

11/2/23 @ 11:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

From the prior comments sounds like the whisper storm is still underway. Of course it does not help that some models only talk in whispers. Why they do this is s complete mystery and then they seem to wonder why no one talks. They might see all the messages, but the viewers only see what is on the screen
The segment of members who only whisper are probably flooding the models screen with their whispers to the point that if anyone else sends a message it gets buried in the flood.
Whispering is great if used in moderation, but alas there are members who wish to have 100% access to a model as opposed to just taking them private. If it is a matter of being low on credits one would think this is where the Make An Offer could come into play.
At this point it might be a case of there will be winners and losers on the site be it models or members. Only time will tell. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails