User status
Regardé maintenant
OBTENEZ VOS OFFRES ICI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Flirt changes
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Flirt changes
Created by: gofish

9/18/23 @ 9:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seems the site has made some major changes which might have some hick-ups. From what I can see the search button basically does nothing and that is if one can actually insert the name of the model. If any site admin reads this it might be something to look into.
Gotta say a few premium members are in for a surprise if they try to whisper. Think the site finally clued in to restrict it to VIPS, but there is a back door that any model/performer can use to allow those members who they like to see in the room still be able to whisper. I leave that up to the model to investigate.
Face it pushing back on the whispers might upset some members off but anyone can see it was overused to the point that few if any viewers actually talked in open chat. Sort of sad to see it go , but then those quiet rooms might once again become chat rooms.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

9/19/23 @ 12:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Seems the site has made some major changes which might have some hick-ups. From what I can see the search button basically does nothing and that is if one can actually insert the name of the model. If any site admin reads this it might be something to look into.
Gotta say a few premium members are in for a surprise if they try to whisper. Think the site finally clued in to restrict it to VIPS, but there is a back door that any model/performer can use to allow those members who they like to see in the room still be able to whisper. I leave that up to the model to investigate.
Face it pushing back on the whispers might upset some members off but anyone can see it was overused to the point that few if any viewers actually talked in open chat. Sort of sad to see it go , but then those quiet rooms might once again become chat rooms.

Yeah we know you want the models and other members to be subjected to your endless blah blah blah (accompanied by little to no tipping), but not everyone is interested in providing you with a social life. I for one am not going to say anything personal when gossips like you-know-who are prowling around the rooms.

Created by: vscustomerservice

9/19/23 @ 12:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forums and bring this to our attention. If you could please provide us with some more information via email regarding the issue with the " search button". If you could please include on which web browsers and devices you have tried it on and if possible if you could provide a full screenshot of what happens when you try to use it so we can have this investigated asap. Thank you CC

perfessir
Created by: perfessir

9/19/23 @ 2:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for taking the time to contact us via the forums and bring this to our attention. If you could please provide us with some more information via email regarding the issue with the " search button". If you could please include on which web browsers and devices you have tried it on and if possible if you could provide a full screenshot of what happens when you try to use it so we can have this investigated asap. Thank you CC

Search worked for me just a moment ago, 2:30 a.m. EDT

perfessir

9/19/23 @ 2:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah we know you want the models and other members to be subjected to your endless blah blah blah (accompanied by little to no tipping), but not everyone is interested in providing you with a social life. I for one am not going to say anything personal when gossips like you-know-who are prowling around the rooms.

So his motivation has been his own social life all along. Whodathunkit?

Created by: 640509040147

9/19/23 @ 9:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well guess another (big?) plus of limiting Whispering for VIP/Fan Club is less of these monthly “More-Chatting-Respect-Is-Key-HELLO” PSA Fishy posts.
HampsteadHeath
Created by: hampsteadheath

9/19/23 @ 1:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well guess another (big?) plus of limiting Whispering for VIP/Fan Club is less of these monthly “More-Chatting-Respect-Is-Key-HELLO” PSA Fishy posts.

/(Whisper) I wouldn't hold your breath with that one 640509040147. :)
perfessir

9/19/23 @ 6:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Such wishful thinking.

sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

9/26/23 @ 2:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is so dumb!! I am actually quite annoyed that I can’t whisper anymore due to them changing it. I sure hope they realize they are making a mistake. Now the only way premiums can whisper if they either do VIP or join a fan club. So far I can only do one for now since I joined in a fan club. Many models are starting to notice this change and many don’t like it one bit
Tristan_Normand
Created by: tristan_normand

9/26/23 @ 5:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Removing this private feature to whisper and avoid members we find persistently annoying is driving me to go to other websites. I don't come here to socialize with other members. I'll take my money elsewhere.
Created by: gofish

9/26/23 @ 11:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is so dumb!! I am actually quite annoyed that I can’t whisper anymore due to them changing it. I sure hope they realize they are making a mistake. Now the only way premiums can whisper if they either do VIP or join a fan club. So far I can only do one for now since I joined in a fan club. Many models are starting to notice this change and many don’t like it one bit

sluttygirl9475 I get where you find whispering of value in that some members might take a negative approach to you based on your name, but as I might have seen you in a chatroom have found you to be a pretty cool member.
Regarding the whispering there are two back doors one being VIP and the other joining a fan club. With the latter I am pretty sure if a model has a fan club they can gift temporary membership to any member if they wish. Sort of think if any model/performer you visit on the site enjoys your whispers it might be something for them to consider.

sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

9/26/23 @ 6:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

sluttygirl9475 I get where you find whispering of value in that some members might take a negative approach to you based on your name, but as I might have seen you in a chatroom have found you to be a pretty cool member.
Regarding the whispering there are two back doors one being VIP and the other joining a fan club. With the latter I am pretty sure if a model has a fan club they can gift temporary membership to any member if they wish. Sort of think if any model/performer you visit on the site enjoys your whispers it might be something for them to consider.

Ahhh that’s so sweet thank u. Yeah when I whisper with a guy I do form a bond with them. I like the privacy between us without seeing other members getting triggered or upset
XIIXXIIXXIIX
Created by: xiixxiixxiix

10/4/23 @ 5:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Call me selfish, but as a VIP, i find it good that my whispers are now prioritized over all the free users.
If I am paying for the service, there are very few other features that are worth paying for.
Just another perspective.
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

10/5/23 @ 3:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just see comments in chat that should whispered😬😬🤣
ColinTexas
Created by: colintexas

10/5/23 @ 5:16pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We're not here for chatting, giggling with you and entertaining other members. We're here for the models which can be found on other sites. That's not fine for me. I was whispered to now with several models asking for a private while there was loud mouthing in the room. When some obnoxious "you must be a VIP or fan club member to whisper" message shows up. I'm out of there. I've spent too much money over 7 years here to be treated like a piece of s.
alllen11111
Created by: alllen11111

10/7/23 @ 9:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There will be less premium members and more VIP and fan club members.
That's the point of the policy.
It will be hard to find a site with such a selection of hot models.
Mischief_Maker
Created by: mischief_maker

10/7/23 @ 9:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There will be less premium members and more VIP and fan club members.
That's the point of the policy.
It will be hard to find a site with such a selection of hot models.

They are on other sites with different names. Even the ex-Belami ones. It depends on what you want. One other site has cuter, younger models and most of these now on F4F are getting old, thicker and hairier with multiple tattoos.
alllen11111
Created by: alllen11111

10/7/23 @ 10:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We're not here for chatting, giggling with you and entertaining other members. We're here for the models which can be found on other sites. That's not fine for me. I was whispered to now with several models asking for a private while there was loud mouthing in the room. When some obnoxious "you must be a VIP or fan club member to whisper" message shows up. I'm out of there. I've spent too much money over 7 years here to be treated like a piece of s.

Well, my point was that the site has some good models and they are trying to figure out a way to make more money and also I appreciate giving the VIPs something that is worth the price.

Paul_Bryant
Created by: paul_bryant

10/7/23 @ 7:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The fun and the flirt from us high rollers that don't particularly care for the VIP is gone. Why do we have to be refereed to spice up Fish's life here? Maybe put a tab where we can pay 5 credits to start whispering in a room like other sites. Do what you want F4F, just don't expect this so called chat to get juiced up. We want to be here discretely alias or not. You've just made it harder here for us, but easier at other sites to get revved up with models. Let Fish have his chatting fun, leave us out of it.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crédits
VIP STATUT
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP
ACCEPTÉ
90 CRÉDITS
100 Crédits Gratuit
$10
Modifier
Accès complet instantané
couleur VIP Gold
Jusqu'à 10 surnoms réservés
Email performers with attachments
Le plus grand aperçu de vidéo privé
Désactiver le chat des utilisateurs gratuits (pas d'utilisateurs gris)
Accès aux Forums VIP
Gratuit Accès illimité à vos propres Shows enregistrés
Gratuit 150 vidéos quotidiennes disponibles pendant 7 jours
Gratuit 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratuit Accès aux archives vidéo des stars adultes
Gratuit Accès aux galeries de photos de modèles
VIP 30 jours d'abonnement
PLUS 150 CRÉDITS GRATUITS!
$39.95*
Modifier
ACCEPTÉ
$39.95*
Modifier
Card Verification(CVV2)
Le numéro CVV2 est un numéro spécial imprimé sur votre carte de crédit et offre une protection supplémentaire contre la fraude..
Achat complet
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Les noms d'utilisateur et les mots de passe sont sensibles aux majuscules et minuscules
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails