User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Silence of the Lambs
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Silence of the Lambs
Created by: gofish

7/11/23 @ 1:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have to say one finds it strange going into a chat room and basically being the only one talking in open chat. Much is revealed when the model turns on party chat and one see the assumed number of viewers in the room. It is furtherly confusing when for some strange reason some members only whisper to the point when the model responses one has no clue as to who he is responding to.
Have seen at least one model who sort of has reached the tipping point with a certain member who whispers & rarely seems to talk in open chat.
While there are some advantages to whispering one has to wonder if there is a hidden RISK to talking in open chat. GEEZ next the flirt cops might knock on one's door , take a picture and next you will be on the cover of the National Enquirer with the headline "CAUGHT HANGING OUT ON FLIRT" and then the whole world would know what you get up to.
JUST a suggestion to any who might jump on fishy for this posting I am teasing about the flirt cops :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/11/23 @ 4:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

While there are some advantages to whispering one has to wonder if there is a hidden RISK to talking in open chat.

I am only speaking for myself, but I whisper (and tip and boost anonymously) because at one point my account was hacked and credits used by someone else on this site (had to be on this site, because that person did a private show with a model I had neither heard of, nor visited). This was during a time period when a popular model whom i frequently visited was being targeted by a troll, both on the site and on social media. I do not know if the troll (or whomever hacked my account) had seen me talking to and tipping (maybe flooding) the model and decided I was a good target, but after that event it just seems safer to remain unseen and unnoticed in chat rooms.
Created by: gofish

7/11/23 @ 9:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am only speaking for myself, but I whisper (and tip and boost anonymously) because at one point my account was hacked and credits used by someone else on this site (had to be on this site, because that person did a private show with a model I had neither heard of, nor visited). This was during a time period when a popular model whom i frequently visited was being targeted by a troll, both on the site and on social media. I do not know if the troll (or whomever hacked my account) had seen me talking to and tipping (maybe flooding) the model and decided I was a good target, but after that event it just seems safer to remain unseen and unnoticed in chat rooms.

Thank you zyxwv098 for bringing up something that perhaps many were not aware of and hope the site reimbursed for any credits that were used & also manage to track down the hacker. Trolls and hackers sure manage to put a damper on the flirt experience. Thank you again fort posting your comment & hope that both models & members are on the outlook for the low life that does this.
:thumbsup :thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails