User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Overpriced models
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Overpriced models
sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

3/19/23 @ 3:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to say while I enjoy going to pvts with male models some r just so overpriced. Like I get it many need to make a living and all but sometimes certain male models (not all) charge a bit a much with so little time. An example there was this one guy that charges like 150 credits a minute that’s ridiculous. Only the rich sadly can afford that. The most that I have spent was 900 credits but in general I usually give 200-300 on average. Basically my point am I the only one that feels this way? Like some models get butt hurt. and kick u out for not having any credits which is honestly rude. I had that scenario happen to me yesterday.
anonyfuntimes
Created by: anonyfuntimes

3/19/23 @ 5:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It’s up to each customer to spend what they want.. If there are models that charge too much for you, stay away.People on this forum sometimes forget this is a job for the model and they are here to make money.
Bryce_Anders
Created by: bryce_anders

3/19/23 @ 6:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You're in charge of what you want to pay. You don't have to go to the model if they want to charge a lot. They might have a sugar daddy here that will pay that amount. You can also always make a show offer at your rate. Who cares if they kick you out of their room? Let them be rude, in the end you have your money and credits. We don't have beg or plead for affection.
Deivid James
Created by: Deivid James

3/19/23 @ 8:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you are looking for new models that we started here we give good shows and our rates are not so expensive and we can meet your expectations even better than you think...
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

3/20/23 @ 5:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They would not be charging those high amounts unless SOME users were willing to pay it.

Consider that there are two reasons why a model might set a high rate: To accommodate a quality show for those willing to pay for it, AND to discourage cheapskates from expecting a fantastic show for 10 cpm.

I have complained to a model that their CPM is too high. (If I thought it was excessive, I simply would not go there.) But I have told some models they are really worth MORE than they are charging. Some have taken my advice.

While we are on the subject, I have also told models they should not be encouraging OFFERS so much. In effect, this tells the user that YOU don't think you are worth what you charge. Not a good thing.
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

3/20/23 @ 9:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models are free to charge whatever they want to charge. You are free to pay or leave. Neither calls for you to make a moral judgment. I've seen you in rooms trying too hard to get stuff for free. I would have banned you too. Almost all models will let you watch for free if you don't try to tell them what to do.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

3/20/23 @ 9:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to say while I enjoy going to pvts with male models some r just so overpriced. Like I get it many need to make a living and all but sometimes certain male models (not all) charge a bit a much with so little time. An example there was this one guy that charges like 150 credits a minute that’s ridiculous. Only the rich sadly can afford that. The most that I have spent was 900 credits but in general I usually give 200-300 on average. Basically my point am I the only one that feels this way? Like some models get butt hurt. and kick u out for not having any credits which is honestly rude. I had that scenario happen to me yesterday.

If the most you've ever spent on a model is 900 credits, you're obviously not among their most valued customers.
sluttygirl9475

3/21/23 @ 11:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Models are free to charge whatever they want to charge. You are free to pay or leave. Neither calls for you to make a moral judgment. I've seen you in rooms trying too hard to get stuff for free. I would have banned you too. Almost all models will let you watch for free if you don't try to tell them what to do.

that is not true. I pay credits when I feel ready. If a model is totally worth doing i’ll give him credits. But I am not spending over 1000 for a show. U guys can do it because ur all rich

sluttygirl9475

3/21/23 @ 11:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They would not be charging those high amounts unless SOME users were willing to pay it.

Consider that there are two reasons why a model might set a high rate: To accommodate a quality show for those willing to pay for it, AND to discourage cheapskates from expecting a fantastic show for 10 cpm.

I have complained to a model that their CPM is too high. (If I thought it was excessive, I simply would not go there.) But I have told some models they are really worth MORE than they are charging. Some have taken my advice.

While we are on the subject, I have also told models they should not be encouraging OFFERS so much. In effect, this tells the user that YOU don't think you are worth what you charge. Not a good thing.

Yeah well those that charge excessive think they r too special. They r greedy. If one doesn’t have enough they kick u out which is very rude and unprofessional
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

3/21/23 @ 12:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This thread reminds me of many reviews I have read, that complain "The model is only here for the money."

All together now... DUH! Why do you THINK people work for? Do you go to work for the sheer JOY of being able to do something repetitious (which you may or may not like) for HOURS, when you would rather be doing something else? This is A JOB to the models here, and they would not be here if there was not money to be made.

Some models obviously charge higher prices because they don't really want to go for QUANTITY over quality. A 10 min private at 90 cpm pays them the same as THREE such privates if they were at 30 cpm. And hopefully they provide a service that is worth the higher rate. If they don't, they are not likely to last.
alienfly
Created by: alienfly

3/21/23 @ 8:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah well those that charge excessive think they r too special. They r greedy. If one doesn’t have enough they kick u out which is very rude and unprofessional

You may as well get angry at BMW because you can't or won't pay for a BMW. You have an attitude problem. I have been in many rooms on days when I have no credits. Sometimes models ask me what I want to see. I tell them I have no credits. When I ask them if they prefer I leave, they have always said, no stay and enjoy. So sometimes I stay, quietly, and enjoy for a few minutes. You aren't staying to enjoy. You are staying and showing attitude. You are reaping what you sow.

Many models here are trying to make a living, pay the rent, buy food. A female model can fake an orgasm and immediately come back and fake another. Her typical customer doesn't know the difference. Males can't do that. Your 1,000 credits pays them plus their studio about $50, so the model may get $25 or less. If they shoot their load for $25, they are done for however long their refractory period is. You aren't treating them with respect. You have an attitude problem.
sluttygirl9475

3/21/23 @ 10:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You may as well get angry at BMW because you can't or won't pay for a BMW. You have an attitude problem. I have been in many rooms on days when I have no credits. Sometimes models ask me what I want to see. I tell them I have no credits. When I ask them if they prefer I leave, they have always said, no stay and enjoy. So sometimes I stay, quietly, and enjoy for a few minutes. You aren't staying to enjoy. You are staying and showing attitude. You are reaping what you sow.

Many models here are trying to make a living, pay the rent, buy food. A female model can fake an orgasm and immediately come back and fake another. Her typical customer doesn't know the difference. Males can't do that. Your 1,000 credits pays them plus their studio about $50, so the model may get $25 or less. If they shoot their load for $25, they are done for however long their refractory period is. You aren't treating them with respect. You have an attitude problem.

Relax will u. I don’t have an attitude. The only attitude is u. I am not disrespecting anyone and this is my opinion. If u don’t like it too bad. And again its not all models. Its some models that are like that. Most of them are pretty nice honestly. Just had a pvt with someone and had a good time.
sluttygirl9475

3/21/23 @ 10:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This thread reminds me of many reviews I have read, that complain "The model is only here for the money."

All together now... DUH! Why do you THINK people work for? Do you go to work for the sheer JOY of being able to do something repetitious (which you may or may not like) for HOURS, when you would rather be doing something else? This is A JOB to the models here, and they would not be here if there was not money to be made.

Some models obviously charge higher prices because they don't really want to go for QUANTITY over quality. A 10 min private at 90 cpm pays them the same as THREE such privates if they were at 30 cpm. And hopefully they provide a service that is worth the higher rate. If they don't, they are not likely to last.

Like I said I know its a job. Obviously like u said they go for the money and I get that however what is not ok is that they charge an excessive amount and expect u to pay that amount and ehen u tell them u can’t because u don’t have enough some actually kick u out which is very messed up. Then again they r simply doing me the favor of not paying credits to them where I can go somewhere else. So in a way its a win win. I know which ones to go to and which ones to avoid. And remember this is my opinion. To each their own

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

3/21/23 @ 11:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A model working for a studio is lucky if he gets $20 from 900 credits. And if you speak to the models like you speak to other people here, I dont blame them for kicking you out.
sluttygirl9475

3/21/23 @ 11:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A model working for a studio is lucky if he gets $20 from the 1000 credits you spend. And if you speak to the models like you speak to other people here, I dont blame them for kicking you out.

Well fyi I don’t talk to them that way lol 😂. And 2 I rarely get kicked out because most of the times most models on here are friendly. As I mentioned before don’t have a problem giving credits. I don’t understand why all of u think I am rude when clearly I am just expressing my opinion. Not all models are like that but there are some that r total buttholes for no reason. And I like flirt don’t get me wrong but I do notice some are not friendly at all sadly. But it is what it is

Philip Reid
Created by: Philip Reid

3/22/23 @ 4:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey there! As a male model myself, I totally understand your frustration with the high prices some of us charge. But the thing is, this is our job, and we set our prices based on our worth and what we think people are willing to pay for our services.

Of course, everyone has their own budget and preferences, so it's up to you to decide if a particular model's rates are worth it for you. And if you're not comfortable with a model's pricing, there's no need to feel bad about not going to their room.

As for models kicking users out for not having credits, I can see why that might seem rude, but remember that we're here to make a living. It's not personal, it's just business. But of course, there's a difference between politely reminding someone to tip or buy credits and being outright rude about it.

In the end, it's all about finding the right balance between making a living and providing a great experience for our customers. So, if you're ever interested in checking out my shows, feel free to hit me up!
Deivid James
Created by: Deivid James

3/22/23 @ 9:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

you are very right hehe we must work hard to pay our expenses and our profit is small
sluttygirl9475

3/22/23 @ 10:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey there! As a male model myself, I totally understand your frustration with the high prices some of us charge. But the thing is, this is our job, and we set our prices based on our worth and what we think people are willing to pay for our services.

Of course, everyone has their own budget and preferences, so it's up to you to decide if a particular model's rates are worth it for you. And if you're not comfortable with a model's pricing, there's no need to feel bad about not going to their room.

As for models kicking users out for not having credits, I can see why that might seem rude, but remember that we're here to make a living. It's not personal, it's just business. But of course, there's a difference between politely reminding someone to tip or buy credits and being outright rude about it.

In the end, it's all about finding the right balance between making a living and providing a great experience for our customers. So, if you're ever interested in checking out my shows, feel free to hit me up!

Finally!!! Somebody who doesn’t think I have an attitude. Thank u fot ur response appreciate it. And yes I totally understand people need to make a living. As I was mentioning to others is that many are nice and friendly which is why I like to come here but I have met some models that don’t care for clients and only care about money. And sadly some do kick u out which honestly gives me the favor not yo tip them anymore and thank u for invitation
circusboy26
Created by: circusboy26

4/25/23 @ 7:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Move on to next
circusboy26
Created by: circusboy26

4/25/23 @ 7:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Move on to next
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails