User status
Guardato ora
TROVA LE TUE OFFERTE QUI LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

10 Hours?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: 10 Hours?
Created by: 640509040147

2/7/18 @ 11:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any model interested/willing in setting up a Multi-user show at 10 cpm for 10 (or maybe even 3, 6, 8) hours down then line? Asking for a friend :)
Justin Shiver
Created by: Justin Shiver

2/7/18 @ 3:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any model interested/willing in setting up a Multi-user show at 10 cpm for 10 (or maybe even 3, 6, 8) hours down then line? Asking for a friend :)

and what would be the multi-user show for 10 hours ? asking for a friend :)
steaminpants
Created by: steaminpants

2/7/18 @ 4:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Too bad the system doesn't go much cheaper for you. Commenting for a friend. :orglaugh
Created by: 640509040147

2/7/18 @ 7:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

and what would be the multi-user show for 10 hours ? asking for a friend :)

Anything and everything.... answering for a friend :)

Too bad the system doesn't go much cheaper for you. Commenting for a friend. :orglaugh

I don't know about that. I mean, there have been times where I've seen shows go as low as 5 cpm. In theory though, the 10 cpm multi-user aspect would make it more appealing for others to join in too and could be profitable for the model. :twocents
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

2/7/18 @ 11:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"In theory though, the 10 cpm multi-user aspect would make it more appealing for others to join in too and could be profitable for the model"

As far as I know, anyone who joins the multi-user show after it starts pays full price, not the "offer" price. Sounds like you're talking about something more like a group show.
Asti
Created by: asti

2/8/18 @ 7:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As far as I know, anyone who joins the multi-user show after it starts pays full price, not the "offer" price. Sounds like you're talking about something more like a group show.

The suggestion was the performer set their multi-user rate to 10 CPM. This way everyone entering the show pays on that rate.

hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

2/8/18 @ 10:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The suggestion was the performer set their multi-user rate to 10 CPM. This way everyone entering the show pays on that rate.

Yep I can see that.

Bradley Pitt
Created by: Bradley Pitt

3/13/18 @ 5:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

come here and lets have a nice talk... 10/ hour and we can spend 10 hours with no problem

No problem here with that...
if someone else enter and want something will tip and maybe you'll see some action also ;)

FOLLOW AND SUBSCRIBE :D
Dylan Green
Created by: Dylan Green

3/14/18 @ 12:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

come here and lets have a nice talk... 10/ hour and we can spend 10 hours with no problem

No problem here with that...
if someone else enter and want something will tip and maybe you'll see some action also ;)

FOLLOW AND SUBSCRIBE :D

huh?! follow and subscribe?! :D u have you tube channel? hahaha
Bradley Pitt

3/14/18 @ 3:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

huh?! follow and subscribe?! :D u have you tube channel? hahaha

That was a good one... :D

I have a F4F Broadcast.
Subcribe and Follow are some usefull tools for members and models... Win-Win... Read about...

If you have a problem with that,
Don't worry BB...
Difference between us is still to big to get nervous... or not?

Your reaction was quite funny :D
Thank you - made my day :D

Keep calm - and - Be Friendly

It suits you better ;)
Created by: z-money

3/14/18 @ 7:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a F4F Broadcast.
Subcribe and Follow are some usefull tools for members and models... Win-Win... Read about...

Don't worry BB...

It suits you better ;)

But what are we subscribing to?? And what are we following?? You don't have social media posted on your profile. Maybe you mean "Favorite and Notify"....?? Those are Flirt words! "Read about..." :winkwink
Justin Shiver
Created by: Justin Shiver

3/14/18 @ 8:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a F4F Broadcast.

Don't worry BB...

It suits you better ;)

I dont think Dylan feels any kind of "nervous" vibes from this what so ever. But how you were told allready this aint you tube, there are no options such as subscrie nor follow. If I`d was you, I would have get some infos first, then throw bombs xD
Bradley Pitt

3/14/18 @ 6:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I dont think Dylan feels any kind of "nervous" vibes from this what so ever. But how you were told allready this aint you tube, there are no options such as subscrie nor follow. If I`d was you, I would have get some infos first, then throw bombs xD

Mi friend Favorita ang Notifications are basicaly Follow and Subscribe (for notification ) functions... most of people knows like this...
If you like to keep flashing your star aura here tring to flame here for that detail than you are quite funny for me...

If you did not know about this little detail that I explained now, it is ok.
Even if I did not expected from you at this advanced level to not know this detail.

Most of people here find easier this functions with tis indicators in messages. even in status of even higher Performers than You two I have seen this expresions.

But again... If You want to flash your star aura here doing this... all I can say is.

Cool people just go with the vibes while haters gonna hate. ;)

Chose your side.

Keep calm - and - Have fun
Created by: z-money

3/14/18 @ 8:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Blacklisted :orglaugh
Created by: gayslave4u

3/14/18 @ 10:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mi friend Favorita ang Notifications are basicaly Follow and Subscribe (for notification ) functions... most of people knows like this...
If you like to keep flashing your star aura here tring to flame here for that detail than you are quite funny for me...

Even if I did not expected from you at this advanced level to not know this detail.

Most of people here find easier this functions with tis indicators in messages. even in status of even higher Performers than You two I have seen this expresions.

But again... If You want to flash your star aura here doing this... all I can say is.

Chose your side.

@Bradley Pitt .. I understood what you meant, as I'm sure most members did.

Dylan Green

3/15/18 @ 12:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dylan never hates, people who know me knows lol, that was kinda a good joke hahahaah! Shiver rocks, and you Z , what can i say bout Z , nothing lol he s a good boy too! ;) :evil! get to know the most friendly person alive Dylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan Greeeeenn LOL
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

3/15/18 @ 1:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Chose your side.

I had no clue what "follow" and "subscribe" meant. But judging from your entire post, since you seem to have enough time on your hands to pick fights with two of the nicest models on here (Dylan and Justin), you might want to spend some of that time taking English classes. Maybe then you can have a "star aura" like them. Just sayin'.
Dylan Green

3/15/18 @ 3:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@Bradley Pitt .. I understood what you meant, as I'm sure most members did.

omg Don??!!! "haters gonna hate" ? do u know Dylan as a hater?!:D wow i don t feel awesome to see this from you hehe ;)
Roblek
Created by: roblek

3/15/18 @ 3:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh please guys, stop this. You are all acting like a bunch of drama queens. Grow up.

Dylan, your original reply to Bradly was belittling and demeaning. Bradly, your response was over the top and lashing out when you should just have ignored Dylan. hornysucker1, your reply about English language was uncalled for. Many here have English as a third or fourth language, so please, don't play that card.

Bradly, also keep in mind, that many of the members here are a generation older than you, they did not grow up with yt and therefor the concept of broadcasting on a channel is lost on them. Best stick with the terminology used here on flirt, old people don't like change :orglaugh
So there, all of you, you can hate me now. Please stop this infantile behaviour. You were all wrong.
Dylan Green

3/15/18 @ 4:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh please guys, stop this. You are all acting like a bunch of drama queens. Grow up.

Dylan, your original reply to Bradly was belittling and demeaning. Bradly, your response was over the top and lashing out when you should just have ignored Dylan. hornysucker1, your reply about English language was uncalled for. Many here have English as a third or fourth language, so please, don't play that card.

Bradly, also keep in mind, that many of the members here are a generation older than you, they did not grow up with yt and therefor the concept of broadcasting on a channel is lost on them. Best stick with the terminology used here on flirt, old people don't like change :orglaugh
So there, all of you, you can hate me now. Please stop this infantile behaviour. You were all wrong.

:orglaugh ! hahaha can t believe ! LOL you guys take it seriously all?! hahahaha i m still laughin hard here ! i just wanted to make a little joke guys now you act like a drama queen lol and careful with those "old guys" u call them old! ;) they are amazing btw ! bout horrnysucker u ll get your answer by him and he s also purely amazing ! see you around enjoy the life
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Crediti
VIP STATO
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP
OK
90 CREDITI
100 Crediti Gratis
$10
Modifica
Accesso completo istantaneo
Font Gold VIP
Fino a 10 nickname riservati
Email performers with attachments
La più grande anteprima di video privati
Disattiva la chat con gli utenti gratis (nessun utente grigio)
Accesso ai Forum VIP
Gratis Accesso illimitato ai tuoi show registrati
Gratis 150 video giornalieri disponibili per 7 giorni
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Accesso all'archivio video delle star per adulti
Gratis Accesso alle gallerie fotografiche delle modelle
VIP 30 giorni di iscrizione
PIÙ 150 CREDITI GRATIS!
$39.95*
Modifica
OK
$39.95*
Modifica
Card Verification(CVV2)
Il numero CVV2 è un numero speciale stampato sulla carta di credito e fornisce un'ulteriore protezione contro le frodi.
Completa l'acquisto
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
I nomi utente e le password sono SENSIBILI ALLE MAIUSCOLE E ALLE MINUSCOLE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails