User status
Tittat nu
FÅ DINA ERBJUDANDEN HÄR LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

where are these new guys coming from and why are they here?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: where are these new guys coming from and why are they here?
1mikeytexas
Created by: 1mikeytexas

5/8/13 @ 7:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know -- for the money. Checked on the new guys from Russia: Emil and Sten. I thought for sure I was seeing a performance of "two wild and crazy guys", just like on Saturday Night Live. They were bouncing around and mugging for the camera. Then someone started a Multi_User and I joined in just to see what they would do. Still just more of bouncing and mugging. So I chimed in and asked to see some cock. Sten proceeded to drop trou, but Emil said he didn't want to. I made the stupid statement that apparently he didn't know how this site worked. He said he knew that he did not want to. I should have guessed something when their Bio says "Bi_Curious". Well, I am not curious anymore: goodbye Emil and Sten.
Andy Scotmore
Created by: Andy Scotmore

5/8/13 @ 7:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"two wild and crazy guys", just like on Saturday Night Live.

GREAT comedy sketch from years gone by! It would be funny to see Dan Akroid and Steve Martin do a revival of this.
1mikeytexas

5/8/13 @ 9:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, it is funny when Steve Martin and Dan Aykroyd are doing a comedy sketch, but not when two young men are actually living it and putting it on this site.
KEN73
Created by: ken73

5/8/13 @ 9:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I do not know if it is ok for me to post because I may not be adding anything to the topic but-
My experience with these two guys is that they usually work alone. However, every time I stopped in Emil's room, I noticed that he was constantly talking to someone who had to be nearby. I mean, it was tough to get Emil's attention because he was always talking toward a curtain behind him. When I happened into Sten's room, I asked him if he knew Emil. Turns out they are friends and, Emil was talking to Sten thru the curtain. I like them both but assumed both are str8(like the majority of the Russian models) so am surprised they are working together.
totallybogus
Created by: totallybogus

5/8/13 @ 11:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When I saw them in open chat, mugging for the cam, I saw no sign of sexual energy between the two of them. Now it all makes sense: they're friends, and they want to stay friends, rather than becoming fuckbuds on cam. Hope their studio listens.
1mikeytexas

5/9/13 @ 12:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the more info guys. It does seem that the chemistry is not there between them. They appear to be having fun, but nothing sexual.
Created by: .jeffie.

5/9/13 @ 12:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is seldom "chemistry" or "sexual energy" between two straight guys, and they rarely become "fuckbuds"
totallybogus
Created by: totallybogus

5/9/13 @ 6:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is seldom "chemistry" or "sexual energy" between two straight guys, and they rarely become "fuckbuds"

It happens in prison...from what I've heard.
Jake Trenton
Created by: Jake Trenton

5/9/13 @ 6:59am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So one out of the two guys you asked to show something didn't show it? But the other did?

For many of us that still sounds like better odds than a night at the bar!

:orglaugh
Created by: gayslave4u

5/9/13 @ 11:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So one out of the two guys you asked to show something didn't show it? But the other did? For many of us that still sounds like better odds than a night at the bar!
:orglaugh

That may be true but, a night at the bar doesn't cost me $6.00 a minute.

Jake Trenton

5/9/13 @ 1:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That may be true but, a night at the bar doesn't cost me $6.00 a minute.

Also true, but neither does abstaining from spending on someone with whom you're unfamiliar. Even then, with models you've visited 100 times, there's always a bit of a gamble.

Anywho... All I meant to imply, although partially explicit in my last post, was that this is what sometimes happens when you go blindly into a show. Had the OP asked for something in Open Chat and the models agreed but failed to do so in-show, this thread would be totally appropriate. However, and correct me if I'm misreading things here, the OP decided to start a thread essentially putting down a couple of models for not doing something requested of them after he'd gone into a show without making any prior agreements with those models. Sorry, but that just doesn't seem very fair to me. :(
1mikeytexas

5/9/13 @ 3:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for your perspective, Jake. I believe the "contract" was "cock and cum in Private". The two friends are individual performers starting in early March (both with last name of "Cute"). They have only started in the guy-guy category on May 3. The Sten is the one who showed and he has 5 stars and good reviews as an individual. Emil has 4 stars and tepid reviews.
Jake Trenton

5/9/13 @ 6:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for your perspective, Jake. I believe the "contract" was "cock and cum in Private". The two friends are individual performers starting in early March (both with last name of "Cute"). They have only started in the guy-guy category on May 3. The Sten is the one who showed and he has 5 stars and good reviews as an individual. Emil has 4 stars and tepid reviews.

Ah! Thank you for clarifying. I didn't know that they'd made some sort of offer in Open.

Better luck out there next time. :thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Krediter
VIP STATUS
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP
GODKÄND
90 KREDITER
100 Krediter Gratis
$10
Ändra
Omedelbar full åtkomst
Guld VIP-teckensnitt
Upp till 10 reserverade smeknamn
Email performers with attachments
Största förhandsgranskningen av privatvideo
Stäng av gratis användarchatt (inga gråa användare)
Tillgång till VIP-forum
Gratis Obegränsad tillgång till dina egna inspelningar
Gratis 150 dagliga videoklipp tillgängliga i 7 dagar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Tillgång till Videoarkiv för vuxna stjärnor
Gratis Tillgång till modellfotogallerier
VIP 30 dagars medlemskap
PLUS 150 KREDITER GRATIS!
$39.95*
Ändra
GODKÄND
$39.95*
Ändra
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-numret är ett specialnummer som är tryckt på ditt kreditkort och ger extra skydd mot bedrägerier.
Slutför köp
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Användarnamn och lösenord är SKIFTLÄGESKÄNSLIGA
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails