User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Your Thoughts on Belami Models
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Your Thoughts on Belami Models
Alex2259
Created by: alex2259

8/23 @ 12:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
DaniGa22
Created by: daniga22

8/23 @ 1:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know they are expensive. But I don't think they are above others. I have only talked to two of them. Liked only one of them but he has been gone for months now. Even if he were here he would not be my #1. I generally don't prefer Eastern European models. So...
Alex2259

8/25 @ 6:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I know they are expensive. But I don't think they are above others. I have only talked to two of them. Liked only one of them but he has been gone for months now. Even if he were here he would not be my #1. I generally don't prefer Eastern European models. So...

Point understood. What prompted me to write this was seeing, very recently, several members completely embarrass a brand-new non-Belami model who only needed a few extra minutes to complete his party goal, and these very same members gave a belami model 100 credits just for sneezing that very same evening.

JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

8/25 @ 6:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The majority are friendly guys BUT they are some of the most expensive models on the site. You need very deep pockets if you want to maintain a good relationship with those guys because they constantly want to win tip battles and f4f contests. I keep away from them because they generally want thousands of credits for a cum show whereas there are many other models on the site who do the same, and to a higher standard, for fewer credits. In order to support belami models and have proper horny shows with them, you will always be buying more credits as they always need more and more!
DaniGa22
Created by: daniga22

8/25 @ 8:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Point understood. What prompted me to write this was seeing, very recently, several members completely embarrass a brand-new non-Belami model who only needed a few extra minutes to complete his party goal, and these very same members gave a belami model 100 credits just for sneezing that very same evening.

That is a shame they did that.

sluttygirl9475
Created by: sluttygirl9475

8/29 @ 4:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have seen all these contests that they keep having and quite a bit give huge loads of credits that its insane.

In terms of these boys some of them are hot and some not so much lol 😂
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

8/30 @ 3:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Belami models are rock stars fun best looking etc
beachboy31
Created by: beachboy31

8/30 @ 3:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Alex u always in belami rooms but trash them
-ccarloss
Created by: -ccarloss

8/30 @ 2:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Many things that some have said above are very true, they want more and more, even for something simple like taking off their shirt. For example, one day in a battle I saw that they were given up to 150k CR and they did nothing, just undress. and some dance a little. but each user is free to give credits to whoever they want, no matter if the model does or does not do anything. It's a shame that there are very talented models willing to do a lot and they spend hours and hours and not a single credit is received, while the belami boys without doing anything in a few minutes already have many credits, especially when there is a site contest or battles between them.
This is just my
-ccarloss

8/30 @ 2:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

-ccarloss

8/30 @ 2:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Of course, many of the belami models are handsome, muscular and greet when you enter their rooms, but as someone said, they are very expensive, and in order to have their attention you have to spend large amounts of credit
1030efrom
Created by: 1030efrom

8/30 @ 4:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think of them only when I see the topic in these forums.
Alex2259

8/31 @ 1:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have seen all these contests that they keep having and quite a bit give huge loads of credits that its insane.

In terms of these boys some of them are hot and some not so much lol 😂

Very true!

Alex2259

8/31 @ 1:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Alex u always in belami rooms but trash them

Really? Example?
Alex2259

8/31 @ 1:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Belami models are rock stars fun best looking etc

Many of them definitely have their qualities, that's for sure!

Alex2259

8/31 @ 1:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

losangelesconfidential
Created by: losangelesconfidential

8/31 @ 8:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Playboicarti
Created by: playboicarti

9/2 @ 2:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's the way I pop my shit, the hoes not ready, I'm goin' barnacles
Movin', I feel like I'm Jason, can't get arrested, I make 'em stumble

Vicente Ferrer
Created by: Vicente Ferrer

9/9 @ 2:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello everyone, I hope you are well, today I have been reading a little about your opinions and well it seems that some of us agree with many aspects that most of us have noticed, I think that some of the Bel Ami boys are great in their way of being and in appearance they are very handsome men, but I think that models should learn to polish a couple of things, one of them and I think it is the main one, based on many public opinions, is to improve their attitude towards many spenders who do not have the money they expect to receive, another small but important detail is the quality of show that they can do, many of them are just in front of the screen saying, "give me, give me, give me and make me earn or make me happy" I think that if you enter a site like this and you are a model it is because you are willing to offer your sexual services to the public, if you do not want to do it then go to another site like Tik Tok, there they will surely give you a lot of coins. Among many other things, I think they are guys who are losing a lot of talent and money. Believe me, the Bel Ami guys are not what they used to be. They lost more than 30% of their clients just because of their arrogance and believing that they are better than the rest. I know that many of the big spenders of these models are going to see my comment and maybe hate me forever, but hey old man, don't bother. Do you think that if you go to Noah's, Emilyo's or Paolo's room asking to flex muscles and you go to a twink boy's room, do you think you'll be able to see the same thing? I think it's illogical.

gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

9/9 @ 2:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello everyone, I hope you are well, today I have been reading a little about your opinions and well it seems that some of us agree with many aspects that most of us have noticed, I think that some of the Bel Ami boys are great in their way of being and in appearance they are very handsome men, but I think that models should learn to polish a couple of things, one of them and I think it is the main one, based on many public opinions, is to improve their attitude towards many spenders who do not have the money they expect to receive, another small but important detail is the quality of show that they can do, many of them are just in front of the screen saying, "give me, give me, give me and make me earn or make me happy" I think that if you enter a site like this and you are a model it is because you are willing to offer your sexual services to the public, if you do not want to do it then go to another site like Tik Tok, there they will surely give you a lot of coins. Among many other things, I think they are guys who are losing a lot of talent and money. Believe me, the Bel Ami guys are not what they used to be. They lost more than 30% of their clients just because of their arrogance and believing that they are better than the rest. I know that many of the big spenders of these models are going to see my comment and maybe hate me forever, but hey old man, don't bother. Do you think that if you go to Noah's, Emilyo's or Paolo's room asking to flex muscles and you go to a twink boy's room, do you think you'll be able to see the same thing? I think it's illogical.

I wonder what you think is to be gained by putting down your fellow models, quoting made-up statistics ("they lost more than 30% of their clients"), and insulting customers ("hey, old man, don't bother"). Is this supposed to make someone say "wow, he seems like a great guy, I'll visit his room for sure"?

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Feature Show Ticket
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude Shows
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails