Hi Lindsey,
I don’t know you and I’ve never been in your room, but I do recognise the behaviour you’re describing, so I thought I’d offer a member’s perspective.
I’ve been around the site for many years. I have several accounts, quite a few of them VIP, and probably at least 40 usernames. The main reason I create new accounts or names is not to cause trouble or be deceptive in a bad way. It’s usually because when I really click with a model and have a great time, I can end up spending a lot of credits.
The problem is that, with some models — and I’m not saying this applies to you, because I don’t know you — the next time you visit, they seem to expect the same level of spending every time. If you don’t spend at that level again, they can sometimes seem disappointed, annoyed, or even hurt. Often I still want to see the model again between bigger shows, but without spending heavily every single visit and without making her feel disappointed.
So sometimes a different username or account feels easier. I’d probably be happy just using a different name, but I’m never completely sure how easily models can connect usernames or recognise members who have spent with them before, so a separate account can feel safer.
There’s another side too. If it’s a model I know well, she may work out who I am from the way I talk, the things I say, or my general style, even if I try not to make it obvious. So sometimes saying nothing can feel like the safest option if I just want to quietly watch for a while.
Also, sometimes guys are just chilling. We’re not always fully alert, sociable, or ready to chat every time we log in. Sometimes someone might be tired, or just in a quiet mood, and simply looking at a pretty girl without meaning any harm.
So my view is that it may be a bit harsh, and maybe pointless, to automatically eject or ban people just because they come in quietly and don’t speak. They might actually be a big fan in disguise, someone who has spent with you before, or just someone relaxing quietly.
That said, I can also understand why it might feel strange or frustrating from the model’s side, especially if someone keeps coming in and out, never speaks, and then complains about not getting attention.
I suppose the best middle ground might be to give quiet members a simple friendly greeting, but not put too much energy into chasing them. If they want attention, they can at least say hello. But if they are just sitting quietly and not being rude, there may not be any bad intention behind it.
Quote