I think the belami Thailand 2026 Production was tons of fun with lots of memorable moments.
Adding the Backstage Pass stream to this production was a great idea, and is one that should be utilized again in future productions. It was so interesting to see the villas, cameras and light set-up, daily life in the villas, and of course interviews with our favourite models, male and female.
Put together by belami beauty and talented Chantall Reynolds (who also has formal education in media) and belami production team, this idea is screaming with success and potential.
What I am wondering, is if there is going to be a follow-up on all the footage that was taken during this production?
Could a movie be made about the trip with highlights, memorable moments, and model interviews that users could either purchase, or view together as a group show?
I think many of us who supported this production and enjoyed it, would love to see a movie about the trip, and it would be extra fun to watch it together too!
Quote