Let me tell you how my fascination with this art began.
At one point, I worked as a supporting actor in an audiovisual project. It wasn't intended to be pornographic in any way. Instead, it aimed to explore and tell the story of a young woman and her experience with bondage.
That day, I was told that my hands would be tied and that makeup would be applied to make it look as though I had been injured. I followed every instruction exactly as I was given.
When the lead performer arrived, she immediately caught my attention. She was tall, gothic, slender, no older than twenty-two, yet she carried herself with incredible confidence, dominance, and complete dedication to her role. Although I already knew the music video would involve BDSM themes, I never expected to see hooks and rigging suspended from a tree.
Even though everything was part of a staged production, the way she committed herself to the story was extraordinary. She lay down on the ground, and then an experienced Peruvian Shibari master began the performance.
My first thought was: *Where are the ropes?*
Then I watched as ropes hanging from the tree were connected to several metal hooks. At that moment, I began to feel genuinely nervous. Watching the procedure unfold, seeing her surrender completely to both pleasure and pain, filled me with a mixture of ecstasy and astonishment.
I had never witnessed anything like it before. Seeing her cry while continuing to submit to the scene awakened emotions in me that I had never experienced. A few moments later, her body slowly rose from the ground. Several crew members were pulling the ropes, lifting her into the air. I could see her body being supported by her legs and chest. What I expected to be terrifying gradually became fascinating instead.
Later, it was my turn to step into the scene as an actor. She approached me with her long nails and slowly traced the edge of a bladed prop across my body. Even though I knew it was all carefully choreographed and completely staged, the experience itself left a lasting impression on me. To this day, those memories still send a shiver down my spine.
After that, I saw how my pleasure in seeing other people's pain began to grow.
Quote