User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Just Launched: User Profile Pages
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Just Launched: User Profile Pages
Created by: vs_craig

10/9/13 @ 7:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For the last 4 years we have offered the ability to create Bios for your various Screen Names. Today we are launching a fun new User Profile platform designed to allow you to share and interact further with other Members and Performers.

Features:
- Each of your screen names is given its own, easy to access, profile URL.
- Full privacy controls with defaults settings set to their most private.
- You choose what people can see.
- Share whats new in the life of your screen name.
- See whats new with other members.
- Easy access to your referral links.
- Craft your profiles to engage your favorite performers.

As an example, here are some of my own screen name profiles. You will notice that one of my profiles has not been configured and therefore defaults to full privacy. For the other, I have opened some of the features I would like to share. Privacy rules are equally applied for any performers who visit my profiles.

http://www.flirt4free.com/users/vs_craig/
http://www.flirt4free.com/users/rugged_bloke /

Currently, weve only added links to the User Profiles within the Forums; each forum post will have a link to the authors profile. However, it is our hope that this new system will continue to grow as another opportunity for members to have fun on Flirt4Free. To this end, we will be updating other areas of the site, where members are directly able to contribute, to also integrate with the new User Profile pages.

We also have other plans to create new Flirt Game features, such as Customer Badges, further designed to increase the fun quota. :) However, much of what we do from here on will depend on your feedback regarding features you would like to see, so please lend us your thoughts!

Cheers,
Craig
Created by: olddad12

10/10/13 @ 9:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

just updated my profile ,it would be cool if we can put a avatar up in the room where we chat, so we can see what other customers look like if they want. many other sites have that feature especially if u have our cam on.
Created by: ourjeffie

10/10/13 @ 10:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

olddad12's Profile : This user has decided to keep their profile page private.
Created by: alberich

10/10/13 @ 11:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We also have other plans to create new Flirt Game features, such as Customer Badges, .....
Cheers,
Craig

looking forward seeing Mandies Queen of tombstone and removal badge.
Will that badge also have several levels ?
Created by: ronnie-uk

10/10/13 @ 12:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This seems to be quite a powerful feature - a separate URL for every screen name. Wow :thumbsup

Under the "what's new" heading, will members soon be able to provide bits of news about themselves eg holiday dates? Or does "whats new" just include new private shows and updated lists and reviews?

Still experimenting. Not sure if I will keep the review option switched on, as mine is an embarrassingly long list. However, it does confirm how much I love the many wonderful performers here :angel :)
Created by: vs_craig

10/10/13 @ 1:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the positive feedback so far!

Still experimenting. Not sure if I will keep the review option switched on, as mine is an embarrassingly long list. However, it does confirm how much I love the many wonderful performers here :angel :)

Well, you've brought up a good point. The reviews sections should really be updated to only list your latest reviews. I'll get that block sorted out.
Created by: forgottenclone

10/10/13 @ 8:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think I already have this feature enabled. It's called Twitter and it's uncensored.
Created by: phil_usa

10/11/13 @ 12:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Glad you shortened the reviews section. I had it turned off because it was way too long! I have now turned it back on. :)
Created by: jay4u2

10/24/13 @ 9:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What about the Fan Clubs why don't you let the models know they have started one because I have been in 2 fan clubs so far and got nothing for it but the fan pages say I will. They give No shows or the model don't put up pictures or even comment back on their wall fan pages. I joined one today and the model did not know and asked me why I was in blue. If you are the only member in the Fan Club then you receive no shows for being a fan. I beginning to think the Fan Clubs are a real rip off because a lot of these models dont even know they have one or what to do. I will be calling I think and getting my money back for them. That 2 mistakes I have made joining the 2 fan clubs.

For the last 4 years we have offered the ability to create Bios for your various Screen Names. Today we are launching a fun new User Profile platform designed to allow you to share and interact further with other Members and Performers.

Features:
- Each of your screen names is given its own, easy to access, profile URL.
- Full privacy controls with defaults settings set to their most private.
- You choose what people can see.
- Easy access to your referral links.
- Craft your profiles to engage your favorite performers.

As an example, here are some of my own screen name profiles. You will notice that one of my profiles has not been configured and therefore defaults to full privacy. For the other, I have opened some of the features I would like to share. Privacy rules are equally applied for any performers who visit my profiles.

http://www.flirt4free.com/users/vs_craig/
http://www.flirt4free.com/users/rugged_bloke /

Currently, weve only added links to the User Profiles within the Forums; each forum post will have a link to the authors profile. However, it is our hope that this new system will continue to grow as another opportunity for members to have fun on Flirt4Free. To this end, we will be updating other areas of the site, where members are directly able to contribute, to also integrate with the new User Profile pages.

We also have other plans to create new Flirt Game features, such as Customer Badges, further designed to increase the fun quota. :) However, much of what we do from here on will depend on your feedback regarding features you would like to see, so please lend us your thoughts!

Cheers,
Craig

10/25/13 @ 10:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

when I put my profile up I did not keep it pvt as previously stated in this forum, how do I correct

10/25/13 @ 10:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

nevermine just found the settings

11/14/13 @ 9:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We should be able to delete Screen Names we no longer want but Flirt won't let us. When you going to add this feature for us.
Created by: cowboystyl24502

11/14/13 @ 10:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:offtopic My :twocents I agree -- when will we/members have a button to delete old screen names Permanently??
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

11/15/13 @ 11:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We should be able to delete Screen Names we no longer want but Flirt won't let us. When you going to add this feature for us.

It's easy to delete screen names you don't use anymore, just by emailing the site the names you want removed from your account, it took under 5 minutes when I did it. I don't think they will be adding a delete screen name feature because how the names are linked to the account, but as I said it can be done by the site if you email them.

Contact details here :-

http://www.flirt4free.com/support.php
plauto1
Created by: plauto1

11/16/13 @ 5:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Easy and fast: I have just send a mail asking to delete some of my screen names and it was done in less than five minutes.

Thank you!!

11/20/13 @ 5:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The Bios and awards are not done properly I think on the bio pages. I don't think you all are going to give us all our past items. I guess this program is great for the new comers of Flirt some of us that have been on here for a long time have some of our past awards credited but not all. I can tell you for me just take it off my bio because if I can't have all my past added to the awards and only some of them then take off my bio because I should not have to do what I already have given and done on flirt for many years. This program seems to me to be worthless waste of time. So let me know how I can delete the Awards of my BIO

11/20/13 @ 6:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Last time I asked flirt to they told me should have picked my screen names more carefully and can not be deleted. I will try again see what they say. I tried several years ago maybe they changed their policy.

It's easy to delete screen names you don't use anymore, just by emailing the site the names you want removed from your account, it took under 5 minutes when I did it. I don't think they will be adding a delete screen name feature because how the names are linked to the account, but as I said it can be done by the site if you email them.

11/21/13 @ 6:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks Purgatory you was right and it only took lest then 5 minutes flirt gave me a e-mail said they deleted them

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails