User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Group Chats And More Important Videos Updates!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Group Chats And More Important Videos Updates!
Created by: vs_nubia

8/3/12 @ 6:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Its been long anticipated, but Group Chats are now becoming available via the Video archives! Youll now be able to tune in on the Group Chat action by just a click of a button, and just in time for the Sex Games promo! You wont miss out on any of your favorites action.

As you know, Group Chats are a community experience where the performer sets the required number of credits for the length of the show. One or more customers pledges credits and the show begins! Once a Group Chat video becomes available, youll see it designated with Group in the title. Stay tuned for more developments revolving Group Chat availability and more!

In addition, videos are now a minimum length of 4 minutes! No more short 2 minute recorded shows flooding the video archives, videos are even more action-packed! These, and other developments underway, are just another steps into making Videos another great Flirt4Free experience!
wonderboi2009
Created by: wonderboi2009

8/3/12 @ 11:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

does the 4 minute minimum apply to VIP videos of private shows as well? I assume this is for new recordings and you're not doing retroactive purges of videos less than 4 minutes? I certainly have some 2-4 minute segments of pvts that were interrupted that I would not want to lose (past and future)
Created by: phil_usa

8/4/12 @ 9:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...It is great to hear that the Group Chat VOD's will now be available. Some time back we were lead to believe that anyone who pledged to get into the group chat would have the VOD's become a part of their show history, I do hope that this is still the case. :)
Asti
Created by: asti

8/4/12 @ 9:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

videos are now a minimum length of 4 minutes!

Nubia, curious as to how this will apply. I had a recent show that was over 8 minutes long but the VOD made available was only two minutes and some change. Will shows longer than 4 minutes that are then somehow shortened less than 4 minutes be made available?

8/4/12 @ 10:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Good question Asti. I too have many shows that are chopped into 2 parts. Some of them are less than 4 minutes. How will this situation be resolved?
Created by: .jeffie.

8/4/12 @ 10:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes, good question, but I think the answer is clear, even if unpalatable : "videos are now a minimum length of 4 minutes"
Created by: ronnie-uk

8/4/12 @ 10:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The 4 minute VOD minimum must surely only apply to new shows. It would be a drastic step to apply this new limit to all previously recorded shows. Don't remember any members asking for this in the recent consultation.

Wonderboi and Asti make a great point about the way longer shows are sometimes accidentally fragmented. That will need to be addressed in applying the new limit.

Thinking about the short shows in my VOD collection. There are not only longer shows which were accidentally fragmented. Some shows are the extra 2-3 minutes that the model asked for at the last minute, so they contain the highlight of the show. I also have some lovely 2-3 minute shows with performers who have left the site, and these are my only memories. I would hate to lose them.

8/4/12 @ 10:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The 4 minute VOD minimum must surely only apply to new shows

Nubia said "videos are NOW a minimum length of 4 minutes! NO MORE short 2 minute recorded shows flooding the video archives". I take this to mean "from now on, videos will be a minimum length of 4 minutes"
Asti

8/4/12 @ 11:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I understand what Nubia said but what happens when a show is originally longer than 4 minutes and the site cuts it to below 4 like my example above? Will it still be a VOD? Or say a show is 30 minutes over all but then split into two parts and "part 2" is less than 4 minutes? Will part 2 become a VOD? I only ask because this has happened several times. And I love a good ending. :winkwink

8/4/12 @ 11:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I surmise that if "part 2" is less than 4 minutes, regardless of whether or not it is part of a longer show, it won't become a video. Of course I could be wrong :)

8/4/12 @ 12:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...I certainly hope that you are wrong, because it happens more than you would think it does.
RedHulk_99
Created by: redhulk_99

8/4/12 @ 1:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How about instead of finding new and improved ways to screw the customer, why dont you do some thing we want for a change, like give us all access to our own shows. I know for me that would make these changes a little more palettable.
Asti

8/4/12 @ 4:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:) jeffie I appreciate your opining. I just wish for VS would say it official.

You take care, always good to crosspaths here.

Hulk don't smash, but that is what VIP gets a member.
spar
Created by: spar

8/4/12 @ 5:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There is a minimum now stated, but there is a maximum time, that if you surpass, will not record also. Consumer beware.
Created by: olddad12

8/5/12 @ 1:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i am so disappointed to see the new price increses on vods they almost double for a 24 hrs . i am very disappointed i will not order any more till there back where they were
xxxracer
Created by: xxxracer

8/6/12 @ 6:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i am so disappointed to see the new price increses on vods they almost double for a 24 hrs . i am very disappointed i will not order any more till there back where they were

Many of the VODs I was interested in have increased in price by six times.

8/6/12 @ 9:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Some have gone up and some have gone down!!
mindful
Created by: mindful

8/6/12 @ 5:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They managed to lose 3 minutes off end of my last show :-(
Created by: vs_nubia

8/6/12 @ 10:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We'll make sure to look into the issue of VOD's splitting and the second half becoming less than 4 minutes-- that's definitely something we don't want to happen.

Secondly, the VOD price point options for the 1 Day access are now taking into account the length of the video AND the PPM rate (which is individually set by a performer. This means that, although there are no set price points, the purchase rate varies only respective of the VOD.

We have many more Videos related projects underway, all launching in effort to enhance the video viewing experience.
Created by: olddad12

8/7/12 @ 9:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

first of all the group chats that we were in were notpart of our history an second the price of the group chats vod are way to high they are only 50 credits to see live why are you basis your cpm to a group chat also you should indicate if the group failed an moth make in the remarks that it os a cum show but ot did not happen as far as ones that are below the 150 they are very short or failed with as I said before I Will not buy no more
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails