User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

New Lower Priced Tipping Options (TODAY)
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: New Lower Priced Tipping Options (TODAY)
Created by: VS_Brad

2/3/12 @ 12:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Later this morning we are rolling out an update to (re)introduce two lower priced tipping options: 5 credits and 10 credits. This should give you the ability to tip in smaller demoninations and have fun with multiple-tips to "fill the room" if that's your desire.

This change was prompted by two main forces; the first of which was it was frequently brought up in the 2011 year-end survey. Many of you felt that the current tipping options did not provide enough flexibility and/or were too high.

Second, we wanted to create an atmosphere where for just a few credits you could add some fun to a room and make a performer smile ;)

Eventually we'd like to move towards a completely dynamic tipping model where you can just type in any amount you want.

Enjoy!

Brad
Created by: phil_usa

2/3/12 @ 4:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Nice new addition, thanks Brad :)

...When does it start?
Rollerr
Created by: rollerr

2/3/12 @ 5:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How about the option to give credits to other members. So if I know someone who tips a lot, and just happens to be short that week, I could give him a 100 credits to tip with so he doesn't feel like he is a freeloader in a Party or something.

2/3/12 @ 7:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Nice new addition, thanks Brad :)

...When does it start?

It's available now on all servers, but if your browser has an old version of the interface cached you'll need to refresh to pick-up the new code.

Brad

2/3/12 @ 7:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How about the option to give credits to other members. So if I know someone who tips a lot, and just happens to be short that week, I could give him a 100 credits to tip with so he doesn't feel like he is a freeloader in a Party or something.

Definitely something we've discussed, just not on the upcoming slate of projects.

Brad

Created by: lickau

2/3/12 @ 8:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is it possible to give the models a counter of tips that ONLY the model sees with the lower credit options ?

A few models freaked out with 25 option returning before .
It is hard for a model to count tips and entertain :twocents
ricamore
Created by: ricamore

2/4/12 @ 12:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think this is a very good option. Some people who never tip may be inclined to do so now. The lower priced tipping option is a good way to express appreciation for your favorite performer(s).
PJ_456
Created by: pj_456

2/4/12 @ 4:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I second this post. Sounds like a great idea. :thumbsup
groundhog617
Created by: groundhog617

2/4/12 @ 5:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I second this post. Sounds like a great idea. :thumbsup

me 3 like this idea :thumbsup
goodguy13
Created by: goodguy13

2/4/12 @ 9:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

me 3 like this idea :thumbsup

And me 4 ...on several occasions I've wished there was some way to chip in for a poster who's carried a party or group on a previous night but who happens to be out at the time. Or has just been a great contributor in free chat.
----
LOL, as for the new 5 & 10 cred tips, I thought that was just a software glitch. Several of us had a lot of fun carrying on with them last night and the models seemed to find it funny too. :orglaugh I guess I need to start reading the announcements.
PeteK
Created by: petek

2/6/12 @ 5:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:smoking
The suggestion that a memeber could subsidise another is very interesting. Could help well for Group Chat shows where there is a regular fan club in attendance and one memeber happens to be down on their heels that day.
However, maybe a limit should be imposed.

The 5 and 10 credit tipping option. There for fun? Actually I thought it was a program error and as one model said - it is an insult to receive such a small tip.
I understand that a tip of 5 credits costing 50 cents to us equates to 8 cents (5pence in UK) to that model and 42 cents to Administration. What are they supposed to do in a Party for such a derisory sum?

:hitit

:smoking
farfle1954
Created by: farfle1954

2/6/12 @ 7:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Several of us had a great time using the 5 credit tip last night in a model's room, making "purple mist", as one chatter called it. I think that as long as the model realizes you are having fun and going to tip as much as you normally would, it can work, although I don't plan on using this tipping option frequently. On the other hand, someone that thinks one 5 credit tip is good enough needs to rethink that idea (do you leave a nickel tip at the restaurant?).
goodguy13
Created by: goodguy13

2/6/12 @ 3:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

@ farfle:

I was wondering how models would react to this also, so I asked my favorite what he thought of the 5's and 10's. His quite sensible reply was to say he needed a few days to monitor the results before forming an opinion. :thumbsup

Just speaking anecdotally: I seem to be spending more total creds rather than less in a model's room; it's fun and all those 10 cred pops add up. Further, a few minor tips can serve to keep a tipping party active through those otherwise slow stretches and also seem to trigger larger tips (or so it seemed to me).

Admittedly, this is all new right now. :orglaugh I would bet you 500 creds that management will pull it soon enough if it results in a net decrease in revenue. :winkwink

2/7/12 @ 9:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for your feedback, sounds like you are enjoying it. I'll try to address all the comments (if the coffee kicks in and I can remember them all).

- In terms of a counter, we have a new version of our broadcasting software that will do better at this and make it easier for performers. It's in the works.

- So far the # of tips per day doubled after the change and total credits used in tips as well. The # of customers tipping shot up about 30%.

- Love the "purple mist" comment. I think we should make the tips look a little different in the chat even more than they already are which might increase the fun-factor; ideas welcomed.

All in all I think the 5cr & 10cr options are doing well. Sometimes it's more fun to tip multiple times and have some fun with it. I usually steer clear of the strip-club metaphors, but in this case I think it's relevant as to why it works. It's a lot more fun to get a stack of $1 bills ;)

Brad
Created by: phil_usa

2/7/12 @ 11:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...Any tip is better than no tip at all!! Just have fun with it :)
AsianMale
Created by: asianmale

2/7/12 @ 8:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any possibility you can make available smaller credit packages at lower prices perhaps? OR even lower the prices of the current credit packages...? :)

2/7/12 @ 11:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any possibility you can make available smaller credit packages at lower prices perhaps? OR even lower the prices of the current credit packages...? :)

We are continuing to explore options in this regard. I don't have any concrete details at this time but it's a need that is on our list.

Brad

steveishere
Created by: steveishere

2/8/12 @ 9:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i tiped 5 credits in a party chat and then got kicked after i tiped i dont think this is right
Created by: olddad12

2/9/12 @ 1:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

think the new tipping system is great invites more particpants
w0lfie
Created by: w0lfie

2/9/12 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Think this is a good idea, thanks!

Not sure what the models think of it though. I was a room today and someone tipped the model 5 credits and their response was 'why only 5?'. LOL!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails