User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Two Key Improvements to the VOD Experience
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Two Key Improvements to the VOD Experience
HornyO
Created by: hornyo

2/1/12 @ 12:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Two exciting things to announce this morning. The first is an issue that was raised in the 2011 year-end survey and the second came up during some debugging yesterday after a thread in the Technical Support forum.

1. Geo-Filters + VOD

As you are probably we aware we run a filtering system on our site that is configurable by performers. This system lets them choose certain states and/or countries that are blocked from their room for privacy reasons.

We found a bug in the VOD logic wherein the original customer was sometimes getting blocked from viewing their own shows due to the geo-filter. This would happen if the performer changed their filter settings *after* the original show took place (or more rarely if the customer was travelling).

We've made updates to fix this and they are in production as of a few minutes ago. Bottom line, the original customer should continue to have unfettered access to their recordings.

2. VOD Removal by Performers

We allow performers to de-activate up to 10% of their recorded shows. This logic has been in place for 2+ years and it was only yesterday that we saw the flaw in the approach.

When a performer would de-activate a recording the status would change to 'inactive'. Unfortunately this was also blocking the original customer from viewing the recording at all. It would disappear from your "My Shows" page and if you knew the URL and went there directly you'd get an error message.

We turned a bunch of knobs this morning and fixed the issue while preserving performers' ability to turn-off up to 10% of their shows. The compromise is that if the performer turns off a recording that recording is then limited only to the original customer.

This second fix required a number of small updates to different bits of code. Anyone who was suffering from this previously should have access restored within 4-6 hours once all of the servers update. My count showed 29,000 affected shows.

Apologies for the inconvenience. Some problems are tough to figure out and these were two shining examples. Thankfully though they should be fixed now!

Brad
farfle1954
Created by: farfle1954

2/1/12 @ 8:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you Brad...it did the trick for my VOD that had disappeared! :thumbsup :drinkup
gingered
Created by: gingered

2/14/12 @ 12:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

most of my fauvroes vods are disappearead form my vods archive of vips memebrship
and i 'm very sad about this
spar
Created by: spar

2/14/12 @ 11:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

what about all of our shows that are longer than 76 minutes why do you still block those?
blacky94
Created by: blacky94

2/21/12 @ 7:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can performers still decide that none of their shows can be saved, even by the original viewer? I have a couple of performers who have notes where the show should be in "my shows" that none of their shows are available to anyone.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails