User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Let's Flirt 4 A Cause
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Let's Flirt 4 A Cause
vs_titus
Created by: vs_titus

4/15/11 @ 12:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Over the next 48 hours, our doors will be open for a very large and unique promotion: "Flirt 4 A Cause". This two-day event is special as it will offer substantial savings and a portion of each days sales will go to charity.

First, 3% of the daily sales, up to $6,000 total, on Friday and Saturday (April 15th and 16th) will be donated to the Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian center as part of the 10th Annual AIDS LifeCycle bicycle event.

We all know someone or have a friend, a neighbor, a spouse, a lover or even a colleague who has passed on or is living with HIV/AIDS. As part of the 10th Annual AIDS LifeCycle ride, two members of the VS staff will be cycling the 545 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles in early June along with over 2,000 other cyclists. This event seeks to raise millions of dollars for a very worthwhile cause and thats why we called this promo Flirt 4 A Cause.

We are offering two very special pricing options for customers similar to what we did on St Patricks Day.

- 5,000 credits for $399.99 (save $100)
- 6,000 credits for $399.99 (VIPs save $200)

Each of these packages is available in limited quantities each day while supplies last. The package with the most free credits is limited to active VIP members.

We hope you'll all enjoy yourselves and help us reach our goal for this special event. Go ahead and flirt for a cause!!

Titus
PiersMorgan
Created by: piersmorgan

6/10/11 @ 2:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Over the next 48 hours, our doors will be open for a very large and unique promotion: "Flirt 4 A Cause". This two-day event is special as it will offer substantial savings and a portion of each days sales will go to charity.

First, 3% of the daily sales, up to $6,000 total, on Friday and Saturday (April 15th and 16th) will be donated to the Los Angeles Gay & Lesbian center as part of the 10th Annual AIDS LifeCycle bicycle event.

We all know someone or have a friend, a neighbor, a spouse, a lover or even a colleague who has passed on or is living with HIV/AIDS. As part of the 10th Annual AIDS LifeCycle ride, two members of the VS staff will be cycling the 545 miles from San Francisco to Los Angeles in early June along with over 2,000 other cyclists. This event seeks to raise millions of dollars for a very worthwhile cause and thats why we called this promo Flirt 4 A Cause.

We are offering two very special pricing options for customers similar to what we did on St Patricks Day.

- 5,000 credits for $399.99 (save $100)
- 6,000 credits for $399.99 (VIPs save $200)

Each of these packages is available in limited quantities each day while supplies last. The package with the most free credits is limited to active VIP members.

We hope you'll all enjoy yourselves and help us reach our goal for this special event. Go ahead and flirt for a cause!!

Titus

While that sounds noble and nice.. I don't think this site should be donating money to charities. The models here work very hard (no pun intended) and it is very stressful work. Any extra money laying around should be used to give bonuses to the models! (I bet the models would agree! )

PiersMorgan
Created by: piersmorgan

6/10/11 @ 7:13am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

While that sounds noble and nice.. I don't think this site should be donating money to charities. The models here work very hard (no pun intended) and it is very stressful work. Any extra money laying around should be used to give bonuses to the models! (I bet the models would agree! )

Correction: I read the original post again and it seems that 2 VS employees were involved in this FUNDRAISING for Charity event. In other words, the money given to charity was generated by the fundraising efforts of 2 employees. That is great! When I first read the post, I thought that it was just a flat out payment of money to that charity deducted from the normal operation of the site.

So.. it WAS noble and nice.
I am a bit paranoid about charities because I know they are often abused. One example of that.. a local thrift store gets people to donate tools, appliances, clothes, books, furniture, computers, etc. with the understanding that the store is a non-profit that funds a charity. The funny thing is.. non-profits do not collect sales tax - yet this thrift store DOES. So something is awry there.

I would add that anybody feeling charitable might send their favorite model on this site a tip as a gift - perhaps on some holiday or their birthday. It is very depressing to have a birthday or christmas without any gifts. I KNOW that feeling very well.
drofliuG
Created by: drofliug

6/10/11 @ 1:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is very depressing to have a birthday or christmas without any gifts. I KNOW that feeling very well.

After reading your post here and in other forums , I can cleary see why you would have experienced Birthdays without gifts.
:mad
groundhog617
Created by: groundhog617

6/10/11 @ 3:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After reading your post here and in other forums , I can cleary see why you would have experienced Birthdays without gifts.

:thumbsup :thumbsup HAHA
TOMCRUlSE
Created by: tomcrulse

6/10/11 @ 9:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

drofliuG, I think we can agree on something. One of us is a total idiot. I leave that to others to decide which of us is the idiot.

Frankly, I don't think the forums are a place for chatters to have pissing matches with each other. Didn't mommy ever tell you, "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything"? All of my criticisms are constructive criticisms. You just seem to want to attach your stupidity onto other people's comments. You enjoy attacking. Go away.

:thumbsup
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails