User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Updates to VOD System
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Updates to VOD System
Created by: VS_Brad

3/23/11 @ 2:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Our system of recording all live shows and making them available for playback in the VOD area is approaching its 3rd year in operation. While almost always a favorite of customers, some performers have a real love/hate relationship with VOD.

Today we rolled out some changes to make the VOD system more flexible and palatable to all parties. The major change is that performer who are in the top 3% of all models (girls, guys and shemales calculated separately) will have their VODs made only accessible to the original customer. If the performer falls out of the top 3% the VODs will be accessible by all again. This check happens several times an hour.

As always, you have the ability to mark your own shows as private if you so desire. That setting supersedes any of these checks.

Brad
Maxx20020
Created by: maxx20020

3/23/11 @ 10:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just happened to find this out today. Since this is the case, why is it that Frayne's video is in the freebie section if it is not to be viewed by anyone other then the member who took him private? Perhaps it was a system error since I'm assuming the freebie VODs are randomly selected. How about deleting it and replacing it since he's one of the top models?
KaliCrys
Created by: kalicrys

3/24/11 @ 10:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a question, why is it that when a performer delete her profile i cant see our VOD no more? Can this be fixed?
kali-s_Bear
Created by: kali-s_bear

3/25/11 @ 10:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a question, why is it that when a performer delete her profile i cant see our VOD no more? Can this be fixed?

From what I understand performers (though maybe not all) have the power of veto and can opt out of the VOD system, something which I`d hope is honoured in these changes. :twocents
Created by: phil_usa

3/25/11 @ 7:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks VS Brad, answered my question before I could ask it :thumbsup
Created by: alberich

3/25/11 @ 8:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

... some performers have a real love/hate relationship with VOD.

As always, you have the ability to mark your own shows as private if you so desire. That setting supersedes any of these checks.

Brad

I hope that vods blocked by performers still stay blocked - as they are supposed to be private shows and not public shows
memyselfi
Created by: memyselfi

3/25/11 @ 10:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i think the top 3% models vod's beeing blocked is annoying when they are shown as part of what is supposed to be free to vip's.
Created by: phil_usa

3/26/11 @ 9:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i think the top 3% models vod's beeing blocked is annoying when they are shown as part of what is supposed to be free to vip's.

There is a chance that the performer will drop out of the 3% top performers within the 7 day viewing period for daily vod's. I suggest that you check back on the vod again. Just a thought :twocents
Created by: alberich

3/28/11 @ 3:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hope that vods blocked by performers still stay blocked - as they are supposed to be private shows and not public shows

No - VS doesn't respect models privacy :(
gamblerguy
Created by: gamblerguy

4/5/11 @ 3:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm just curious why a performer I like, and whose vod's I'd like to view (sexy cristiano), has this limitation placed on his vod's...even though he has not been in the top 20 performers for quite a number of days. Can he still be in the top 3% if he is not? Or has no one bothered to check and release these videos for showing again? I'd just like to see them. Thanks!
ballycallan
Created by: ballycallan

4/5/11 @ 3:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm just curious why a performer I like, and whose vod's I'd like to view (sexy cristiano), has this limitation placed on his vod's...even though he has not been in the top 20 performers for quite a number of days. Can he still be in the top 3% if he is not? Or has no one bothered to check and release these videos for showing again? I'd just like to see them. Thanks!

The top 20 is different from the top 3%. I believe the top 20 is equal to top 1% , so it is possible to be in top 3% without being in top 20.

Regards

Bally
gamblerguy
Created by: gamblerguy

4/5/11 @ 7:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks Bally for clearing it up! Not crazy about this rule, but I'll either have to be patient or communicate with the model and get him to open them up.
spar
Created by: spar

4/5/11 @ 9:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What is the rationale behind denying something we have grown accustomed to, and think we have payed to enjoy?
There is NOT 150, there is less than 100 . EVERY SINGLE DAY. Of the less than 100, many have 0.0 seconds of time to watch. I really like paying for that, thank you.
Of the less than 75 that remain, we have this interference of some kind of asinine game that we have no idea what it is about with invisible "scores" on invisible "rankings". And what does top "ranking" have to do with watching a VOD that my menbership says I payed for?
Don't the models know that the more we watch, the more we get addicted?
What gives any top model the right to take away what we have payed for? because of some invisible "game" that has nothing to do with what I payed for?
The only recourse is to disqualify any model that takes away what I thought I had bought by removing them from my favorites list.
'I hope everyone here is having an ace of time'
SEA_Wa
Created by: sea_wa

4/7/11 @ 1:36am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can respect the your choice not in include the top 3% being available for the general VOD, however what I disagree with is that you include these 3% as part of the VIP sections. I feel this is false advertising. If nothing else you should include a disclaimer on the VIP Daily VOD page or hide the models pictures if they're one of the 3%.
Created by: VS_Brad

4/7/11 @ 3:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can respect the your choice not in include the top 3% being available for the general VOD, however what I disagree with is that you include these 3% as part of the VIP sections. I feel this is false advertising. If nothing else you should include a disclaimer on the VIP Daily VOD page or hide the models pictures if they're one of the 3%.

The problem is that the Daily VOD's stay up for a week and performers go in and out of the top 3% throughout the day. Better to leave them in and have them periodically unavailable than to categorically exclude them IMO.

Brad

SEA_Wa
Created by: sea_wa

4/7/11 @ 11:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Brad - You don't think that the statement on the daily VIP page is misleading? "Each of these recorded shows were selected at random from all shows recorded on Thursday, March 31, 2011 and are made freely available to all VIP members"

memyselfi
Created by: memyselfi

4/13/11 @ 8:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I keep seeing it said that the models move in and out of the top 3% and at the time the daily vod's were chosen they were not in. Ivy leigh has a daily vod alot and i have never seen one be available to watch with this new system yet. Just my opinion, i dont think your selection process works.
likeWOW
Created by: likewow

4/19/11 @ 2:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My beef with this is what calculates the top 3%? 3% of ALL male/female/shemale models on the site, or just the top 3% of the ACTIVE models. There's models listed on the site that haven't been active for months. I don't think it should be the top 3% of all models, just the top 3% of models that have been active during the time in question (the 7 day viewing period for VODs).

So if there's 100 ACTIVE models then that would be the top 3 models (which seems fair). But if they're calculating on ALL models, then it could be the top 60 (or more) models.
qqgm1202
Created by: qqgm1202

4/20/11 @ 12:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The problem is that the Daily VOD's stay up for a week and performers go in and out of the top 3% throughout the day. Better to leave them in and have them periodically unavailable than to categorically exclude them IMO.

Brad

I see the same girls always unavailable. I think if you trurly want to achieve a proper rotation you should limit it to the top 1%. In this way you obtain a true rotation system satisfying the hardest working models and your customers.
PiersMorgan
Created by: piersmorgan

6/10/11 @ 2:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am confused.. and I fear that the only way to end my confusion is to go ahead and get a VIP membership.

Since most models only work here a few months, that would mean that they are obviously out of the top 3% after a year. Does that mean that their VOD's are viewable?

Also, top 3% of what? 3% of the total number of models in the history of the site? 3% of those who did a show within the last week?

There are so many VOD's archived, that a person could watch them 24/7 until the day they died and never see the same one twice. My fear is that the VOD's I want to see are not available.

Here's an idea... have a seperate subscription for the VIP girl and VIP guy access. It seems like there are far more girl VOD's than guy VOD's.. so the guy VIP membership should be cheaper. : ) The duo shows with both a girl and a guy should be included with both memberships. Why should members pay for something they don't want? I doubt a whole lot of straight men want to look at the guy models, and I know I have zero interest in the girl models (unless they are with a cute guy!) Who knows.. a lot of people might wind up buying both a guy VIP account and girl VIP account instead of just one VIP account.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails