User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Try the New Flirt4Free Desktop Experience!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Try the New Flirt4Free Desktop Experience!
Created by: vsbwelch

3/27/19 @ 1:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We've launched a brand new, streamlined version of the Flirt4Free desktop browser experience! At the top right of your screen, next to your username, you'll see the blue "New Version" button. Click it to enjoy the following improvements and features:
- Faster load times when entering a chatroom and when moving from chatroom to chatroom
- More versatile array of layout sizes: mouse over the screen icons in the bottom right of a model's stream to choose the best size for you
- Minimizable video: clicking on the Flirt4Free logo or the "Minimize" chat-panel button will minimize your current video stream and allow you to browse other available rooms without missing out on the action
- Full-screen private shows: The eye icon available in private lets you see just the video feed without the interface elements getting in the way
- Cam2Cam now has 2 video sizes! You can drag and drop your feed to any location on the screen to keep it out of the way of the chat panel or video stream
- Navigate the site more intuitively from the dropdown headers
- Minor tweaks to improve the site's look and performance

Clicking the "Old Version" button next to your username will return you to the old desktop version. We hope you enjoy these new features! We're constantly looking for ways to improve your Flirt4Free experience. Please leave your feedback and suggestions on these updates in the thread below.
Lexi_is_a_good_girl
Created by: lexi_is_a_good_girl

3/27/19 @ 4:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some of the things are nice, however on my system with a 15 inch screen when in the room, the chat box is about an inch wider in the new version than the old, making the video about an inch narrower and an inch shorter as well when set to large. I would much rather have more of my screen dedicated to the model than the chat wall. If you could make that adjustable or back to the old ratio it would be great or maybe make it so we can choose to have the vid either bellow or to the side to best fit our display size /ratio and personal preferences, would be nice. Also I'm not sure why but the overly rounded buttons and bubbles cause a bit of anxiousness in me and even though about the same size as they were before feel larger and a bit fisher pricey to me lol. The ability to keep the vid open in a small view while going to the main page, is nice, but would be better if it would remain up when going to account page etc...
Created by: jean@fr

3/28/19 @ 3:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree on the size of the discussion box which is too large, in the old version the size was fine
Created by: gogogidget

3/28/19 @ 5:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for your feedback - we're continuing to make tweaks to ensure it has the options and functionality you're looking for.
PeteK
Created by: petek

4/8/19 @ 2:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Still testing it but has anyone reported that in Firefox, when opening a room in the New Version, the video is very slow or will not connect to the server? Switching to Old Version connects and then have to switch back to the New Version.
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

4/8/19 @ 4:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We've launched a brand new, streamlined version of the Flirt4Free desktop browser experience! At the top right of your screen, next to your username, you'll see the blue "New Version" button. Click it to enjoy the following improvements and features:
- Faster load times when entering a chatroom and when moving from chatroom to chatroom
- More versatile array of layout sizes: mouse over the screen icons in the bottom right of a model's stream to choose the best size for you
- Minimizable video: clicking on the Flirt4Free logo or the "Minimize" chat-panel button will minimize your current video stream and allow you to browse other available rooms without missing out on the action
- Full-screen private shows: The eye icon available in private lets you see just the video feed without the interface elements getting in the way
- Cam2Cam now has 2 video sizes! You can drag and drop your feed to any location on the screen to keep it out of the way of the chat panel or video stream
- Navigate the site more intuitively from the dropdown headers
- Minor tweaks to improve the site's look and performance

Clicking the "Old Version" button next to your username will return you to the old desktop version. We hope you enjoy these new features! We're constantly looking for ways to improve your Flirt4Free experience. Please leave your feedback and suggestions on these updates in the thread below.

- It doesn't load any faster and has glitches.
- There are RESTRICTIONS to the screen size. This is a downgrade, not an upgrade.
- It's not more intuitive. It burns more ram and make the experience more sluggish.
Overall, this new system should be scrapped completely. Make improvements, not changes. And definitely don't take something away from me and sell it as a special feature.
:mad :mad
Created by: sloteur_french

4/8/19 @ 8:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

- There are RESTRICTIONS to the screen size. This is a downgrade, not an upgrade.
- It's not more intuitive. It burns more ram and make the experience more sluggish.
Overall, this new system should be scrapped completely. Make improvements, not changes. And definitely don't take something away from me and sell it as a special feature.

I agree the system is not well stable, and longer has to load in definitive
I think that it is necessary that the designer programmer reworks on this version
to make it enjoyable
jp
PeteK
Created by: petek

4/9/19 @ 2:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Still testing it but has anyone reported that in Firefox, when opening a room in the New Version, the video is very slow or will not connect to the server? Switching to Old Version connects and then have to switch back to the New Version.

Same again today in Firefox - opened a room in New Version and in the video portion of the screen just got a spinning wheel that it attempting to connect to the server. Clicked on Old Version and it jumped to the home page and then jumped back to the room with the video active.

Johny3841
Created by: johny3841

4/9/19 @ 5:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like the new version but I cannot move to my accounts etc. without losing my model ????
Created by: vskurtis

4/9/19 @ 3:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Created by: vskurtis

4/9/19 @ 4:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,

We wanted to keep you guys updated on what is going on with the new version of the website. Below is a list of what we are currently working on, please remember that we are still in the Beta testing of the website. If you have any issues or concerns please post in the Technical Support section of the forums so the correct teams can see them.

Fixed:
-User name drop down in header to link to chat user name panel
-Make sure voyeur CPM price is easy to see.
-Add minimize button
-Model page titles
-Move offer button to right side
-Members only show login issue

Being investigated/worked on
-Badge level changing
Created by: vscynthia

4/10/19 @ 12:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,

We wanted to give you guys an update. The Badge Level changing has been fixed. If you should experience any further issues with this feature please let us know.

Please remember that we are still in the beta testing phase of the website. If you have any issues or concerns please post in the Technical Support section of the forums so the correct teams can see them, you can also always contact customer support via phone, email, or live support.
Johny3841

4/11/19 @ 4:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like the new version but I cannot move to my accounts etc. without losing my model ????
Thank you for fixing this. )))

Johny3841

4/11/19 @ 4:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Johny3841

4/11/19 @ 4:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Kid__A
Created by: kid__a

4/13/19 @ 4:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have the same experience with the "new version". I think the main part of this that should resonate most is "Make improvements, not changes. And definitely don't take something away from me and sell it as a special feature."

Do you (f4f) see the posts where people rant or just type about improvements they's like to see? I browsed them and none of these new features are noticed but i do know the main things mentioned because a few people are very persistent and i think that is admirable even if some are annoyed. These ideas are there.

I think the best part about this post quoted is that there are instructions. i'd like to join by adding myself and say i feel as a group of people, we, the consumer of your "product" are insignificant in business growth and development. My feelings are perhaps exaggerated, but when i say that, it is 100% accurate.

This forum won't make a change in anything much since well it's in your website hidden in behind a area accessed by those that pay an additional amount.

Sny site that does reviews on chat room websites also will not do anything because they are part of an affiliate program and are paid by adult sites therefore will not post anything negatively affecting their relationship.

Members are passionate here and have a place to voice our ideas. i will also be clear that i am not instructing anyone to do anything. This post is only information and hereby no threat to the company or members. Full adherence to the terms and conditions is recognized and followed.

I do think that social media is a great way to connect with flirt4free and those that perform and sometimes other members with like interests. Making connections and have open communication works in business and personal life.

If nothing changes, nothing changes.
Created by: vsashlee

4/15/19 @ 2:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have the same experience with the "new version". I think the main part of this that should resonate most is "Make improvements, not changes. And definitely don't take something away from me and sell it as a special feature."

Do you (f4f) see the posts where people rant or just type about improvements they's like to see? I browsed them and none of these new features are noticed but i do know the main things mentioned because a few people are very persistent and i think that is admirable even if some are annoyed. These ideas are there.

I think the best part about this post quoted is that there are instructions. i'd like to join by adding myself and say i feel as a group of people, we, the consumer of your "product" are insignificant in business growth and development. My feelings are perhaps exaggerated, but when i say that, it is 100% accurate.

This forum won't make a change in anything much since well it's in your website hidden in behind a area accessed by those that pay an additional amount.

Sny site that does reviews on chat room websites also will not do anything because they are part of an affiliate program and are paid by adult sites therefore will not post anything negatively affecting their relationship.

Members are passionate here and have a place to voice our ideas. i will also be clear that i am not instructing anyone to do anything. This post is only information and hereby no threat to the company or members. Full adherence to the terms and conditions is recognized and followed.

I do think that social media is a great way to connect with flirt4free and those that perform and sometimes other members with like interests. Making connections and have open communication works in business and personal life.

If nothing changes, nothing changes.

We really appreciate the time and effort you put in providing us feedback! I can reassure you that we do read through all of the suggestions and feedback that get posted on our forums because the user experience is very important to us. We are still in the beta phase and continue to identify ways to improve the site and we wouldn't have been able to do it without everyone's help. We value all the comments and suggestions that you all provide. If there is anything specifically that you want us to look into, please let us know!

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails