User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Announcing Flirt Rewards!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Announcing Flirt Rewards!
F4F Administrator
Created by: F4F Administrator

8/26/16 @ 3:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For years we have been awarding points for various activities on the site and earlier this summer we expanded the number of ways you can earn points. Today we are giving you your first look at a new system called Flirt Rewards which begins to use these points in new and exciting ways.

The over-arching concept behind Flirt Rewards is to recognize and reward users who are engaged in the platform. The activity of active and engaged users benefits the entire community and we feel that the Flirt Rewards system will give much needed recognition for this activity and achievement.

EARN POINTS: http://www.flirt4free.com/rewards/ways-to-earn/

Continue to enjoy the same point earning mechanisms that you’ve come to expect as well as new point awards tied to purchasing certain credit packages and the completion of new Missions we’ve created.

REDEEM POINTS: http://www.flirt4free.com/rewards/marketplace/

Historically using points was focused on performer PowerScore boosts. We are adding new ways to use your points including redeeming for promo codes, free VOD access and much more down the road.

LIFETIME STATUS & CURRENT LEVEL: http://www.flirt4free.com/rewards/status-and-levels/

All of your points earned (regardless of redemption) since January 2010 are used to compute your Lifetime Status on the site. There are 10 different status ranks, each with its own crest symbol. You can view the points required for each status here:

As well, the points you’ve earned in the past 365 days will be used to calculate your Current Level. Levels range from 1 to 100 based on the number of points you’ve earned. Again, redeeming your points does not affect your Current Level.

VISIBILITY: We have updated the header section of the site to include your Lifetime Status crest as well as your Current Level. Hover over this icon to view more information about how far you are from the next status or level and click to view more detailed information on this page: http://www.flirt4free.com/rewards/

If all goes well, in the coming weeks we will incorporate your Lifetime Status crest icon and your current level next to your messages in the chat. These will be visible to performers and other customers alike in the chat rooms. You can view a sneak peek of how this looks below:

http://www.flirt4free.com/images/forums/flirt-rewards-sample.png

Performers and Customers alike have asked us for years for ways of differentiating between people in the rooms and we think Flirt Rewards is the answer. If you’d prefer to not have your Flirt Rewards information displayed next to your chat messages you can turn it off here: http://www.flirt4free.com/rewards/settings/

Additionally, if you find the new Flirt Rewards icons of other customers distracting at first you can hide their display using the settings menu within the chat area.

----------------------------------------

We hope that you enjoy the new functionality we’ve added to the site and have fun participating in the collection of Flirt Rewards points to increase your status and level and to redeem for great benefits. We have many new ideas in store for the future and look forward to your feedback.

Thanks!
spar
Created by: spar

8/28/16 @ 1:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How may we opt out and remove that hideous spending stinking brown nosing label off our backs? And let us spend freely? All this does is to serve as a reminder how I have subsidized all the heavy whalers on my dime.
weeper
Created by: weeper

9/7/16 @ 4:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am completely lost on how t change my name that appears when i give power boost points.. used to be EASY to find under screennames.. now.. i havent a friggen clue where to find it... i looked hi and lo all over the rewards section.... this sucks
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

9/7/16 @ 5:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am completely lost on how t change my name that appears when i give power boost points.. used to be EASY to find under screennames.. now.. i havent a friggen clue where to find it... i looked hi and lo all over the rewards section.... this sucks

Perhaps you can access it from your account page? From the menus on the side, try Flirt Rewards-->Redeem Points and scroll down to Screen Names. You might also try from the top of any page by hovering over your username so the small window pops up that has either "Change Username" (from a model's page) or "Manage Usernames" (from other non-model pages).
weeper

9/7/16 @ 7:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

apparently you didnt read what i wrote.. i LOOKED in the rewards section.. and after HUNTING arduously through each page found a link to another hidden page for Poe]wer boosts where i found a place to boost and to choose a mode, but the nickname is locked on one knickname and i cannot cshoose a different one
Half_Way_There
Created by: half_way_there

9/7/16 @ 3:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Its very simple, you click My Account> Flirt Rewards> Settings> Then it will show a list of your user names, You can use this page to manage your screen names and set a different status or level for each of your names. Additionally you can control whether your Flirt Rewards information is visible to performers or other users.

Also you can manage your default screen names via My Account> Account Information> Screen names

Although i do see that they have removed the tick box to keep boosts anonymous, and they have made things much more confusing to manage now that they are so focused on the rewards BS..
Created by: suggs

9/7/16 @ 3:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

apparently you didnt read what i wrote.. i LOOKED in the rewards section.. and after HUNTING arduously through each page found a link to another hidden page for Poe]wer boosts where i found a place to boost and to choose a mode, but the nickname is locked on one knickname and i cannot cshoose a different one

go into your account and click on screen names section, if you have more than 1 name attached to your account you can alter whih is default screen name, default forum posting name and default Flirt Game name ( which is attached to power boosts) you can have any combo of names attached, all the same, 2 same and 1 different or all different.

dunkit
Created by: dunkit

9/7/16 @ 4:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It appears that the option of which screenname you wish to use has gone from the Flirt Game power score boosts, also option has gone from default Flirt Game name also having problems with font colour change. Maybe wait until Flirt Reward has been rolled out thing may get back to normal but I wont hold my breath.
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

9/7/16 @ 11:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I did read what you wrote. I went to my account page and expanded the Flirt Rewards menu on the left. Then I clicked on the "Redeem Points" link. The page that opened has several sections starting with Promo Codes, Virtual Gifts, Screen Names, and Power Boosts. The Screen Name section has the following text:

"Want more screen names? Unlock more with your points! Screen names are added one at a time up to 20 total.

You already have an available new Screen Name. Click the button below to manage your screen names:"

followed by a button that says "Manage Screen Names".

Was that or was that not what you were looking for? Also, if you post a reply here, there is an option in parentheses above the row of emoticons that says "Manage Screen Names". I would assume you could also click on that to go to the same page and manage your screen names.

If I am in error, I apologize, and in which case I suggest you contact Customer Service directly to find out how to manage your screen names.
Created by: alberich

9/8/16 @ 12:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I did read what you wrote. I went to my account page and expanded the Flirt Rewards menu on the left. Then I clicked on the "Redeem Points" link. The page that opened has several sections starting with Promo Codes, Virtual Gifts, Screen Names, and Power Boosts. The Screen Name section has the following text:

"Want more screen names? Unlock more with your points! Screen names are added one at a time up to 20 total.

You already have an available new Screen Name. Click the button below to manage your screen names:"

Was that or was that not what you were looking for? Also, if you post a reply here, there is an option in parentheses above the row of emoticons that says "Manage Screen Names". I would assume you could also click on that to go to the same page and manage your screen names.

If I am in error, I apologize, and in which case I suggest you contact Customer Service directly to find out how to manage your screen names.

Not for me - I only have selection "Unlock more screen names" and if I press it - it will ask me if I am sure to spend 50k boosts
weeper

9/8/16 @ 2:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

go into your account and click on screen names section, if you have more than 1 name attached to your account you can alter whih is default screen name, default forum posting name and default Flirt Game name ( which is attached to power boosts) you can have any combo of names attached, all the same, 2 same and 1 different or all different.

Thanks Suggs! You answered it exactly! Just was on the downside of the ever-changing-learning curve of F4F... GAHHH!!!

P.S. I felt like I was swimming in peanut butter on this issue.. lol
:winkwink
weeper

9/8/16 @ 2:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Also you can manage your default screen names via My Account> Account Information> Screen names

Although i do see that they have removed the tick box to keep boosts anonymous, and they have made things much more confusing to manage now that they are so focused on the rewards BS..

Yeah, the latter way worked for me... the former (through the Rewards section) not so much, but thanks!
weeper

9/8/16 @ 2:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No problem, and I apologize for my snarky reply to your attempt to help. But I found in the Rewards section no way to change the name that appears when making boosts, however after reading other responses and checking again my screenname tab under my account tab.. i figured it out.

Be really nice if when F4F made changes in how data and information are handled and accessed, that they give us some goddamn developer notes or something... i swear.. the site is getting as bad as MS... lol
Iivetree
Created by: iivetree

9/8/16 @ 9:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'll be looking forward to reaching ZERO again.
Created by: sirrichardcranium

1/26/17 @ 6:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bulb just an idea guys, Why not consider putting a mission in the rewards relating to flirt phone use. time or creds might work as a base.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails