User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

New Private Interface
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: New Private Interface
Created by: vs_david

8/4/15 @ 12:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To all:

Tomorrow we will begin launching a new private interface which will improve a great many things going forward and which will prepare the site for features that are currently not possible. We would appreciate any feedback if you find any bugs or find that the interface works better for you.

The changes tomorrow are focused on the technical underpinnings of the private interface so you should not notice anything that is visually very different from what you see in private today other than for Voyeurs you will now see a larger, centered video screen since you can't participate in chat.

As always we are working hard to continue to improve the system, and we thank you for your participation in the process!

F4F Dev Team
teeteeluvver
Created by: teeteeluvver

8/7/15 @ 7:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not enjoying your improvements so far, firstly my cam failed to connect automatically so i wasted 2 mins in pvt clicking on the settings to get it to work again, and secondly i got kicked out of the private by the system . model confirmed they didn't end the show, and i hadn't clicked anything.
windows 7
chrome browser
logitech c270 cam
Steve1222
Created by: steve1222

8/7/15 @ 10:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If it ain't broke, don't fix it !
Created by: chrisdk

8/7/15 @ 11:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I had Cam2Cam problems, too. Seemed to work on my end, I could see my stream in the small window, but the performer did not receive it, said he had a white screen.
Created by: vham

8/7/15 @ 2:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I haven't had any problems with the camera (yet) but I have had the chat go invisible for me - I can see video & can type and others can see the chat but I see a blank box (not even the new message about the model having "cleared the chat history"). It happened twice after coming out of private and once when first entering private (reloading seemed to correct the problem).
- Windows 10
- Edge browser
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

8/7/15 @ 8:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

During a private show today, the following occurred:
- while I could see the text as I was typing, nothing appeared in the chat box after hitting "Enter"
- I found upon asking that the model could see what I was typing, though I could not
- upon returning to the open chat, my text still did not appear until I refreshed the browser

I do not do cam2cam, so I can say nothing about that, but it was very distracting trying to type and continue a conversation when I could not see what I had typed before. Please get these bugs worked out as soon as possible.

Btw, I am on Windows 8.1 using Firefox 39.0.3.

8/8/15 @ 8:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I haven't had any problems with the camera (yet) but I have had the chat go invisible for me - I can see video & can type and others can see the chat but I see a blank box (not even the new message about the model having "cleared the chat history"). It happened twice after coming out of private and once when first entering private (reloading seemed to correct the problem).
- Windows 10
- Edge browser

OK, so I spoke too soon about no cam issues; what worked perfectly yesterday, refuses to connect to cam server today. Tried 3 computers (Windows 10 on 2, Mac OSX on other), 4 browsers, cleared every bit of data & cookie I could find, reloaded, rebooted... everything but relaxed. Spnt too many credits in short pvts "testing." So frustrated that I may actually contact tech support.
macobrian
Created by: macobrian

8/8/15 @ 11:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The issue of not seeing own chat(but the model & others can view it) after hitting enter has happened couple of times to me too. Refreshing browser seems to fix it but that would suck if it were to happen during a private.
Created by: chrisdk

8/8/15 @ 2:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The issue of not seeing own chat(but the model & others can view it) after hitting enter has happened couple of times to me too. Refreshing browser seems to fix it but that would suck if it were to happen during a private.

Same here!
zyxwv098

8/8/15 @ 6:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It did happen during my private show, so refreshing the browser was out of the question as it would have taken me out of the show entirely.
Created by: ronnie-uk

8/8/15 @ 9:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have had the chat go invisible for me - I can see video & can type and others can see the chat but I see a blank box (not even the new message about the model having "cleared the chat history"). It happened twice after coming out of private

I had the same problem just now, after a private (multi) show

shits_n_giggles
Created by: shits_n_giggles

8/11/15 @ 5:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

To all:

Tomorrow we will begin launching a new private interface which will improve a great many things going forward and which will prepare the site for features that are currently not possible. We would appreciate any feedback if you find any bugs or find that the interface works better for you.

The changes tomorrow are focused on the technical underpinnings of the private interface so you should not notice anything that is visually very different from what you see in private today other than for Voyeurs you will now see a larger, centered video screen since you can't participate in chat.

As always we are working hard to continue to improve the system, and we thank you for your participation in the process!

F4F Dev Team

Unable to see my own chat in a private. Terrible "feature"
olga_pr
Created by: olga_pr

8/11/15 @ 12:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We are working on fixing the chat messages issue, very sorry about that!

If it happens again, could anyone please take a screen shot and send it over to our customer service?

Also, did you happen to notice if a scroll bar was visible for the chat area at that moment?

8/11/15 @ 5:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Also, did you happen to notice if a scroll bar was visible for the chat area at that moment?

When it happened to me there was no scroll bar, just a completely blank window/box where the chat would normally appear.
zyxwv098

8/11/15 @ 8:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When it happened to me there was no scroll bar, just a completely blank window/box where the chat would normally appear.

Same here. There was no scroll bar at all. The model could read my chat, but I couldn't see anything. I'm guessing that, had the model typed back, I would have been unable to see the responses either.

olga_pr
Created by: olga_pr

8/13/15 @ 1:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The issue with the chat messages not displaying should now be fixed!

Thank you everyone for being so patient and giving your feedback regarding this. It is greatly appreciated.

Please don't hesitate to let us know if something still doesn't work right for you.
JayUK25
Created by: jayuk25

8/15/15 @ 2:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I could not get the cam2cam to work in a private show yesterday with the new private interface, despite trying several times. It kept saying cannot connect to server or something similar. Somebody else has made the same point in the technical forum.

The cam2cam is working under the test version and it worked a just a few days ago in a private show under the old interface.

In addition, I have noticed that the settings option (for the adobe flash player) is greyed out when right clicking in the cam2cam area in the private version, but this is not the case in the test version.
Created by: lordtiger

8/15/15 @ 9:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My question for you all would be watch browsers are you trying to use and what verison java is installed and what version adobe do you have. Adding these might help them find out what the problem might be. Also I will tell you right now if your using Windows 10 do not I repeat do not use Edge to do cam2cam it wont work. Switch to IE or another browser to do cam to cam. Edge has not supported cam2cam even in beta. I have been testing it for months and it doesn't work.
Derek99
Created by: derek99

11/14/15 @ 3:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you are using updated programs, and keeping up with them, then there shouldn't be any problems. If they aren't updated, then it's when problems can come up, and arise.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails