User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Announcing Play & Pay Billing Option
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Announcing Play & Pay Billing Option
F4F Administrator
Created by: F4F Administrator

3/17/15 @ 12:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For the past several months the staff at VS has been hard at work researching, planning and developing an improvement to how you pay for your live shows. This new feature named Play & Pay.

As you know, our system is based on the virtual currency of credits. Credits can be purchased in packages and used for all interactions on our site including live shows, tips, VODs, etc.

Our new Play & Pay feature is available just for specific types of live shows and in a nutshell it allows you to start a show and choose between paying with credits or Play & Pay. Choosing Play & Pay will let you enter the show and have your payment account charged at the end of the show for just the amount of credits used in the show.

Our F.A.Q. section has been updated with some common questions so please check that out:
http://www.flirt4free.com/faq.php

You can manage your Play & Pay settings from within the My Account area here:
http://www.flirt4free.com/my-account/secure/play-and-pay.php
spar
Created by: spar

3/18/15 @ 10:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What benefit if any is there for the member? If credits may be obtained within less than one minute, what trappings belie this initiative?
Every single change from this site has been to the detriment of the member. Every single one! I can only advise extreme caution to this.
If there is an opportunity to rid of the 20% loss of video of the buy more credit spam icons, maybe it may be worth the risk.
If there was forewarning that the show was not being recorded? That may help.
Are you going to spam us with some huge bar covering half our video feed if we choose this option also?
Are you going to freeze the video feed and spam us with fake "free" negative optioning non-full disclosing offers too?
So many changes here and yet you can't provide HD feeds. How are we to trust you on this?
Unless of course your plan is to stop us from going private altogether and convert us into tipping fools?
Created by: F4F Administrator

3/19/15 @ 10:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What benefit if any is there for the member? If credits may be obtained within less than one minute, what trappings belie this initiative?

For existing customers who are accustomed to purchasing credits in advance as-needed the main benefit would be that you could, if you choose, only purchase the credits you need by using Play & Pay. That being said, each feature added to the site does not impact all members the same way. Play & Pay helps new customers (and those who get confused and never purchase) enjoy the site more easily which benefits the performers you guys appreciate and that benefits everyone.

Every single change from this site has been to the detriment of the member. Every single one! I can only advise extreme caution to this.

That's a bit of hyperbole.

If there is an opportunity to rid of the 20% loss of video of the buy more credit spam icons, maybe it may be worth the risk.

One man's spam icons are another man's convenience ... or something like that. Sorry that you find those icons annoying, but they are used in upwards of 40% of shows to be able to extend a show very easily and without interruption. We are working on a new private interface for the early Summer as well as a few other exciting improvements.

If there was forewarning that the show was not being recorded? That may help.

The system is designed to record every show and like I posted in another thread, this is largely successful. We've recorded in excess of 3M shows successfully; there will always be cases where a file gets corrupted, etc. and the recording fails but this is the nature of live events spread around the world.

Are you going to spam us with some huge bar covering half our video feed if we choose this option also?

Only for you. ;) Seriously though, no.

Are you going to freeze the video feed and spam us with fake "free" negative optioning non-full disclosing offers too?

Not even sure what that means.

So many changes here and yet you can't provide HD feeds. How are we to trust you on this?

There are plenty of rooms with high quality video. We now have the majority of the rooms at 16:9 and the majority running streams that look very good. We continue to close the accounts of performers who are unable or unwilling to abide by our video standards and those standards continue to increase as well. Additionally we are bringing a new datacenter online in Eastern Europe to ingest streams closer to some of our performers to improve the quality as well.

Unless of course your plan is to stop us from going private altogether and convert us into tipping fools?

Never, we provide options and a platform. Some performers and some customers prefer tipping experiences while the majority prefer the intimacy of a 1-on-1.

Steve1222
Created by: steve1222

3/19/15 @ 3:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This new pay and play concept is very confusing and hard to comprehend. I see no direct benefit of using pay and play for myself. With no disrespect intended, I'll pass on pay and play. If you want to do something nice for the members, get rid of the yellow bar in group shows. I have not experienced a group show since this change was made. The yellow bar is distracting and very annoying. Have a Great Day!
Created by: male4622

3/20/15 @ 5:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, if I'm to understand this. This will allow you to go in and play with a model but only pay for the credits and time you use? So, if you :jerkoff at 5:43 and you're done, you hit stop and it only charges you for that amount of credits?

I don't understand why that's a controversial idea.
spar
Created by: spar

3/20/15 @ 6:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The ability to stop was always there for all parties. That is not the point.
You don't sense any suspicions of a prepay system that still takes a large part of the viewing area that we pay so dearly for to add ads to entice us to purchase more? Doesn't it defeat the purpose?
The add more credits is a most useful function with a small easy to find and use button not taking up so much screen space.
After all we have been through during this regime you don't wonder how they are misleading us once again?
no..credits
Created by: no..credits

3/26/15 @ 6:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the ideal is to get you to spend more money with a limit of 250 since your not looking at your credits count down
SEA_Wa
Created by: sea_wa

4/4/15 @ 11:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is not a bad program for some but it was a little confusing the first time when I accidentally went play and pay. Luckily it was a great show so I don't mind the extra charges I accrued. Fortunately I have been online for years and know to come to forums and find out what this new programs is all about. Without the forum I would never of found the link to turn it off (setting the limit to 0).
Created by: lickau

4/6/15 @ 5:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the ideal is to get you to spend more money with a limit of 250 since your not looking at your credits count down

This is sad for this site to AUTOMATICALLY set $250 preapproved for EVERYONE !!!
If your account/site gets hacked , you are responsible to pay the $250 the way it is now set .

It should be set at ZERO and not make members do it :twocents
Shame on this site to make members responsible for $250 :helpme

Members need to go to the link and set their own limit - if not if is at $250 per day .
Site has assigned everyone $250 each and every day . If hacked , that is $1750 each week :helpme

Other responsible members get to pay for hackers to play as it is set now :(
Better when member had to activate features like auto-purchase of credits at a certain level .
Hopefully site will set all at ZERO and allow members to activate the feature .
Nice security by getting an email that I set amount from $250 per day to ZERO per day :thumbsup
Sandookan
Created by: sandookan

4/11/15 @ 3:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

DEBERIAN RECONSIRESARSE EL QUE UN CLIENTE TAMBIEN PUDIERA BLOQUEAR UNA PARTENERT
geoff28
Created by: geoff28

6/4/15 @ 12:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'd suggest the unwary be very careful about this "Play & Pay" System. I'm not a frequent F4F visitor but on 28 May I logged in and saw that Frank Q was having a Multi-User show. As I had 18 credits in hand I assumed (incorrectly as it turns out) that I could use them up in there. In fact, when I clicked and entered there was no-one in front of the cam, the room being empty, so I simply made an exit and used my 18 credits up on one of his recorded shows. Imagine my astonishment at being billed $4.50 for precisely 4 seconds of nothing. This was confirmed by the "purchase" screen which states "Multi-User 45cpm - Duration 0 m. 4 s. - Cost $0.40 (Pending)".

I sent in a query as to why I'd been charged $4.50 for 4 seconds but received what looks like a standard auto-reply telling me that "Play & Pay is the easiest way to access live shows" etc., to which I responded by saying there was no live show, so why and for what was I being charged? There has been no reply to that, so like I said, be very wary as to what you click in F4F. I know that in future I certainly shall.
geoff28
Created by: geoff28

6/4/15 @ 1:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A brief P.S. to my earlier message above. I've just had a polite and swift response from Customer Service that included a generous refund, so all is well after all. :)
Created by: alberich

6/4/15 @ 1:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is sad for this site to AUTOMATICALLY set $250 preapproved for EVERYONE !!!
If your account/site gets hacked , you are responsible to pay the $250 the way it is now set .

It should be set at ZERO and not make members do it :twocents
Shame on this site to make members responsible for $250 :helpme

Members need to go to the link and set their own limit - if not if is at $250 per day .
Site has assigned everyone $250 each and every day . If hacked , that is $1750 each week :helpme

Other responsible members get to pay for hackers to play as it is set now :(
Better when member had to activate features like auto-purchase of credits at a certain level .
Hopefully site will set all at ZERO and allow members to activate the feature .
Nice security by getting an email that I set amount from $250 per day to ZERO per day :thumbsup

At the moment you need to request that play and pay function by mail to CS ( http://www.flirt4free.com/faq.php?a=view&id=161&language=en ) - am not sure if it was like that from beginning on.
If not - thanks - thats a real improvement
John.-
Created by: john.-

6/6/15 @ 7:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just want to let members to be careful when they enter the private show to make sure they select the option pay by credits if they do not intend to use the Play & Pay feature. I had 2 recent occasions where I saw the option was chosen to pay by using credits; however, when I entered the models room, it had no time clock. I became very suspicious and immediately let the model know I will be exiting the private. When I check my available credits, I discovered I still had my credits that I bought and went back to continue the private and when I went back in-I did see the time clock. I am presently asking for a refund but just needed to let others know since the charges can rack up on your credit card.

7/23/15 @ 2:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

At the moment you need to request that play and pay function by mail to CS ( http://www.flirt4free.com/faq.php?a=view&id=161&language=en ) - am not sure if it was like that from beginning on.
If not - thanks - thats a real improvement

No - you don't have to request - it is set automatically, So no improvement at all - it's more like VS grabbing in your pocket.
Check your settings - tho they tell you need to contact customer support to have it turned on - it is turned on with an allowed spending limit of 100usd.
To switch it off go to "my account" - choose billings -> then play and pay -> and set the amount to 0
Am not sure if it will protect from accidently choosing that option as you can obviously trust VS announcements as far as you can throw a piano - but it should be worth a trial

zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/23/15 @ 10:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No - you don't have to request - it is set automatically, So no improvement at all - it's more like VS grabbing in your pocket.
Check your settings - tho they tell you need to contact customer support to have it turned on - it is turned on with an allowed spending limit of 100usd.
To switch it off go to "my account" - choose billings -> then play and pay -> and set the amount to 0
Am not sure if it will protect from accidently choosing that option as you can obviously trust VS announcements as far as you can throw a piano - but it should be worth a trial

You may also contact Customer Service to have it turned OFF completely.
Created by: dan_in_florida

7/24/15 @ 10:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the warning Albe - I just checked on the account page and although I'd never activated anything for "Pay & Play" I found it already set to on with a $175 limit. Reset it to $0 now, hope it stays there, because I have absolutely NO intent to ever use it :twocents
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/24/15 @ 11:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the warning Albe - I just checked on the account page and although I'd never activated anything for "Pay & Play" I found it already set to on with a $175 limit. Reset it to $0 now, hope it stays there, because I have absolutely NO intent to ever use it :twocents

As I said, contact Customer Service and ask for it to be turned OFF completely. Then you shouldn't need to worry about it becoming active again.

7/25/15 @ 1:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As I said, contact Customer Service and ask for it to be turned OFF completely. Then you shouldn't need to worry about it becoming active again.

Thats not the point - the point was that it was written you have to contact Customer Service to turn it on - and not to turn it off.
And next point was that it obviously goes into pay and play mode without you having selected it when entering PVT
Flirt should set it the way they described in their FAQ - basic setting: deactivated
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails