User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

This Monday... The New & Improved Group Show!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: This Monday... The New & Improved Group Show!
Created by: vs_beverly

1/28/15 @ 6:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We're excited to announce that this Monday you will be able to experience our new and improved Group Show feature! We want to make Group Show more accessible, fun, and user-friendly hence why members with 120 free credits can now join the fun! Formerly known as Group Chat, we have renamed this show type to Group Show. As many of you know, Group Show is a show type that involves everyones participation where you eventually join an exciting and fun show together!

Here are some updates you will notice:

You can join a Group Show anytime now!
Pledge messages are now purple.
Group Show durations can range between 2 minutes or up to 60 minutes.
A Group Show information bar has been added under the performers video. You will notice better visibility for the performer to announce what you should expect to see in their show.
There is a countdown timer on the information bar which turns red when there is less than 60 seconds remaining before the Group Show starts.
If your performers video disconnects during the Group Show, credits will only count towards the amount of time spent in the show.

Please let us know what you think and if you run into any bugs/issues. Feedback is always appreciated! :)
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

1/28/15 @ 8:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If your performers video disconnects during the Group Show, credits will only count towards the amount of time spent in the show.

Does this mean that, if we were to pledge 50 c for a 5-minute show but the video gets disconnected at the 3-minute mark, we would get back 20 credits?

SEDUCEmeRIGHTnow
Created by: seducemerightnow

1/28/15 @ 10:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

'If your performers video disconnects during the Group Show, credits will only count towards the amount of time spent in the show.'

This is not a good change.
Created by: ourjeffie

1/29/15 @ 1:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Formerly known as Group Chat, we have renamed this show type to Group Show.

That is awesome news!

Pledge messages are now purple.

A mind-blowing innovation!

:angel
Sir_Ken
Created by: sir_ken

1/29/15 @ 7:31am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

members paid for a complete certain amount time of a show.... the model is obligated to give that to the pledgers if it was not given the pledges should return to them.... this should be fixed..... :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents :twocents

1/29/15 @ 2:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Does this mean that, if we were to pledge 50 c for a 5-minute show but the video gets disconnected at the 3-minute mark, we would get back 20 credits?

Correct!

1/29/15 @ 2:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

'If your performers video disconnects during the Group Show, credits will only count towards the amount of time spent in the show.'

This is not a good change.

How so? If a performer gets disconnected and you are let's say 2 minutes in within a 10 minute group show, you would receive 80% of your credits back.
Created by: olddad12

1/29/15 @ 2:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How so? If a performer gets disconnected and you are let's say 2 minutes in within a 10 minute group show, you would receive 80% of your credits back.
so he will get paid just for talking 2 min that stinks

1/29/15 @ 2:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so he will get paid just for talking 2 min that stinks

This is not something that normally occurs. In the event that it does however, the model will receive a portion of the credits and a portion will be given back to the member. Let's say a model giving a 20 minute Group Show is performing everything advertised, puts on a great show, and 18 minutes into the show their video disconnects. This is not something the model has done intentionally and we feel that they should receive a part of the credits (90%) for the show they have performed.
Created by: alberich

1/30/15 @ 8:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This is not something that normally occurs. In the event that it does however, the model will receive a portion of the credits and a portion will be given back to the member. Let's say a model giving a 20 minute Group Show is performing everything advertised, puts on a great show, and 18 minutes into the show their video disconnects. This is not something the model has done intentionally and we feel that they should receive a part of the credits (90%) for the show they have performed.

But those 80% for 18 mins of 20 still means he just get paid for those stinking 2 mins of SmRm
SEDUCEmeRIGHTnow

1/31/15 @ 3:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Let us say I was part of that 20 minute group show I pledged 100 credits and at the middle of the show I got booted out of the show because of some reason does that mean I can get back the half amount of credits I pledged?
vince1940
Created by: vince1940

1/31/15 @ 3:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The hanges are welcomed. They will enhance the overall impact of group.
Created by: vscharles

2/2/15 @ 1:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The hanges are welcomed. They will enhance the overall impact of group.

Thank you, we agree! :thumbsup
Created by: vscharles

2/2/15 @ 1:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

But those 80% for 18 mins of 20 still means he just get paid for those stinking 2 mins of SmRm

Can you please clarify?

2/2/15 @ 2:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
SEDUCEmeRIGHTnow

2/2/15 @ 3:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Created by: vsjason

2/2/15 @ 6:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Let us say I was part of that 20 minute group show I pledged 100 credits and at the middle of the show I got booted out of the show because of some reason does that mean I can get back the half amount of credits I pledged?

If there is a problem with the model's show and it ends early, you will get back a portion of the credits that were spent. In the case of show that goes halfway through, you would get half of the credits back.

If it's a problem on your end and the model completes the show for other customers but not you, please let us know and we'll take a look at what happened and make any adjustments that we need.

If you find yourself in a situation that troubles you, always let customer service know and they will take a look at what happened and address the issue.

robnitz
Created by: robnitz

2/2/15 @ 6:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to completely disagree with this being new or improved.
1)Not new - you could already join a group show at anytime
2)Not new - Pledge messages have been purple for quite some time now
3)I don't know if this is new, but I've seen several different lengths of group show durations.
4)The new group show bar is awful!! It covers almost a third of the screen! I can look at the model's status at the top of the conversation window to see what I can expect in the show. I'd like to actually see the model instead of some obnoxious yellow bar.
5)I'm not sure how that is an improvement. There was previously a countdown timer. I guess this is more of a reason to have the obnoxious yellow bar covering a third of the screen...that's not a good thing.
6)Previously, if the model disconnected during the show, I would get 100% of my credits back(its happened a few times) How is getting less than 100% back now an improvement? Oh, that's right, its an improvement for F4F, and that's what matters to you, who cares about the customers?!?

Things have just been made a lot worse, so I guess I won't be going into any rooms where group shows are going on as long as these "new and improved" changes are in place.
trunder
Created by: trunder

2/2/15 @ 7:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to completely disagree with this being new or improved.1)Not new - you could already join a group show at anytime2)Not new - Pledge messages have been purple for quite some time now3)I don't know if this is new, but I've seen several different lengths of group show durations.4)The new group show bar is awful!! It covers almost a third of the screen! I can look at the model's status at the top of the conversation window to see what I can expect in the show. I'd like to actually see the model instead of some obnoxious yellow bar.5)I'm not sure how that is an improvement. There was previously a countdown timer. I guess this is more of a reason to have the obnoxious yellow bar covering a third of the screen...that's not a good thing.6)Previously, if the model disconnected during the show, I would get 100% of my credits back(its happened a few times) How is getting less than 100% back now an improvement? Oh, that's right, its an improvement for F4F, and that's what matters to you, who cares about the customers?!?Things have just been made a lot worse, so I guess I won't be going into any rooms where group shows are going on as long as these "new and improved" changes are in place.

I have to completely disagree with this being new or improved.
1)Not new - you could already join a group show at anytime
2)Not new - Pledge messages have been purple for quite some time now
3)I don't know if this is new, but I've seen several different lengths of group show durations.
4)The new group show bar is awful!! It covers almost a third of the screen! I can look at the model's status at the top of the conversation window to see what I can expect in the show. I'd like to actually see the model instead of some obnoxious yellow bar.
5)I'm not sure how that is an improvement. There was previously a countdown timer. I guess this is more of a reason to have the obnoxious yellow bar covering a third of the screen...that's not a good thing.
6)Previously, if the model disconnected during the show, I would get 100% of my credits back(its happened a few times) How is getting less than 100% back now an improvement? Oh, that's right, its an improvement for F4F, and that's what matters to you, who cares about the customers?!?

Things have just been made a lot worse, so I guess I won't be going into any rooms where group shows are going on as long as these "new and improved" changes are in place.

Number 4 is right on!
Half_Way_There
Created by: half_way_there

2/2/15 @ 7:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Since the update has gone into play the Mute/Unmute button is backwords (its showing the icon for Mute when you can clearly hear the audio and its showing the icon for being Unmuted when there is no audio).

Also I noticed that there is a new emot on the list in chatrooms that is a little white gift box with a red bow similar to the gift box that appears when a member tips.. Funny enough when you hover over this emot it says "phone"..

This gift box has been one of the identifying marks for new models to see the difference between fake and real tips, granted tips are still in purple but is it really a good idea to make it that much easier for the idiots who try to fake tip models all day?

I do also agree with the statements about the yellow bar taking up way too much of the video.. its also an extra few clicks to try and pledge for group shows. Just to see the minimum pledge you now have to click around, it just looks strange the way it was done. It's also strange that you reversed the show goal to count down rather than count up to the goal being met.

It's as if everything was just jumbled about and spit back out onto a tacky yellow bar on top of the video. :(
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails