User status
Смотрят сейчас
ПОЛУЧИТЕ ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЯ ЗДЕСЬ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Interactive Sex Machines are Here!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Interactive Sex Machines are Here!
Created by: vs_beverly

10/10/14 @ 5:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi everyone!,

We are so excited to officially announce the launch of our Interactive Sex Machines! The adult video chat industry has been providing intimate online experiences by connecting performers and customers for nearly two decades. The technology used to deliver the experience has improved, but the basic concept has now evolved!

We have teamed up with V-Stroker, Shockspot, and Fleshlight to integrate the first patented, licensed, and interactive customer controlled sex machine experience on our site! This is exclusively on our network as the first and only cam site to have integrated this technology!

You will be able to immerse yourself in the experience by controlling an equipped models sex machine using either a mouse or a compatible Fleshlight or Fleshjack toy with a V-Stroker attachment. An interactive show utilizing this technology will give you a more realistic feel to cyber sex because you will be able to control the speed and power of your sexual experience with your model!

The V-Stroker attachment goes onto the Fleshlight/Fleshjack devices which have become a staple for many individuals toy collection. The Fleshlight/Fleshjack device allows for you to get a real feel while the V-Stroker or mouse will move the machine as the toy is penetrated.

The Shockspot sex machine allows for models to set a comfortable range for motion and also allows adjustments for a range of angles and heights to provide ultimate comfort for the model and for you to enjoy.

Models who have an interactive sex machine available for private shows will have the following:

a special icon on their sample image identifying them as interactive
highlighted on a special interactive machine page

You can check out our Interactive Sex Machines page here:

http://www.flirt4free.com/interactive/?service=girls
http://www.flirt4free.com/interactive/?service=guys

If youre interested in purchasing a Fleshlight/Fleshjack V-Stroker please click on GET FLESHLIGHT VSTROKER which will direct you to Fleshlights website!

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Enjoy :)
Created by: thomas80

10/11/14 @ 4:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Very nice. Why not the other way around: V-strokers for the male performers & Shockspot for the members? Or something like the "realtouch" for the male performers &/or members?
Steve1222
Created by: steve1222

10/11/14 @ 6:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No thank you.
FouF
Created by: fouf

10/27/14 @ 11:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has it occurred to you that some of us do not actually come here to masturbate? I am already hearing complaints from models who can't afford the hardware and don't like the way you are pushing the models with the equipment to the front of the list (which so far seems to be only studios). Models who have already invested in equipment like a sybian or a self-controlled machine will lose out as well.

I don't have an issue with this technology. I just don't want to see it force*d onto models and do not want to see it given preference in the model list. Modify your sort choices to let users sort for this feature if you think it is so important- then the members that find this valuable and who want to shell out the extra money can view the models that offer it.

10/28/14 @ 8:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is it possible to buy it for a performer through a wish list or something?
Steve1222
Created by: steve1222

10/28/14 @ 9:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The Interactive Sex Machine has absolutely zero appeal to me. It does not make the interaction with the model any different or better for me. Now that I learned that the models have to buy their own equipment, I do not like the concept at all.

10/28/14 @ 11:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has it occurred to you that some of us do not actually come here to masturbate? I am already hearing complaints from models who can't afford the hardware and don't like the way you are pushing the models with the equipment to the front of the list (which so far seems to be only studios). Models who have already invested in equipment like a sybian or a self-controlled machine will lose out as well.

I don't have an issue with this technology. I just don't want to see it force*d onto models and do not want to see it given preference in the model list. Modify your sort choices to let users sort for this feature if you think it is so important- then the members that find this valuable and who want to shell out the extra money can view the models that offer it.

We absolutely do not force performers to utilize this new feature. Like every feature on our site, it is designed to cater to users and performers who want and wish to utilize it. By integrating this technology onto our site, we are offering a product for individuals who wish to experience another side of online chat. Of course there will be individuals who are not interested in this type of chat experience. As for the interactive link being sorted at the top, it's just part of launching this new functionality.

10/28/14 @ 11:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is it possible to buy it for a performer through a wish list or something?

I will forward your idea up to Management; thank you!
FouF
Created by: fouf

10/28/14 @ 10:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"We absolutely do not force performers to utilize this new feature."

Perhaps I should have used the word "coerce." Interesting how you can use the word forc* and I have it censored if I use it.

Created by: lickau

10/28/14 @ 11:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

"We absolutely do not force performers to utilize this new feature."

Perhaps I should have used the word "coerce." Interesting how you can use the word forc* and I have it censored if I use it.

I agree .

2 of the models I visit were STRONGLY advised to get those machines .

I think is should be bought in discount in volume by Flirt and made with an additional discount to models :twocents

Sex with a machine is not for me . :helpme

10/29/14 @ 12:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I will forward your idea up to Management; thank you!
Beverly, you're welcome & thank you too to forward it to management.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Кредиты
VIP СТАТУС
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP
ПРОЙТИ
90 КРЕДИТЫ
100 Кредиты Бесплатно
$10
Изменить
Мгновенный полный доступ
Золотой шрифт для VIP-участников
До 10 зарезервированных никнеймов
Email performers with attachments
Самый большой просмотр приватного видео
Скрыть бесплатных пользователей в чате (серые пользователи пропадут)
Доступ к VIP-форумам
Бесплатно Неограниченный доступ к записанным вами шоу
Бесплатно 150 ежедневных видеороликов доступны в течение 7 дней
Бесплатно 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Бесплатно Доступ к видеоархиву Adult Star
Бесплатно Доступ к фотогалереям модели
VIP 30 дней подписки
ПЛЮС 150 КРЕДИТОВ БЕСПЛАТНО!
$39.95*
Изменить
ПРОЙТИ
$39.95*
Изменить
Card Verification(CVV2)
CVV2-код — это специальный номер, напечатанный на оборотной стороне вашей кредитной карты и обеспечивающий дополнительную защиту от мошенничества.
ЗАВЕРШИТЬ ПОКУПКУ
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
При вводе никнейма и пароля помните, что наша система ЧУВСТВИТЕЛЬНА К РЕГИСТРУ
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails