User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

New Responsive Homepage
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: New Responsive Homepage
Created by: vs_jamie

7/28/14 @ 11:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We are excited to announce the pre-launch of a new, responsive homepage. This homepage is designed to easily adjust for any sized monitor or device to ensure the best user experience possible. The number of models in a row will adjust based on the width for example, and it should make clicking around a better experience than ever before no matter the device you're using to browse.

If you'd like to check it out and test it for yourself, please use the below link:
http://www.flirt4free.com/responsive.php

If you happen to stumble across a bug, please use this thread to let us know so we can squash it as quickly as possible. :thumbsup
Brett025
Created by: brett025

7/28/14 @ 6:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My favorites that are online aren't showing up as being online on this homepage. Actually they aren't anywhere to be found on it, they are definitely online and showing up in the normal homepage both as favorites and in the model pages. When clicking on my account, it shows I have 2 favorites online however.

At this early point I don't know that I would call it the "best user experience." Many of my frequently used features I like are an extra click now - forum, email, my shows (not to be picky but I use these a lot). I use the gifts tab occasionally, and it now only appears at the very bottom. After using this page only briefly, I prefer look and layout of the current homepage right now.

Created by: vham

7/29/14 @ 4:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

New page seems pretty good, finding many useful items (InBox, forums, shows, favorites) in the drop-down under "My Account" but major bug with Favorites not being listed in their separate grouping while being removed from the general listing below. So they do not appear on the home page. Another suggestion is to add Gifts somewhere, maybe in the "Account" drop-down.
Thanks for opportunity to preview. :thumbsup
Created by: jay4u2

7/29/14 @ 11:09am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Looks Nice but I still love the older version better

We are excited to announce the pre-launch of a new, responsive homepage. This homepage is designed to easily adjust for any sized monitor or device to ensure the best user experience possible. The number of models in a row will adjust based on the width for example, and it should make clicking around a better experience than ever before no matter the device you're using to browse.

If you'd like to check it out and test it for yourself, please use the below link:
http://www.flirt4free.com/responsive.php

If you happen to stumble across a bug, please use this thread to let us know so we can squash it as quickly as possible. :thumbsup

Created by: jay4u2

7/29/14 @ 11:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thanks
Created by: vs_david

7/29/14 @ 1:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My favorites that are online aren't showing up as being online on this homepage. Actually they aren't anywhere to be found on it, they are definitely online and showing up in the normal homepage both as favorites and in the model pages. When clicking on my account, it shows I have 2 favorites online however.

Brett025, thank you for pointing out this bug. We have corrected the issue so that the favorites are now showing on this demo page.

Created by: vs_david

7/29/14 @ 1:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

New page seems pretty good, finding many useful items (InBox, forums, shows, favorites) in the drop-down under "My Account" but major bug with Favorites not being listed in their separate grouping while being removed from the general listing below. So they do not appear on the home page. Another suggestion is to add Gifts somewhere, maybe in the "Account" drop-down.
Thanks for opportunity to preview. :thumbsup

VHam, thank you very much for this feedback. The favorites issue has been fixed per the note above, but we will also look at adding th "Gifts" link under My Account.

Created by: vham

7/29/14 @ 6:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

VHam, thank you very much for this feedback. The favorites issue has been fixed per the note above, but we will also look at adding th "Gifts" link under My Account.

Thanks for adding the Gifts link and the Favorites fix. Looks fine on iPad & Nexus tablet, too.

zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

7/29/14 @ 9:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think, perhaps, that I prefer the old homepage layout. The inclusion of Favorites at the top of the page is a plus, but the thumbnails are too big and take up too much space. Also, because everything has been expanded, the number of models on page 1 has dropped to 37 (though I counted 38 a few minutes before submitting this post), with one of the spaces for the models now replaced by an add for the current promo. This appears inconsistent with the subsequent pages, which each have 40 models displayed.

Also, the Live XXXX Webcams blurb appears at the bottom, below the thumbnails of the currently active models. It might make more sense to locate this at the top of the page, possibly below the Favorites, but definitely above the active models.

Overall, the new "responsive" homepage feels more cluttered, and much busier than before. Perhaps shrinking the active models' thumbnails would make it fell less so, and it might also make it easier for members to scroll up and down the page.
wonderboi2009
Created by: wonderboi2009

7/30/14 @ 12:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah, I like it. It is what I use an offline model's room page for. This one looks like it and has the hover room preview as well. All I lose is the big pic of the model whose room I chose.

BTW, I wish the hover feature worked more like some of the other similar sites where the preview stops when you move off of the thumbnail. Especially for rooms with sound. And as others have mentioned the ability to mute or reduce volume of the preview sound (in a persistent setting) would be very helpful, particularly since if you leave the mouse in the wrong place and the screen refreshes you get sound from a random room, sometimes very loudly.
Created by: chick-banger

7/31/14 @ 7:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I just checked out the new homepage, firstly it seems a bit 'in-your-face', the large thumbnails are the main issue for me, maybe make them smaller.

Secondly, the favourites button in the 'my account' sub menu is of no use, why i say that, for example you are on the homepage and you can see your favourites so there is no need for you to go in the 'my account' sub menu to check which of your favourites are online, you can see them right there at the top. Also, even with 2 of my favourites showing online on the home page, the sub-menu favourite button still shows a zero in the brackets (0), so i can see two of my favourites online but the button says none is online.
***EDIT*** a favourite came online so took the screenshot http://imageshack.com/f/ewQrgNtKp

Thirdly, the thumbnails are bigger than the preview window https://imageshack.com/f/eyOcbq9Xp see the screen shot and why is the promo in the model list (also pointed out ni the screenshot). ANother thing i noticed is when you scroll down to the end of model list, there is an empty space where four more model thumbnails can be placed (another screenshot http://imageshack.com/f/iqh7ptDSp)
wonderboi2009

8/4/14 @ 4:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not a great fan of the logo and "Buy Credits" buttons resizing when you scroll to the top of the page--I keep thinking I've put my browser window into some strange zoom mode.

The Forums are harder to find, which may be why they are so silent today--hidden in My Account or in the big lists at the bottom of the page.

Would really like someplace to hover that stops the current preview feed. For now only thing to do is to refresh the page (or find a random model that doesn't have sound if that's what you're trying to get away from).
Created by: ken_hkg

8/4/14 @ 7:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like the new layout, though I also think you can get away with smaller cover shots. If you add "gifts" under "my account", then maybe you can put INBOX out in the open. It's something you had on the old home page that I liked. I want to know right away if I have messages, rather than having to click on something to know IF I do. Just my opinion.

wonderboi2009

8/4/14 @ 8:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The promo which appears to be intended to be the rightmost thumbnail of the first line in the "Live Guys" section is not positioned properly in Chrome 1920x1080 (too far to the right). It is better on 1280x1024 screen.

Also in Chrome the preview video is slightly smaller than the thumbnails vertically so that a few pixel bar of blue appears at the top, and a few pixel bar of the profile pic appears at the bottom. Again in Chrome at both resolutions. I just noticed this recently so I don't know of something changed today or I just missed seeing it before.
Created by: ourjeffie

8/5/14 @ 2:42am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

maybe you can put INBOX out in the open. It's something you had on the old home page that I liked. I want to know right away if I have messages, rather than having to click on something to know IF I do. Just my opinion.

I agree it should be "out in the open". However it's *almost* out in the open. If you hover over MY ACCOUNT you will see if you have any Inbox messages - you don't need to click :)
Created by: suggs

8/5/14 @ 3:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dont like the fact that on a smartphone the pages for the forum auto adjusts like the homepage. Plus the 4 button bar ( live chat / videos / my favourites / buy credits) is constantly on screen so if I try and type in landscape mode I get the top and bottom floating menu bars overlapping OVER the text input pane meaning it's impossible to use. And in portrait mode the space is barely more than 2 or3 lines high with the grey button that takes you back to top of page in the way.

I can understand need for change to homepage but the other pages didnt need.to be dicked about with.
Created by: alberich

8/5/14 @ 6:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dont like the fact that on a smartphone the pages for the forum auto adjusts like the homepage. Plus the 4 button bar ( live chat / videos / my favourites / buy credits) is constantly on screen so if I try and type in landscape mode I get the top and bottom floating menu bars overlapping OVER the text input pane meaning it's impossible to use. And in portrait mode the space is barely more than 2 or3 lines high with the grey button that takes you back to top of page in the way.

I can understand need for change to homepage but the other pages didnt need.to be dicked about with.

at least it works in forum by using landscape on phone - try to send a mail by phone - changing size there doesn't work at all. so you first have to learn braille alphabet before being able to write a mail

Created by: dan_in_florida

8/6/14 @ 12:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ditto what Suggs & Albie said - Using Chrome on a Samsung Galaxy 3 Android phone and it worked MUCH better before you "fixed" it :mad
Steve1222
Created by: steve1222

8/6/14 @ 4:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We stated Suggs.
Created by: chick-banger

8/6/14 @ 8:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can now see the improvements on the new homepage, the few missing pixels in the thumbnail preview have been fixed and the promo box in the first line has been removed.

Though this page is good, I miss the 'model spotlight' and 'model of the week' sections, it highlights models which I wouldn't normally see (but maybe thats just me).

The favourites code in the 'my account' sub-menu is still not working as it should. when you are on the homepage, it now correctly shows the number of your favourites online, but go to any other page (for example i am writing this reply) and i hover over 'my account' to open the sub-menu and it shows none of my favourites as online.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails