User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Just Launched: User Profile - Achievement Badges
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Just Launched: User Profile - Achievement Badges
Created by: vs_craig

11/14/13 @ 3:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Complete Achievements and Earn Badges!

You can now earn badges as a reward for your online achievements. Display your badges on your user profile and show off your accomplishments to your favorite performers and friends.

Badges are screen name specific so you'll need to choose carefully which screen name to use when completing various achievements. Have fun collecting them and good luck.

More information about the badges is available here:
http://www.flirt4free.com/game/badges/

If you havent yet set up your user profile, go to your screen names to get started.
http://www.flirt4free.com/my-account/secure/screen-names.php

Want to know which badges youve already earned and which are still yours for the taking?
http://www.flirt4free.com/my-account/secure/screen-names.php
Created by: jay4u2

11/14/13 @ 9:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice but how come Flirt put some of the past badges things I have done. some of the other badges they don't like for example you give me badges for past posts but not for currant or past fan clubs Number For Models I have Tipped but not for Tip Amount I have given 1000 credits several times to models. I have also done several of the Misc section and gotten gifts and given gifts to models but I don't receive any past badges for those I also follow several models so Flirt gives badges for some past items but not all there is a major problem I think here. So if Flirt don't want to give us past Badges then what is the since of giving us any Badges at all.
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

11/14/13 @ 9:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Jay yes I was wondering the same. A lot of mine should be lit up but are not too. Not sure if Craig has not got round to collecting the data for the other badges yet or basically we all start at square zero and earn them from now ?

Looking at my badges, seems I'm missing the following:-

1 Fan Clubs Joined

Initial Show Length 10,20

Num Gifts Received :- 48 pages of gifts on my end and lists 10 a page.

Num Models Tipped :- wow over the years here many, not even sure how many.

Tip Amount :- At least 3 or 4 of them should be lit up too.

Misc :- Site Debugging , Created User Profile and Following on Twitter seem to be missing in that section too.

herb45
Created by: herb45

11/15/13 @ 6:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Same here, missing Tips, Following on Twitter and Gift received. I love this idea of badges for users. Its probably going to take a few days to update all the data.

Be Blessed
Created by: suggs

11/15/13 @ 6:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If you click on the Twitter Follower badge it states

Earned when you follow @Flirt4Free on Twitter. Please DM us and let us know your screen name to earn the badge.

1 small issue is unless Flirt are following user as well then we CANT send a DM as only person being followed can send a DM

Like others have said badges are missing from my list but that may just be down to amount of data to trawl through
Created by: alberich

11/15/13 @ 8:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Jay yes I was wondering the same. A lot of mine should be lit up but are not too. Not sure if Craig has not got round to collecting the data for the other badges yet or basically we all start at square zero and earn them from now ?

Looking at my badges, seems I'm missing the following:-

1 Fan Clubs Joined

Initial Show Length 10,20

Num Gifts Received :- 48 pages of gifts on my end and lists 10 a page.

Num Models Tipped :- wow over the years here many, not even sure how many.

Tip Amount :- At least 3 or 4 of them should be lit up too.

Misc :- Site Debugging , Created User Profile and Following on Twitter seem to be missing in that section too.

Data is only data for registered nick - many of us have registered 10 and more nicks per account. How cares for that figures the badges show . PVT's over 60 min often get shown with a length reduced by 60.
Tip amount is total amount which got tipped.
What are those badges good for ? To brag in new model rooms ?
Am not sure so far if I like that feature or not - at the moment I would more say not
:offtopic

11/15/13 @ 3:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for the feedback guys. I should point out the following items:

- All badges are screen name specific. The activity for which the badge is earned will be tied to the screen name under which the activity was performed.

- The Bug Report badge and the Twitter Follower badge have to be assigned manually by customer service at this point. Going forward, these will be assigned as bug reports come in or Twitter follower requests are received. You are obviously free to contact customer service if there are past bug reports for which you would like to be given the badge.

- For all other badges, it is too intensive to go back in time and retroactively assign badges. However, if you perform any action today for which there is an associated badge, our system will trigger a historical lookup and assign you all related badges. So the next time you add a Fan Club Membership, you will be assigned the appropriate badges based on your history of Fan Club Memberships.

I hope this helps clear some things up.

Cheers,
Craig
Created by: mikeshot1

11/15/13 @ 5:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

However, if you perform any action today for which there is an associated badge, our system will trigger a historical lookup and assign you all related badges

tips values do not show up -

11/15/13 @ 6:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

tips values do not show up -

Badges get processed the day after, so for any achievements completed today the badges will be assigned tomorrow.

Cheers,
Craig

11/15/13 @ 6:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Badges get processed the day after, so for any achievements completed today the badges will be assigned tomorrow.

Cheers,
Craig

Thanks
:thumbsup

11/16/13 @ 8:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

as yet - not showing.
Steve1222
Created by: steve1222

11/16/13 @ 2:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No disrespect intended, but the badges don't appeal to me at all.
Created by: dan_in_florida

11/16/13 @ 3:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No disrespect intended, but the badges don't appeal to me at all.

"We don't need no steeenkin badges!..." :winkwink
Created by: cueamyen

11/20/13 @ 6:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As far as i can see, my badges are not updated properly.

i know i have tipped a model on november 16th, but according to my badges i have not tipped at all.
Created by: bisporti23

11/20/13 @ 1:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As far as i can see, my badges are not updated properly.

Just another not properly working gimmick :smoking

11/20/13 @ 5:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't think you all are going to give us all our past items. I guess this program is great for the new comers of Flirt some of us that have been on here for a long time have some of our past awards credited but not all. I can tell you for me just take it off my bio because if I can't have all my past added to the awards and only some of them then take off my bio because I should not have to do what I already have given and done on flirt for many years. This program seems to me to be worthless waste of time.
Created by: ronnie-uk

11/21/13 @ 4:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love the performers' badges. I think they look good and they're fun. I am rather more neutral about members' badges. I can see advantages and disadvantages.

The badges seem to be working pretty well for me, but the process of activating them was a little bit complicated.

Not sure why there is no badge for gifts received, which others have mentioned. It wasn't triggered by recent gifts in the last few days.

In the parallel topic (User Profiles) the previous poster asks VS to explain how to remove the badges from his profile. If he doesn't know how to switch them off then it suggests he doesn't know how to switch them on. That may be the basis of his complaint

Perhaps a short step by step guide or a simple set up "wizard" might be welcomed

11/21/13 @ 6:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ronnie-uk
I have my profile set off for the Privacy Settings to no one can see my bio and as far as the badges are concern they are all on because flirt sets the Badges on when they credit your profile not us turning them on or off.
In past comments flirt already said the ones that are not on is that they want you to earn them again so I have been on Flirt several years gave tons of 1000 credits to several models. I should not have to do this all over again when some of the badges from past years was credited to my badges on Bio page just like others.
The money ones like tips, Gifts, Multiuser Shows, Vods Reviewed and privates they wont give credit for the past but Show Lengths they will. I'm saying I want them off my bio because I'm not going to spend all that money again just to have what I already have done put on my BIO for Badges. You cant turn badges on because Flirt is the one turning them on. All we have control of is who can see the BIO page in Privacy Settings we dont turn the Badges on Flirt4Free does when they credit accomplishment Badges not us. So I say again I want them off my BIO Page they are worthless to me until then I leave BIO OFF.
Flirt4free is getting to be not fun anymore
Created by: ronnie-uk

11/21/13 @ 6:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ronnie-uk
flirt already said the ones that are not on is that they want you to earn them again

Jay - I think you must have misunderstood. Some badges are triggered by just 1 new event

The money ones like tips, Multiuser Shows, Vods Reviewed and privates they wont give credit for the past but Show Lengths they will

With respect, that seems quite wrong. I wouldn't have said that the badges on my profile seem OK if that was the case. I have not done 500+ multi-user shows in the last week :winkwink

NOTE: I was about to delete this post on the basis that it is entirely for VS to deal with any questions or criticisms in their News and Announcements topics. However, it might be helpful, so I will leave it :smoking

11/22/13 @ 11:20am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Tips are still not showing - have I been "had"?

Tomorrow was a week ago!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails