User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

New Chat Room Layout
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: New Chat Room Layout
Created by: vs_craig

10/14/10 @ 6:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

For your enjoyment we have a created a new chat interface layout with improved features and functionality.

- To use the new interface, click the red button labeled "Try the New Interface" that you will find in the chat room. You will need to be logged into your account to see this button.
- To switch back to the current interface, there is a link at the bottom of the new chat interface labeled "Switch to old interface".

Features of the new layout:

- Fully Resizable Video for VIPs. VIPs are able to expand the video to its maximum size.
- Partially Resizable Video for Verified Users. Verified Users are able to resize to half the maximum available area.
- Adjustable Chat Area Size. You can choose to resize the entire chat area to either keep the Performer List visible or to maximize the Chat and Video Areas.
- Performer List Sorting. You can choose how the Performer List is sorted/grouped. Current options are: A-Z, Category, # Viewers, Power Score and Room Type.
- Performer List Image Sizes. You can choose what size images to load in the Performer List . Current options are: Small Images and Medium Images.
- Auto Refresh on Window Resize. If you resize your window, the chat area will refresh to fit within the new window size. Please note though, that there are still minimum widths and heights that the Chat Area is forced to respect.

We value your opinions and would appreciate any feedback you may have. Please report any peculiarities or issues here.

Cheers,
Craig
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

11/13/10 @ 10:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry just realised this thread, I did post some feedback on the new chat interface in a new post in the VIP General section, direct link below.

http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=1&thread_id=1797&num_posts=0

Regards

Nabil
Dtrojan1
Created by: dtrojan1

11/17/10 @ 8:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any chance you can add a seperate slide bar to give the ability to scroll through the model list without losing the video. Currently you have to slide the entire screen down to see the model list so the video disappears up the screen. But a nice start. Thanks
disgruntled
Created by: disgruntled

11/18/10 @ 3:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any chance you can add a seperate slide bar to give the ability to scroll through the model list without losing the video. Currently you have to slide the entire screen down to see the model list so the video disappears up the screen. But a nice start. Thanks

I agree with a separate frame for the model list.
111tomtom
Created by: 111tomtom

11/20/10 @ 2:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to say that I hate the the new interface...there is too much information on the whole page that you keep having to scroll around to find what you want.

Navigation using links and tabs has been a revelation to me over the past few years on websites and this seems to go backwards.

Please do not turn off the old interface and have a further think about what you do. I would be significant less likely to use the site if i had to use the new interface.

Specifics:

- No link to Live Chat page which accesses Model Search and Forums...who do you get to those now?

- No way to collapse the Model list to focus on you "preferred" categories

- Having to scroll down and away from the chat screen to see who you might want to see next...leaving the model thinking you are an ignorant "silent type"

ust my thoughts
PeteK
Created by: petek

11/20/10 @ 10:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:smoking

Specifics:

- No link to Live Chat page which accesses Model Search and Forums...who do you get to those now?

111tomtom - I mentioned this some time ago in the VIP only forum which has a more detailed thread than this one on the new chat interface. This was the answer:-

The logo has the link to the home page :) It always has and that "Live chat" link was just taking up valuable space.
(that is the Flirt4Free logo above the row of buttons for LiveChat etc)
111tomtom from that thread think these answers from Admin may be of interest to you concerning your other queries which also have already been raised.

Having to scroll down and away from the chat screen to see who you might want to see next...leaving the model thinking you are an ignorant "silent type"

Yes. It was moved underneath to accomodate the options for video resizing. With the roomslist still on the right, you wouldn't be able to make the video as large as you can now.

- No way to collapse the Model list to focus on you "preferred" categories

- You have to be in the new interface to find it and you must be logged in as a VIP.
- In the roomslist option bar you will find a link labelled 'Sticky rooms list'. Click it and the new list will activate.
- The smallest supported resolution is 1024x768.
With the new rooms list, you can:
- Scroll the list in its contracted state
- Click the 'Expand' bar and the roomslist will slide up or down.

111tomtom note this is only available VIP's.

:smoking

Jonny.Bravo
Created by: jonny.bravo

11/28/10 @ 5:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

nice new interface. looks familiar though :P. But better a good copy than a bad one.

1 thing, I notice when on safari browser on xp platform (yes still hanging in there with mine old xp), when I want to change nick in the space bar to enter a non existing/new nick. The space bar is only few pixels up the rest is hidden below the view area. So you can't see what you are typing.

2 and this is old thing has nothing to do with layout. When a model leaves you usually get redirected to other room, it would be good if you just get a message model has logged out and thats it. May times I do but sometimes you get redirected, its possible that this happens when model is on break still as a visitor you not always want to get redirected. I understand the thought behind it but thats not always convenient
rockhard2
Created by: rockhard2

12/4/10 @ 11:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

dont like the new interface at all I always change to old interface as soon as i enter site :twocents :twocents :(
sweetchilli
Created by: sweetchilli

12/4/10 @ 6:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm also not a fan of the new MFC influenced interface. I find it has irregular loading patterns and will sometimes refresh and drop out of chat mid conversation. The layout is cluttered and not user friendly as you have to scroll down past the chat window to view all the models online when it was much easier as a section by section list on the side. The fact that it is now the default interface if entering from your account overview or after deleting cookies shows that it is only a matter of time before the use old interface button is gone.

I'm trying to remember when was the last change made by VS was original and accepted positively before just being accepted.
snow
Created by: snow

11/24/13 @ 5:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with a separate frame for the model list.

I agree as well, would work great.........keep it going, doing great!!
Created by: ourjeffie

11/24/13 @ 6:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

snow, you have responded to a post which is more than 3 years old :)
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails