User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

10 Hours?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: 10 Hours?
Created by: z-money

3/15/18 @ 7:02am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh please guys, stop this. You are all acting like a bunch of drama queens. Grow up.

Dylan, your original reply to Bradly was belittling and demeaning. Bradly, your response was over the top and lashing out when you should just have ignored Dylan. hornysucker1, your reply about English language was uncalled for. Many here have English as a third or fourth language, so please, don't play that card.

Bradly, also keep in mind, that many of the members here are a generation older than you, they did not grow up with yt and therefor the concept of broadcasting on a channel is lost on them. Best stick with the terminology used here on flirt, old people don't like change :orglaugh
So there, all of you, you can hate me now. Please stop this infantile behaviour. You were all wrong.

It was a very simple, understandable joke. Some models just shouldn't be in the forums. They make themselves look bad.
Justin Shiver
Created by: Justin Shiver

3/15/18 @ 8:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I had no clue what "follow" and "subscribe" meant. But judging from your entire post, since you seem to have enough time on your hands to pick fights with two of the nicest models on here (Dylan and Justin), you might want to spend some of that time taking English classes. Maybe then you can have a "star aura" like them. Just sayin'.

Apply cold water ... xD !

Also Dylan, :guitar:
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

3/15/18 @ 9:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Bradly, also keep in mind, that many of the members here are a generation older than you, they did not grow up with yt and therefor the concept of broadcasting on a channel is lost on them. Best stick with the terminology used here on flirt, old people don't like change

According to statistics, the 45-54 age group accounts for 22% of YT users, and the 55+ demographic another 18%.
Created by: chrisdk

3/16/18 @ 2:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Coming back to the original question :smoking :
Any model interested/willing in setting up a Multi-user show at 10 cpm for 10 (or maybe even 3, 6, 8) hours down then line? Asking for a friend :)

... the longest show I ever did, was six hours and it was a great and fun experience. I highly recommend it, and here some unsolicited advice :thumbsup :

- First, do that with a model you know sufficiently well and who already knows what you like ;). A model friend will certainly not mind to plan a longer session with you and also accept a reduced rate.
- Second, I recommend to work up to such a length, start with one hour and increase from there. Why? Cause you can find out what works for both of you over such a length. In my case(s), we had some dancing/stripping and even plain silly discussions in between the more active parts of the session.

Hope that :helpme s
Pitt Horrison
Created by: Pitt Horrison

10/27/18 @ 5:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any model interested/willing in setting up a Multi-user show at 10 cpm for 10 (or maybe even 3, 6, 8) hours down then line? Asking for a friend :)

Would love to talk even in free chat, I'm so tired of this empty room, only one guy for last 5 hours said hello and instantly leaved after this, I just have nothing to do, please come, just remind me that you want to talk.

Dylan Green
Created by: Dylan Green

10/29/18 @ 7:06am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LOVE YOU PEOPLE :thumbsup'

Created by: 640509040147

10/29/18 @ 8:45am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Vonny6
Created by: vonny6

11/2/18 @ 9:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

have been times where I've seen shows go as low as 5 cpm. In theory though, the 10 cpm multi-user aspect would make it more appealing for others to join in too and could be profitable for the model. :twocents

Hey just asking for a friend here (true story haha) but is this possible? Set at 5cpm, or then, even 1cpm?

He is a model and got an exhausting roster, he offers to sleep for you in PVT naked, for 1 or 2 hours. That way his studio is satisfied he is still making money, and he can do his normal job in the other of the 15 hours long shifts. I know this offer has been taken and done on another site with another model so it's not too strange a thing.

Created by: 640509040147

11/2/18 @ 11:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey just asking for a friend here (true story haha) but is this possible? Set at 5cpm, or then, even 1cpm?

The lowest I've seen is 5 cpm and that's most likely only done through show offers, which has a max limit of 1 hour.

He is a model and got an exhausting roster, he offers to sleep for you in PVT naked, for 1 or 2 hours. That way his studio is satisfied he is still making money, and he can do his normal job in the other of the 15 hours long shifts. I know this offer has been taken and done on another site with another model so it's not too strange a thing.

My friend is still open to anything and everything so long as a mutual date can be agreed for such a long day :winkwink
Leon Potter
Created by: Leon Potter

1/10/19 @ 5:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am
javascript:insertEmoticon(':)');

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails