User status
Watched Now
GET YOUR DEALS HERE LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
  • Please update your payment method to a card to enable the credit streak rewards.
  • We have a limited number of special packages per hour.

Please check back in a few minutes or when you see this tab change color.

Enjoy VIP treatment in chat rooms, discounts on products and unlimited access to your recorded shows.
    CREDITS
    credits FREE!
    Only 1 remaining!
    // VIP ONLY //
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

CHEERS DEREK99
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: CHEERS DEREK99
Derek99
Created by: derek99

5/3/10 @ 11:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has anybody or anyone seen any movies at the theatres lately? Even on d.v.d., or blu-ray. I went to see "Alice In Wonderland" in 3-D, and "How to Train Your Dragon" in 3-D last Wed. I thought Tim Burton did a good job with his own version of "Alice In Wonderland" as did Johnny Depp, who starred in it. The rest of the actors and actresses did terrific work in it, too. "How to Train Your Dragon" is a cute, and sweet movie. I think the animation is top notch. The previous movie I saw in the theatres before those two was "Avatar" in 3-D, and I loved it. There is the remake of "Clash of the Titans" also in 3-D, but I haven't seen it, and I wouldn't go to see that one. I saw previews of it, but I don't think I would like it, but I saw the original, when I was younger, and I enjoyed it. On d.v.d. I rented, and saw "Where the Wild Things Are", "the Hurt Locker", the day after the Academy Awards. I liked "Where the Wild Things Are", and "the Hurt Locker" was alright. I don't know if "the Hurt Locker" deserved to win best picture, though. I rented, and watched "District 9" last Sun., and I enjoyed it.
Derek99

5/9/10 @ 5:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would like to wish all of the mother's, who work on here, the model's, and member's moms a Happy Mother's Day. May it be a good day for all. :)
Pearla
Created by: Pearla

5/10/10 @ 11:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ive seen Alice In Wonderland, Clash of the Titans and Avatar in 3-D :drinkup
I just love Alice In Wonderland!! Amazing movie and Helena Bonham Carter is one of my fav actresses. Magic movie and I am still under its spell! I really enjoyed Avatar too. But Clash of the Titans is not my kind of movies lol Of course great effects but I like reality. A movie about mythology should be closer to the real history. I dont have a choice, I have to like Medusa :p And I am going to see How To Train Your Dragon coz I havent seen it yet.

Its a really great topic Derek, kisses! :thumbsup
Derek99

5/11/10 @ 4:41am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you, Pearla. I thought it would be a good topic, and question to have posted on mine here. I like Medusa, too with her snake hair. I hope more people will post their answers to that question on mine here. :)
D9ITL8R
Created by: d9itl8r

5/11/10 @ 11:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has anybody or anyone seen any movies at the theatres lately? Even on d.v.d., or blu-ray. I went to see "Alice In Wonderland" in 3-D, and "How to Train Your Dragon" in 3-D last Wed. I thought Tim Burton did a good job with his own version of "Alice In Wonderland" as did Johnny Depp, who starred in it. The rest of the actors and actresses did terrific work in it, too. "How to Train Your Dragon" is a cute, and sweet movie. I think the animation is top notch. The previous movie I saw in the theatres before those two was "Avatar" in 3-D, and I loved it. There is the remake of "Clash of the Titans" also in 3-D, but I haven't seen it, and I wouldn't go to see that one. I saw previews of it, but I don't think I would like it, but I saw the original, when I was younger, and I enjoyed it. On d.v.d. I rented, and saw "Where the Wild Things Are", "the Hurt Locker", the day after the Academy Awards. I liked "Where the Wild Things Are", and "the Hurt Locker" was alright. I don't know if "the Hurt Locker" deserved to win best picture, though. I rented, and watched "District 9" last Sun., and I enjoyed it.

Didn't get a chance to see Alice in Wonderland although Johnny Depp is one of my favourite actors. Heard it was great. Tried to talk my 4 year-old into seeing Clash of the Titans 3-D, but lost out to How to Train Your Dragon 3-D. It was incredible !!! Rented Avatar and Where the Wild Things Are on bluray and thoroghly enjoyed Avatar. Where the Wild Things Are was good as a book and should have stayed just that. :twocents Saw District 9 and The Hurt Locker on bluray as well. Thought District 9 was very imaginative and never became boring,it lacked the fire power individuals would expect when dealing with extraterrestrial life. I think that The Hurt Locker was a well thought out movie and one that needed to be done. :twocents Not sure if it was Oscar material, but it was a movie that was real and should hit home to all whom's nations are in Iraq and or Afghanistan. Just saw Iron Man 2 and it was everything that you would expect and a little more. Don Cheadle is a great actor, but didn't work for me. All the rest of the actors were fabulous !!! Jon Favreau did a fine job. :thumbsup
Derek99

5/15/10 @ 4:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you, for giving an answer to that question, and your thoughts, too, D9. :thumbsup
Derek99

5/20/10 @ 4:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I haven't seen the latest "Robin Hood" movie with Russell Crowe, and Cate Blanchett, but I have seen one of the other Robin Hood ones called "Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves", when Kevin Costner portrayed Robin Hood, and with Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, too, which is a classic one that I enjoyed a lot. :thumbsup
Pearla
Created by: Pearla

6/4/10 @ 1:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Derek you should see Robin Hood , I remember old movies but this one is different.
It is amazing! I am speechless. Great historical clothes, buildings, furniture, amazing views, special atmosphere, battle scenes, political background, conspiracy there is everything. Actors were great.
What more can I say? You should go to the cinema :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
Derek99

6/5/10 @ 9:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you, for posting this thread to me back on to the first page, Pearla. I was thinking of posting something else, but I wanted to post something that is good. I was planning to go to the theatre, cinema, or the show again. I usually like to go, when a movie that I think looks really good, and worth the money to see, but I don't like to see movies on the first weekend they come out especially "blockbusters" because they are too, or very busy. The next movie I'm wanting to see, and I don't want people to maybe start thinking I see movies for only the whole family, and kids is the fourth Shrek movie "Shrek: Forever After" in 3-D. I'm wanting to see that at the show because I have seen the previous three at them, but I know it probably isn't as good as the first and second Shrek. :)
Derek99

6/9/10 @ 7:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I went to the cinema again to see "Shrek Forever After" in 3-D. I thought it was better, than "Shrek the Third", and almost as good as Shrek's one and two. If anyone likes, or is into Shrek at all, and has kids, who do, too, and hasn't seen it, then I do recommend it. I'll say that it is an appropriate end to the trilogy. Another one I'm wondering about seeing is "Splice". It might, or could be an interesting thriller to see on the big screen.
Derek99

7/1/10 @ 10:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

July 4th is coming up on Sun., so I would like to take this time of wishing people, who are living in the U.S., the models, and staff working on this website "Happy Independence Day".
Hailey Lynn
Created by: Hailey Lynn

7/1/10 @ 10:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If anyone on here wants to know where, and what I've been doing these past few weeks, in case some of you didn't know, I've been taking an online course called "Anthropology", which is part of a program called "Library and Information Technology". The program is an online one. The course had taken a lot, or most of my time up, the last two or three weeks of the course I had a final essay to do that needed to be given to the teacher before the final exam, and I had to study for the final exam, too. I hope there are people, who are reading this, and understands. I just thought of posting on my own post on the forum here, so anybody, who are interested can read this.

Anthropology is my major!! cheers!!!
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

7/1/10 @ 10:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Happy Canada Day Derek :drinkup
Derek99

7/1/10 @ 10:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you, G-Mann. :drinkup
Derek99

7/1/10 @ 10:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice to see you posting on this post, Hailey. Cheers, to you, too. :drinkup
Devils_Pula
Created by: devils_pula

7/4/10 @ 9:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Anthropology is my major!! cheers!!!

Cheers to Dr Leaky

:drinkup
Derek99

7/8/10 @ 12:34am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Last Sat., I went to see another movie at the theatre in 3-D. This time, it was "Toy Story 3". When the first animated movie from Disney/Fixar came out fifteen years ago, it set the standard for being the first computer-animated family movie. The latest one is really good. I think it has a great story in it, and has all of the ingredients the first two have. If people, especially with kids haven't seen it, and love the first two with "Woody", and "Buzz Lightyear", then I do highly recommend that one. :thumbsup
Derek99

7/18/10 @ 7:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On d.v.d., I decided to rent "Shutter Island" with Leonardo DiCaprio, and I thought it was pretty good. I remember reading the book of it, which was really good. The new movie "Inception" with Leonardo in it looks very interesting. Another one I would like to see at the theatres is the new Tom Cruise, and Cameron Diaz movie "Knight and Day". It looks like it would be a fun one.
Sheryl
Created by: Sheryl

7/25/10 @ 4:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

On d.v.d., I decided to rent "Shutter Island" with Leonardo DiCaprio, and I thought it was pretty good. I remember reading the book of it, which was really good. The new movie "Inception" with Leonardo in it looks very interesting. Another one I would like to see at the theatres is the new Tom Cruise, and Cameron Diaz movie "Knight and Day". It looks like it would be a fun one.

Glad to hear Shutter Island was good movie I wish to see that still. I did see Twilight but did not like The Sex and the City was great movie though I love to shop like in movie wish I could always do that

Derek99

8/5/10 @ 8:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sheryl, it is nice to see your post on here. I meant to say I didn't see both "Sex and the City" movies, but I did watch the t.v. series of it sometimes, when it was on. I thought it was a pretty good drama, comedy series. Last Tues., I went to see both "Knight and Day", which I think was funny, and "Inception", which I think was original, and compelling.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP
PASS
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Free
$10
Change
Instant Full Access
Gold VIP Font
Up to 10 Reserved Nicknames
Email performers with attachments
Largest Private Video Preview
Turn Off Free Users Chat (No Gray Users)
Access to VIP Forums
Free Unlimited Access to Your Own Recorded Shows
Free 150 Daily Videos Available for 7 Days
Free 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Free Access to Adult Star Video Archive
Free Access to Model Photo Galleries
VIP 30 Days of Membership
PLUS 150 CREDITS FREE!
$39.95*
Change
PASS
$39.95*
Change
Card Verification(CVV2)
The CVV2 number is a special number printed on your credit card and provides extra fraud protection.
Complete Purchase
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Usernames and passwords are CASE SENSITIVE
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails